X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will this be available on apple?

Comment

I play as usual..1.3.46 on pc

HV to be patience .waiting for the balancing patch visible on my low end pc

Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..9:218m....timin decrease a bit "like a snail"..well still with a few crap gears.. (PC only)

Comment

Saw some discussion about the procs for mage arcanist make it more appealing than apprentice gear. Had a full set of each so swapped out apprentice and went full arcanist and went after T70. Got killed so many times by mobs that I ran out of time and never got to boss. Switched back to full app gear and I cleared T70 in about 5.5 min. Looks like arc proc not as great as it sounds. Got a nice drop of a legendary Elemental Lord`s Regalia robe after that last T70 run. Now that set looks really interesting. I think it may be better than any of the existing mage gear sets. Hoping for some more good drops, back to grinding.

Comment

I've tried both bh and war on a few trials each at 91 and boy feels like the warrior with full juggernaut got a really nice boost in dps with devastate and whirlwind. It's fun to play warrior again and nice not to have to switch one, two button tap on your phone................................
          At 46% ability rate I can almost spam devastate and whirlwind back to back all the time. Got trial 91 done in 2 mins and 15 sec not trying for speed at all. Warrior looks like he could be a superb mob destroyer with whirlwind kind of like the mage and devastate was so effective on the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogann View Post
            I've tried both bh and war on a few trials each at 91 and boy feels like the warrior with full juggernaut got a really nice boost in dps with devastate and whirlwind. It's fun to play warrior again and nice not to have to switch one, two button tap on your phone................................
            At 46% ability rate I can almost spam devastate and whirlwind back to back all the time. Got trial 91 done in 2 mins and 15 sec not trying for speed at all. Warrior looks like he could be a superb mob destroyer with whirlwind kind of like the mage and devastate was so effective on the boss.
            I really like pulling a couple groups with Frenzy, then popping WW and rolling around, grabbing a handful more. Grind them down, pop Devastate to finish off the last few, and then rinse/repeat. 90 Kara dies in 4-5 Devastates (which are good for picking off her summons, too).

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

I really like pulling a couple groups with Frenzy, then popping WW and rolling around, grabbing a handful more. Grind them down, pop Devastate to finish off the last few, and then rinse/repeat. 90 Kara dies in 4-5 Devastates (which are good for picking off her summons, too).
              With the bladestorm armament set (100% whirlwind damage) it should be even better lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogann View Post

With the bladestorm armament set (100% whirlwind damage) it should be even better lol.
                It is. I've been grinding 90, got a decent set of them. The 2% heal on WW pulse is nice for big pulls.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

Sorry, that part of my comment was supposed to be so ludicrously & tragically sarcastic that you would know I was joking.
                  This miracle sounded so sweet so I couldn't resist to ask anyway
                  NAHI ViCU COTU 7388
                  Mobile warrior Schrei

Comment

Originally posted by r3solve
                    At the moment it feels like damage reflect is the worst stat, it adds a small, flat amount of damage and any other offensive stat seems more appealing. However, if damage reflect scaled with power, we could play around with builds that are high power/vitality/armour that rely on damage reflect without a hard cap on the amount of damage that can be reflected. What do you guys think? Make damage reflect great again.
                    What

Comment

Working...
                    X