• Show
Clear All

About the update...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190420_172010.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	133194

Forget about the various changes and tweaks about the Heroes abilities, weapons, gears etc. This ^ is the best addition about the update (beta). Now i can see which of mine and my campanion abilities are in effect and for how much longer.
    Really appreciated adding this to the game.
    Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

I agree, it is amazing (except when I go hareing across the zone cos I missed tapped it).

I am also loving the 3 second revive in the trials, makes messing around and experimenting much less frustrating you can just pick up and keep going without losing your momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post

I am also loving the 3 second revive in the trials, makes messing around and experimenting much less frustrating you can just pick up and keep going without losing your momentum.
      Yep, dying in trials is not frustrating anymore.

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

It is also a positive change, that monsters are not fully healed. They are healed 10%, yes, but not fully. And you are not respawned at the starting point.

​Previously even one death was almost an instant "abandon & repeat". Now, not so.
        ​​​​​​
        One can now play less "dodgy" with less Toughness, because the penalty for dying is reduced. I'm not saying one can be sloppy though.

This makes the battle a LOT more interesting, and makes tuning your build also more complex and therefore more interesting.
        Last edited by Coda; 04-20-2019, 02:27 PM.
        VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Yep, we do not have to be so averse to risk. Most players should be able to push a few trials further, until they just can't do enough damage. This change is a big reason why Devastate is actually viable now, as it is extremely dangerous to use. I would think Mages would be the most happy right now, due to their longer TTK on bosses in previous versions of the game.

Comment

Agreed with all your points. When this update goes global, i think all the player base will be happy if they don't change it too much (except for you know who).
            Still there are some minor tweaks left to correct but the devs has done a fantastic job to keep the trial more interesting.

I hope in the next update they will do something about the story (when will we face Ragadam?).

Anyway lets enjoy this update for now. (The upcoming ANB is going to be fun).

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Deepz as a less than average player having much fun
              Trouble sorry but TTK ?

Comment

Time to kill. Mages kill mobs very quickly, but typically take a bit longer to down bosses. This leads to very costly mistakes during a longer boss fight.

Comment

Ahh okay yup sorry for being a dunce, I THINK i am seeing some early benefits from Glacies Tempestas freezing Kara's minions

I agree with you though this new release is massive in terms of removing player frustrations and adding much more options to play with.

I know there will be tweeks but 11/10 for me so far

Comment

Trouble regarding charge 'increased by', is that a typo on devs part or is it an 1800 point buff? Haste too, but thats a 1000 which makes me think it is+1000 .

So battle rage is about triptriplle the points but approx the same % buff as a integralas mantle for CR?

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                      Trouble regarding charge 'increased by', is that a typo on devs part or is it an 1800 point buff? Haste too, but thats a 1000 which makes me think it is+1000 .

So battle rage is about triptriplle the points but approx the same % buff as a integralas mantle for CR?
                      Yeah it is a short duration, big buff to CR.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190420-100552_Eternium.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	133228

Comment

Working...
                      X