perfect rings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perfect rings

So im just wondering how these guys on the LB have these perfeft rings... 300 plus vit or power or w.e... are they using brilliants for everything? I see one thats

301 ability
    223 haste
    188 CR
    121.8 CD...

Now im assuming for the 301 ability they used all brilliants every step of the way and had all perfect rings... then maybe just used trillions for the haste and the cd and cr? Is this safe to assume? Or are they using brilliants for every ring and making sure they only use perfect rings? Please let me know... im tired of screwing up my rings... thanks in advance ya wankas.. keep your dingle berries in your slacks...

Use the spreadsheet... they used Brilliants for ALL pieces, as per:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot from 2019-05-09 15-13-02.png Views:	1 Size:	89.8 KB ID:	134773Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot from 2019-05-09 15-13-14.png Views:	1 Size:	137.7 KB ID:	134774

Edit:
    Example using proper max, so it's a little bit higher, they probably used those showing as"90" in combination with a Custom Rare Jewelry box or something...

Max possible for CD is 121.3%, if you use 1 Custom Jewelry box and 6 "59%" you'll get "120.9%", which would be close enough... - all 9 "59%" gives you 118.8%
    Last edited by Nhat; 05-09-2019, 05:21 AM.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

There is a spreadsheet that will let you calculate what the final.ring is based on what you are using. I'm from the last round of ANBs and War Supplies, I'm currently sitting on 10 Custom Rare Jewelry boxes.

High stats for rings really just boils down to patience, gold and gemstones. Pretty much in that order.

Comment

Okay cool thanks.. also when making the CD/CR Rings do you socket the first set of green CD rings too? I noticed that when u socket the first set (green) of CD rings the stats are lower in the end.. i might be mistaken so i just wanna make sure.. is this correct? U dont socket the first set of green CD rings with anyrhing right? Then when u fuse them and get your blue CD ring thats when u socket it and fuse with the socketed CR rings right? Or do you socket the first set of CDs? Thanks in advance..

Comment

There's no CD/CR ring in the combination above...
          • 9x Uncommon Ability Rate + 9x Brilliant Amethysts => 3x Rare Ability Rate + 3x Brilliant Amethysts => 1x Epic Ability Rate
          • 9x Uncommon Crit Damage, NO Gemstones => 3x Rare Crit Damage => 1x Epic Crit Damage
          • 3x Uncommon Haste + 3x Brilliant Sapphires => 1x Rare Haste
          • 3x Uncommon Crit Rating + 3x Brilliant Topazes => 1x Rare Crit Rating
          • 2x Uncommon Haste + 2x Brilliant Sapphires + 1x Uncommon Crit Rating + 1x Brilliant Topaz => 1x Rare Haste/Crit Rating
          • Take the 3x Rares + 3x Brilliant Sapphires => 1x Epic Haste/Crit Rating
          • Take the 3x Epics + 3x Brilliant Amethysts => 1x Legendary
          Last edited by Nhat; 05-09-2019, 05:32 AM.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

makina has this necklace i made her have to wait a while before i can make rings like though... ohh well
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            -mobile play only-
            bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess"
            mage arcanist- Shadowiiix
            silver2- Xiiift

Comment

Got it... Yea thats my bad my brotha... from anutha mutha... we str8 smutha... any other nukka... tryna play us like some suckas... we bring the ruckus... leave em dead up in the ocean... east to west we coastin... eternium... leader boarss we roast em... have these chicken heads str8 chokin... off the eggroll... make her toes curl... baby girl... ill blow your world... lollll had to make a dope diggity dank rap to apolomagize for my ignamorance.. my bad hommie G.. u stay black...
              Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
              makina has this necklace i made her have to wait a while before i can make rings like though... ohh well
              Is there a way to mail items to other people in this game? If so.. how do you do it? And whos makina? She a hottie?

Comment

I take it you used more than 9 CD uncommons for that one? You're better off going with the standard 9/9/5/4 distribution, since you've missed out on the total.

Going with what we know about internal scaling and all that stuff, your necklace total to 1539.1; while the 9/9/5/4 distribution shown above totalled 1787.9 <= that's the equivalent of about 124.4 of Power or so about... (just saying...)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

I take it you used more than 9 CD uncommons for that one? You're better off going with the standard 9/9/5/4 distribution, since you've missed out on the total.

Going with what we know about internal scaling and all that stuff, your necklace total to 1539.1; while the 9/9/5/4 distribution shown above totalled 1787.9 &lt;= that's the equivalent of about 124.4 of Power or so about... (just saying...)
                  shadow dont disagree with you in the slightest lol, and its a gamble... 1 that very well may end up costing me a painful amount of jewelry boxes.. (not having that extra power and refusing to use piercing ammo is currently costing me about 3-4 levels more i could raise, imo) but... i think with the new cap to haste, and the possibility of champion level scaling changing in the future, the real question will be medal distribution. most importantly, heroism medal vs. glory medal distribution... basically, gambling on future and thinking ill get more glory medals than heroism medals, in the end... idk Nhat what do you think, just out of
                  Originally posted by WhankisMaximus

Is there a way to mail items to other people in this game? If so.. how do you do it? And whos makina? She a hottie?
                  makina is my shikabane hime
                  TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                  -mobile play only-
                  bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess"
                  mage arcanist- Shadowiiix
                  silver2- Xiiift

Comment

idk Nhat what do you think, just out of
                    My take on "perfect" Jewelry is "get the highest possible total with the desired attributes" anything else means you're missing out - which is why no one does a pure CD Legendary (177.4%, in case anyone wondered), you're missing out on too much...

Even having CD as a 9 (301, 121.3%, 223, 189) is lowering the total for the piece (internal total 1790.2408), where CD at 5 (301, 271, 99.2%, 224) is optimal (internal total 1889.45) - it's a trade off between 22.1% CD and 83 across the other two attributes. Whether it's worth it or not depends on your other equipments, enchantments and medals...

Obviously a piece with all gemstone-able attributes would have an even higher total: 301, 271, 223, 189 => 1968.38; not to mention going with Armor for the P1, since Diamond gives double the bonus of other Gemstones => 840, 271, 223, 189 => 2206.09 - but I don't think Armor is that important at the moment, and probably isn't worth missing out on 301 of something else...

Edit:
                    Having said all that, I'm currently using 9x XP + 9x Gold + 5x Haste + 4x Power => 90.9%, 90.9%, 221, 221 - and wearing crafted XP/Gold gear, because I feel like it, so... meh...
                    Last edited by Nhat; 05-09-2019, 12:54 PM. Reason: p1 Armor is 840, not 658 - wrong gemstones...

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by WhankisMaximus View Post
                      So im just wondering how these guys on the LB have these perfeft rings... 300 plus vit or power or w.e... are they using brilliants for everything? I see one thats

301 ability
                      223 haste
                      188 CR
                      121.8 CD...

Now im assuming for the 301 ability they used all brilliants every step of the way and had all perfect rings... then maybe just used trillions for the haste and the cd and cr? Is this safe to assume? Or are they using brilliants for every ring and making sure they only use perfect rings? Please let me know... im tired of screwing up my rings... thanks in advance ya wankas.. keep your dingle berries in your slacks...
                      You get that right. All brilliant. And use Jbox for the 2 stat you like to max. It is easy actually. I have 3 sets of perfect jewelry, ongoing on the fourth set for my BH.
                      Mobile Player
                      Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

Going with what we know about internal scaling and all that stuff, your necklace total to 1539.1; while the 9/9/5/4 distribution shown above totalled 1787.9 <= that's the equivalent of about 124.4 of Power or so about... (just saying...)
                        I don't think so. That is made out of 1 pure CD + 1 5/4 with CD in it. But yeah, you missed a lot doing that. But if CD is really the name of the game then go ahead.
                        Mobile Player
                        Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

To calculate that "total value", I am assuming you normalize every skill as if their natural max value was 180?
                          Like, take [Power/Haste/AR/Vit./CR x2], [XP/XtraGold x4], [CD x3], [LOH/2], then just sum all the normalized values together?

Having said all that, I'm currently using 9x XP + 9x Gold + 5x Haste + 4x Power => 90.9%, 90.9%, 221, 221 - and wearing crafted XP/Gold gear, because I feel like it, so... meh...
                          How did you manage to get 221/221 on the power/Haste mixed ring? If typical Max is 223/189, you're getting a net gain of 32 Power while only losing 2 Haste in the process.

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. That 30 comes from the last fusing step gems which will not be used for S1/S2
                          Last edited by MarkHark; 05-23-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

To calculate that "total value", I am assuming you normalize every skill as if their natural max value was 180?
                            Like, take [Power/Haste/AR/Vit./CR x2], [XP/XtraGold x4], [CD x3], [LOH/2], then just sum all the normalized values together?
                            yep, as was discovered in: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...jewelry-values

All fusing calculations are done with the normalized values.

How did you manage to get 221/221 on the power/Haste mixed ring? If typical Max is 223/189, you're getting a net gain of 32 Power while only losing 2 Haste in the process
                            Also alternating the Power and Haste gemstones for the different fuse, to even out the values.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

The key is that you have to max on a stat that has a companion gemstone (e.g., Power x Brilliant Rubies). You can only end up with one maxed out stat by using those gemstones consistently at every step, but as Nhat pointed out you can balance the other stats by alternating the gemstones that will boost each stat.

Comment

Working...
                              X