BETA Opt In

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BETA Opt In

Can you no longer opt into the Beta? Was going to have my daughter join in, but the button on the Google Play Store is gone.

I am sure I originally opted into beta from a sticky post on Discord (by accident, but that is another story )

Comment

I just went directly to the Play Store as instructed (on my account that is). There's no special link. And it doesn't show up on her account.

Comment

It seems that Google decides who to give beta access for stuff to, so not everyone can join in. You can try this link to see if it helps, it was posted back in 2017, and I think refers to the old Closed Beta stuff, but worth a shot.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing...mageandminions
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

It's all going live now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
            It's all going live now anyway.
            Whats the timeline on getting it out to the general player base?

Comment

It's live on all platforms but Amazon.

Comment

Oh. I checked Microsoft store and didnt see an update, I'll check again. Thanks!

Edit: Still not out on the Microsoft Store...just gotta wait until they push it out I guess.
                Last edited by greatpumpkinator; 05-02-2019, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Oh. Travis - I had to uninstall / reinstall on Windows. Launching the older client, it threw an exception stating the the profile version was not compatible. After clicking OK on the error message, the game froze, and I had to force-kill it.

But after uninstalling / reinstalling, I am now on the current version. Something to look into though...

Comment

Ohhh Amazon any ideas when it might be ready im sure everythings submitted and just waiting for approval again...anyway I can wait...but any info you have would be great my thanks in advance!

Comment

Sadly, the smallest app markets tend to get things last, or take longer to process. As they run modified Android (Fire OS) on their devices, it can take extra work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramdango View Post
                        Ohhh Amazon any ideas when it might be ready im sure everythings submitted and just waiting for approval again...anyway I can wait...but any info you have would be great my thanks in advance!
                        Amazon page currently showing v1.4.7: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LXLM05I
                        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks for your replies I just downloaded from amazon onto my fire tablet. Now how to make a 10hr work day go faster....?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramdango View Post
                            Thanks for your replies I just downloaded from amazon onto my fire tablet. Now how to make a 10hr work day go faster....?
                            Tell your boss you have important nerdery to engage in, and then punch them right in the snout* (so they know you mean business). I guarantee you'll be off work in no time!

*kids, please do not try this at home. Trouble and Ramdango are trained professionals on a closed course, and punching anyone in the snout is not very nice.

Last edited by Trouble; 05-03-2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                              *kids, please do not try this at home. Trouble and Ramdango are trained professionals on a closed course, and punching anyone in the snout is not very nice.
                              Important advice there LMAO

Comment

Working...
                              X