1.4.7 is live on PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4.7 is live on PC

Just opened my PC up and got the profile update information. Looks like 1.4.7 has gone live.

Have fun and good luck!

The first time I opened Eternium in Windows, I got the error message, and was redirected to the Windows Store, which provided no update info. After a minute of screaming and clicking on refresh, I exited Windows and reopened Eternium. It took a minute or so to sync, and then 1.4.7 was working.

Comment

Hurray!..just open PC..1.4.7..in the new LB for my 5 hero's stated..you are not ranked yet..very happy..

wat to do now?...proper to read all the updated notes etc

anythin I dont understand or need further suggestion/recommendation I can ask all of you

Thank you

Comment

I think 1.4.7 IS live, see announcement by Adrian (Developer) .

Comment

Wow, I am amazed by the improvements on iPad Pro! I was able to move up several trial levels where my guys had been stopped dead for months!
          (Although I do see that the Merlok Toads are still bribing the Developers to be included in Daily Quests. :-)

Comment

So, power creep is a problem in every game eventually, but I don't think this patch takes us there yet. I think it is good for the free/mobile platform to be accessible and relatively easy, especially in a game with such lovely loot pinatas which pop and shower loot in such a satisfying manner. I think it is is good for newer players to be able to farm trial 100 for max XP and drop quality relatively quickly. Progress from early start is hitting a different ceiling, in terms of speed and acquisition of CLs and gear. The higher trial possibilities are fine: we had much higher trials being done in a previous iteration of the game. The next ANB is going to be very interesting, and I suspect people will learn very quickly to save much, much more time for the final push.
            ​​

Comment

I took my Apprentice Mage, previously stuck at Garm on TL94. Made one change to Champion Points to do the 100 Haste. Took a paper DPS decrease on the power/CR Champion Point nerf, proceeded to march through TL100. Got bored with face plowing the mage through the TLs. That's my primary concern, I didn't use any skill clearing those extra 6 TLs, in fact I played pretty sloppy autopiltot. Still retraining on the global cooldown, really making a mess of my habitual singulairty, blizzard, blink blink spam.

Took a break writing this and went back, cleared TL101, died an insane 7 times, none of them on Magroth, 4 in row on respawn throwing me right back into the twin elite mobs.

I suspect the prior sticky point for players is just higher up now. Saw on player on the leader bored with died 17 times on their entry. That take relearning too, death just continue.. Hell, don't even waste time necessarily

I suppose I can go and finish upgrade the two skills and for the bounty hunter too. Go and farm some gear, try the new stuff.

From a development standpoint, probably a good decision. I think the playstyle used in the early TLs will now allow faster advancement up through TL100. This will encourage players to keep going and pretty much gear buff up to TL100.

I suppose I need new goals, maybe TL110.

Comment

Amazing. I just took my BH through TL 105 in his exp gear. Looks like I'll be farming there up from 85 now. Isn't there something special about 100 and above as far as the drops go?
                Last edited by Donaldo; 05-04-2019, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Looks like with release of 1.4.7 on all platforms, leader boards are also being reset. My BH has no ranking, and top 10 are showing now.
                  edit: just checked my mages, neither is ranked, and top 100 show using arrows, and all in T120-130s.
                  Last edited by RockDoc; 05-04-2019, 07:26 AM.
                  Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                  Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
                  Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
                  Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
                  Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

Last check, leader boards and hero ratings have all been updated.
                    Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                    Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
                    Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
                    Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
                    Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

Working...
                    X