100 CL reset on haste and blue gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 CL reset on haste and blue gems

In 1.4.2 we are seeing the need to reset our haste CL points back to 100 each restart, and are unable to add more. So that seems to be the limit. Does that mean any additional haste we add through socketed blue gems isn't applied, or do we need to add more blue gems to increase our overall haste rating? Also, since power is the only offensive attribute not limited and will increase with experience, should we start replacing red gems with blue or yellow gems to keep those attributes improving?
    Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
    Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
    Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
    Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
    Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Thats a very good question !

Unsocketed a couple of haste gems and my hits per second went down from 4.9 to 4.7 but I am not end game so not near the cap .. sorry
    Last edited by yaddab; 04-23-2019, 07:08 PM. Reason: unsocketed gems

Comment

I'm not getting my H reset (every time I log in) in 1.4.5. I am definitely adding Brilliant Sapphires to almost every socket to get above 7 AS, and am using H on my jewelry. Not sure if there is a way around it for Warrior, as LoH is taking up alot of space on my gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
        I'm not getting my H reset (every time I log in) in 1.4.5. I am definitely adding Brilliant Sapphires to almost every socket to get above 7 AS, and am using H on my jewelry. Not sure if there is a way around it for Warrior, as LoH is taking up alot of space on my gear.
        I wonder if the ideal stats would be CR, CD, V, and LOH on all gear (except MS in place of LOH for the pants and boots), P and CD as primary stats on one piece of jewelry, H and CD as primary stats on the other two pieces of jewelry, CR and V as secondary stats, and all gear socketed with amethysts. This would provide enough H to have 7 AS and 1140 AR (43%)--stack from mantle would make 1640.

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post

I wonder if the ideal stats would be CR, CD, V, and LOH on all gear (except MS in place of LOH for the pants and boots), P and CD as primary stats on one piece of jewelry, H and CD as primary stats on the other two pieces of jewelry, CR and V as secondary stats, and all gear socketed with amethysts. This would provide enough H to have 7 AS and 1140 AR (43%)--stack from mantle would make 1640.
          Once I pull the trigger on my Celestial stockpile things should be OK. The (my) current plan for all toons is AR and V on jewelry only, with DPS stats and LoH, MS, on all gear. Following this general plan makes it so my jewelry easily swaps between characters, and one rule change doesn't destroy everything. Basically all my gear is DPS/sustain gear, and I tweak builds with jewelry, adding big chunks of AR, V, AR+V, or just more DPS. Lately I've been putting H on things so all my CP could go to P, and this happened to have just worked out well. This looks way more bad ass today than it did two weeks ago:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190423-191036_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.6 KB ID:	133532

Problem right now is just the quality of my drops over the last 30-40 runs. Now that she is crafted and enchanted up a little more, I shouldn't have any issues getting to at least 110.

(update: 110 complete, got up to 8 AS, but now swapping Celerity for Tough as Nails, damage in 111 is getting pretty heavy. Still 7.7 AS)

Full Celestials will let me put on AR/DPS rings instead of AR/V, so I'll get much tougher and add 250-300 P, H or CR (twice). I may have to add Emeralds or Diamonds as things get tougher, but it'll be OK. Going full Celestial will let me add 810 raw points, plus add another chunk of usefulness just from choice of stats and rolls, including much higher weapon base damage. This is where I'm at in a suit which is half mediocre, and missing 8 sockets:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190423-191623_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.9 KB ID:	133533

Should I put LoH on all nine pieces of Celestial gear? Do I want almost/at 4.7k for pushing the highest trials? I feel like the answer is probably gonna be yes. Feels like I'm going to end up making (Jugger)

Cape: P/AR/LoH/CD/V (IM)
          Necklace: H, CD, P/CR
          Ring: AR, CD, H/CR +100 CR
          Ring: AR, CD, H/CR +100 CR
          Helm: P/H/LoH/CD/V
          Shoulder: H/CR/LoH/CD/V +70% CD
          Chest: P/CR/LoH/CD/V +400 LoH
          Gloves: H/CR/LoH/CD/V +100 Parry
          Pants: H/MS/LoH/CD/V
          Boots: CR/MS/LoH/CD/V

Whirlwind Axe: P/CR/LoH/CD/V + RotS
          The Cleaver: P/CR/LoH/CD/V + RotS

Or some such nonsense, saving the sockets for tweaking. Values above are approximate, some of the CR and H and P will change based on hitting stat targets as I make and equip pieces.
          Last edited by Trouble; 04-24-2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X