Thank You Outlaw (AS 8)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Outlaw (AS 8)

well..im still stuck at trial 110 (Kara)..but a bit higher from 90's to 81warrior LB (at the moment)..

seems many friends rest at trial 110...Magroth (trial 111) is a pain in the ass

Manage to decrease timing against Kara from 9:53 to 9.15 (AS 8 helps) ..very happy

Edit:

wat to do now? decrease the time again or try to face Magroth again with the new AS 8?...I manage to beat Kara with AS 6 but fail to beat Magroth with AS 6, 6.5-7...ermm..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-16-2019, 11:04 AM.
    Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..7:40m....Nice ..well still with a few crap gears.. erm...fail to beat Garm at 129 tough...(PC only)

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
    well..im still stuck at trial 110 (Kara)..but a bit higher from 90's to 81warrior LB (at the moment)..

seems many friends rest at trial 110...Magroth (trial 111) is a pain in the ass

Manage to decrease timing against Kara from 9:53 to 9.15 (AS 8 helps) ..very happy

Edit:

wat to do now? decrease the time again or try to face Magroth again with the new AS 8?...I manage to beat Kara with AS 6 but fail to beat Magroth with AS 6, 6.5-7...ermm..
    Well done!! Congrats!

What's next you ask? Garm: TL114

Advice: Try to skip Magroth if possible: Clear 110 as quickly as possible. When fighting Kara position your archers so Kara doesn't kill them during the fight, and lastly spam deadly throw more.

If you have to fight Magroth... My experience includes boosting vitality and taking a few hits to allow you to fight him during his "enrage" mode. This involves timing your abilities to recover your health quickly as well as alternating apples and potions.

Comment

Thank you Spyclown..i follow your advice..continue exercising on Kara (trial 110)...the timin decrease more to...9 min...nice...will continously try decreasing the timing...until cannot..then will face Magroth or whatever...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-16-2019, 01:42 PM.
      Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..7:40m....Nice ..well still with a few crap gears.. erm...fail to beat Garm at 129 tough...(PC only)

Comment

Hip hip Horay ...timing decrease a lot more (AS 8)....yeah...

Deadly Throw Rocks!!!!!

Thank you so much Spyclown
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-16-2019, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Why haven’t you socketed your weapons? I definitely think this would help

Comment

TheExorcist That's a really nice improvement on time, You're killing it!

Comment

OMG..wat a wonderful world....trial 110 ..exercising continuously against Kara (with Outlaw AS 8) worth it...i'm speechless

(cast Deadly Throw at Kara when available -works wonders -Spyclown recommendation)...
              Attached Files
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-17-2019, 01:58 AM.

Comment

I'm happy that it worked out for you so fine I don't play since 2 weeks except for the dailies. I wait for the next ANB season, than I will put 6 celestials on my warrior and than I will do another push with every Hero.
                Keep up the great work buddy. I'm always happy when you reach higher rankings.
                left the game

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                  OMG..wat a wonderful world....trial 110 ..exercising continuously against Kara (with Outlaw AS 8) worth it...i'm speechless

(cast Deadly Throw at Kara when available -works wonders -Spyclown recommendation)...
                  I think you can handle Magroth at 111 with that time at 110. You will have to hit and run or withdraw when he's enraged though.
                  Mobile Player
                  Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

Working...
                  X