Thoughts on new mage set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Headownn View Post

Hi again and thank you once again too. You're such a huge help for me.
    My question is really just how this update has changed in terms of what one can do? There are some really nice new things that make the game more fun to play which I like a lot but there are things that also makes it hard for me in terms of what I should do now.

Last time we spoke you gave me advice on making XP and Extra gold (EG?) on rings and necklaces (one set of each of those abilities.) Also use XP, Haste, Extra gold and Ability rate when crafting set-gear and/or weapons. Is this still the way to go about it or has the update changed anything so that another ability is far more important now?

My main hero is an Mage with CL 429.

I remember you also said that "if you were me" you would take as much XP as possible in both jewelry and gear and run a trial that didn't take more than 2 -3 minutes and then just rinse and repeat.

For gold - Morgenheim as fast as possible but with Gold instead of XP and if possible with "boosters".
    Is this still the way you think I should do or are there more important things with the update that changes all this?

Here are my current attributes. What should I concentrate/change/fokus on?

Can't really thank you enough man for always being such a helpful person.

​​​​​
    ​​​​
    Hi man, no problem Glad to help. Do you mind giving me screenshots on your current XP rings/necklace that you're using? Also, based on the image that you shared, it seems you have 418% XP. This amount can be easily boosted to 800% (which becomes 1600% with 100% XP boosters, and 2400% with 200% boosters) if all your gears have XP on them. With 2 times more XP, you will be leveling twice as fast are you currently are.

The only time you should use your Extra Gold equipments is when you are farming for gold (with Currency Boosters) at Morgenheim/The Broken Dragon. Otherwise, use full XP gears (with XP boosters - you may want to stick to 100% XP boosters since they're 75 gems each and you possibly can earn enough gems to use them continuously if you were to open those Ad Boxes that drop while you are playing) to get as much CL as possible.

With the new updates, not much has changed in terms of needing full XP and full Extra Gold equips. However, you should keep whatever Legendary Apprentice and Regalia gears (with at least 3 good stats so you can roll off the less-useful stat) that you find along the way as they will become useful later. Whichever full XP set gears that you have, use that gear for leveling.
    Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
    Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Headownn

I just want to chime in that IF you already made a suit or parts with both EG and XP on them, all is not lost. This would just be your EG set, and will do just fine for dailies and gold farming in Story mode. The extra XP is never going to hurt, especially at your CL.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
        I've just tested the Regalia set. Not very impressed with it. I'd rather use Arcanist instead. Arcanist is surprisingly good.
        Most top leaderboard slots seem to be Regalia but there are a couple of Arcanist. Should be interesting to see how things settle out.
        VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

Most top leaderboard slots seem to be Regalia but there are a couple of Arcanist. Should be interesting to see how things settle out.
          At the time of my comments, I have not tested Regalia properly. Now I love my Regalia set.
          Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
          Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

At the time of my comments, I have not tested Regalia properly. Now I love my Regalia set.
            Yeah, regallia is really balanced. If you cast slowly and if you don't do your job, you're done. It is powerful but can still be vulnerable on the hands of a non experienced player which makes it not OP.
            Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

Yeah, regallia is really balanced. If you cast slowly and if you don't do your job, you're done. It is powerful but can still be vulnerable on the hands of a non experienced player which makes it not OP.
              Regallia is a beast. I wish I would have figured out this Ring Necklace cube business before ANB ended. I finished just above top 100 and still had 3 hours of play left
              Last edited by Roach; 05-18-2019, 05:59 PM.
              RUBI LUYE YOXO 1248

Enjoys playing Mage 1st and BH 2nd.

Comment

Trouble thanks for sharing your Regalia set up. I'd been having a hard time figuring out the round up and how to best use the Northern Winds (and regretting using Celerity for RPads). I've just put on my Regalia Set and abilities to match and did a couple of T85 runs. I need more practice, but I get it now.
                Even though not a set piece, I did get a L74 Fine Cape of Spikes.
                Samsung SM-T850 Android, Win 10 PC (trial)
                Aleshi Mage Trl 119
                Zebe BH Trl 105
                Vikri Mage Trl 110
                Crafting Master 50

Comment

Maybe now I can finely gain that last C-c-c-combo
                  Attached Files
                  Aleshi Mage Trl 119
                  Zebe BH Trl 105
                  Vikri Mage Trl 110
                  Crafting Master 50

Comment

Originally posted by unitynow8@gmail.com View Post
                    Maybe now I can finely gain that last C-c-c-combo
                    Just play a very low trial and pull everything, they won't be able to kill you while you pull them. Then just drop a Blizzard on them. It could be easier if you use elieen's vortex
                    Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
                    Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
                    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
                    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

• I did it!!! thanks for the tip
                      Aleshi Mage Trl 119
                      Zebe BH Trl 105
                      Vikri Mage Trl 110
                      Crafting Master 50

Comment

• I complete the cc combo years ago

Arch lightning 10 somewhere at TBD normal

Purple Potato or someone else had suggest me to used that skill

Nice
                        Honest playin with Low end Pc only

DW Trial 124 in 9:01 min (not bad)

Comment

• Shade Glow and FendyBt2 made a video guide using regalia + gmc set which I used as pattern build for my mage. I like seeing both of them maximize gmc + regalia build. Shater + thermal shock help a lot in pulling and finishing mobs fast.
                          ​​​​

Comment

Working...
                          X