This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

I think it is still too early to tell. Looking at the Leaderboards, most people are still trying their old builds, and using their old gear. Many entries were people doing a couple runs and then not coming back. The few who do have new gear and/or builds are rare. Warrior has been pretty easy to test a few things out, and didn't have to learn new abilities like Mage and BH.

There is a little innovation going on with Mage and BH, don't get me wrong. But the top of the LBs are mostly previous-meta Celestial gear with minimal changes, or things like a new Stalker build being used with old Assault gear.
    Hopefully, we can figure something out. My bh is around 40 secs behind the warrior on tl91.
    I've tried both the gun sets with the desired abilities that favor the sets.
    Ive tried stalker and assault. I think assault is still better but it's very close. Need to try havoc still with the traps...dont have high hopes for havoc for some reason.
    It's even slower using smoke screen, like a full minute behind warrior so I've been using multishot as a replacement. I dont think crowd control is as critical now.

Comment

I haven't started connecting the dots much on Mage or BH yet, but Warrior was definitely an exercise in choosing Direct Damage DW, Bleed/Shockwave DW, or crazy Deadly Throw Yo-Yo Tricks® SW. The weapon set bonus you choose dictates or enhances your build.

Comment

I think it is still too early to tell. Looking at the Leaderboards, most people are still trying their old builds, and using their old gear. Many entries were people doing a couple runs and then not coming back. The few who do have new gear and/or builds are rare. Warrior has been pretty easy to test a few things out, and didn't have to learn new abilities like Mage and BH.

There is a little innovation going on with Mage and BH, don't get me wrong. But the top of the LBs are mostly previous-meta Celestial gear with minimal changes, or things like a new Stalker build being used with old Assault gear.
        I haven't managed to get the full Regalia set. Need some more time before I can test it to see if it's better than the Apprentice set.
        ​​​​​​
        mousse I just made some of those roses. It can be held in place of a shield/tome, but do not give block rating/damage, so its kinda useless. Looks like it's just for fun.
        Last edited by Sanctum; 04-21-2019, 02:50 AM.
        YOCU REGO JASE 0953
        Sanctum

Top 15 Mage on Active Leaderboard
        TL140 cleared on Regalia Mage

Top 10 in ANB 4
        Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Yeah I don't have a new build yet...that will be a long time coming given how many essences it takes to craft anything. I have just been using my old build and cannot pass trials that I could easily pass pre-update.

Definitely not psyched about the haste cap (it already had soft cap), the increased shockwave cooldown, this "global cooldown" (BR, then DT, then...nope! no shockwave for you!), and the apples and potions essentially made useless again.

Oh well...it is what it is

Comment

Yup, potions have very very minor roll now to almost pointless.

Comment

I'm also irritated by the removal of resume attack after move. I'm still working on story line with some of my toons and the poor accuracy of selection on android makes for a lot of irritation ...... think have tapped an enemy only for me champ to move into the mobs and stand like a chump doing nowt.

Comment

Juggernaut is only showing Devastate affecting the 6p bonus. Not sure if it is a tooltip error or the notes:
                • Juggernaut 6: NEW: Casting Devastate or Deadly Throw grants you 1400 Power for 6 seconds. Casting another Devastate or Deadly Throw while this buff is active extends the buff for the duration, up to a maximum of 10 seconds.

Comment

Is the Hailstorm proc being displayed properly like the other effects? I see the green glow but no little display under the health bar.

​​​​
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

I'm having helluva time trying to get a warlord pant drop. It's not dropping for me. Anyone having the same issue?.

Comment

Perhaps you could craft a blue piece, and hope that Murphy's law will grant you a better one shortly after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogann View Post
                        I'm having helluva time trying to get a warlord pant drop. It's not dropping for me. Anyone having the same issue?.
                        I have mostly helmets and boots and 2 chests
                        NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
                        Mobile warrior Schrei

Comment

Really curious about proccing whirlwind after a parrying an attack. It could be never ending whirlwind until the boss... which might not be a good thing

Comment

Got lucky with a decent Warlord chest and a boot in one trial. Other than that, 2 more boots, a guantlet and a shoulder pad so far. Haven't got sight of any pant or helm.
                            Heroes: 1052CL
                            Deepz: Warrior(Jugg built) - TL96
                            Kazuma: BH(Stalker built) - TL100
                            Gintoki: Warrior(Defender built) - TL105
                            Dororo: BH (Assualt built) - TL100
                            and one more mage...

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Finally...it did drop.

Comment

Not really liking the full warlord set. The whirlwind proc isn't very good. It's only a couple twirls, not the full thing...
                                maybe 4 jugg and 2 warlord?.

Comment

Working...
                                X