Thoughts on new mage set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on new mage set

Anyone tested the Regalia set yet? Is it better than the Apprentice / newly buffed Arcanist set?

Also, Igneus vs Eridanus. Which weapon do you guys prefer, and which do you think is the better weapon?
    Last edited by Sanctum; 04-21-2019, 10:00 AM.
    Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
    Morgenheim Gold Run

I tried 4 pices of regalia + 2 pieces aprent + grand master set. Fireball/ frost nova / death from above. With 500k less dmg on tl100 killing mobs wasn't that hard but with Kara I was making barely any dmg to her and her companions. Not nice stats on regalia - exp/eg/ etc. I try 4 pices arcanist but it was much much worse.

Comment

I see. Hmm, have you got 6 pieces of Regalia to test if it's any good? I see many mages with full Arcanist set doing really high trial levels, like FendyBt2. Looks like Arcanist is looking like a good set now.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

So far only 4 pices. For me it's up to 5-5,5 min to kill Kara on tl100. Don't have to much time to play. And skills not fully 10 lvl to make a proper test.

Comment

I've just tested the Regalia set. Not very impressed with it. I'd rather use Arcanist instead. Arcanist is surprisingly good.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
            I've just tested the Regalia set. Not very impressed with it. I'd rather use Arcanist instead. Arcanist is surprisingly good.
            I have a good arcanist before and salvaged it lol.
            Anyways, I'll farm for a while. I think I'll focus on the weapon set and new skills.
            Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

I have a good arcanist before and salvaged it lol.
              Anyways, I'll farm for a while. I think I'll focus on the weapon set and new skills.
              Oh hehe I see. I've always kept a set of Arcanist set just in case. Okay cool, do update here when you've tested the weapon sets.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
                Anyone tested the Regalia set yet? Is it better than the Apprentice / newly buffed Arcanist set?

Also, Igneus vs Eridanus. Which weapon do you guys prefer, and which do you think is the better weapon?
                Igneus vs Eridanus

I think both work well. Pick which you like. I like avoiding death with Eridanus, but currently use Igneus, due to the below build. With CP 1144 I'm stuck at TL 106 LB currently ranked 28, pre update TL 102. Fell in love with BH until update... I tried an average Regalia set, I see potential in a better set. I'm still using my Apprentice set (salvaged Arcanist set a month ago...) With the following skills Lighting, Frostbolt, Time Warp, Blizzard, Frost Nova, PI, Glass cannon, celerity.

reasoning is the cold synergizes with Immolate proc and Igeus. And I think this can't get better until I get more CP

Cheers
                RUBI LUYE YOXO 1248

Enjoys playing Mage 1st and BH 2nd.

Comment

Yup, I was still doing some tests using the Regalia set yesterday. Would probably do much better if I had a better set.

With Time Warp and Frost Bolt, it takes so much less time to kill the trial bosses. It's just awesome.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Yup. And crowd control is nice but who says I need to take bigger groups?
                    RUBI LUYE YOXO 1248

Enjoys playing Mage 1st and BH 2nd.

Comment

You can possibly try swapping out your Frost Nova for Singularity for higher damage. It seems to be a very good build that I've been using so far.
                      ​​​​

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

1st testing: Eridanus
                        It really works very well. I have not tried it for pushing higher trials but the benefit of using it is ok even in my old Apprentice set. Cosmic ripple even appears in the trial details. Have not tried it with Paradox and mage armor, the skill and passive set which I think will benefit more on its increase damage. The void just really killed it and saved me countless of times specially when you appeared facing bad guys on the start of trial.
                        Retired Mobile Player

Comment

I changed my skills to use paradox singularity and time warp, now I'm up four more trial levels and I still have time left on my trials I'm sure I'll get probably up to trial 119
                          Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Comment

Altheo 42 Yup, Eridanus gives you an extra life. That's really useful especially when facing bosses. I haven't tried Mage Armor though.

Cmptrwhz I use these skills while using Arcanist set. Works well!

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Well I have done a lot of messing around.
                              This is at low trials.. 85 is my max.

I think I am quite like Regalia Arms and Pads .. I get the elemental buff and the Death from above and frost advantages. I think the elemental buffs are really good. I have equipped the Glacies off hand which I like .. can you see my freeze frost going on here. I did not see what if any the benefits from adding the staff were doing to that.

I tried a 2/2/2 on paper it looked good .. but I was a chocolate tea pot .. that could just be the drops I have had so far have been really low grade.

Anyway just enjoying messing around with all the new combos
                              Last edited by yaddab; 04-22-2019, 03:58 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                              X