X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronze 2 improvements

Custom Ephemeral item? Heck ya!

Oh heck ya, indeed.

Looks at my 270 gems and starts to cry, then realizes I asked for exactly this...

Trial 100 in 12 hours with minimal skill advancement and basic companions... This sounds like fun.

Looks like my Ephemerals will definitely be all XP stacked for Bronze.
    Last edited by Trouble; 05-09-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

We may choose only stats but not which set or part of set it would be, so can't say I'm glad.
      And yes, of course, gems, which are not yet collected again after beta.
      Last edited by Shilien; 05-09-2019, 03:03 PM.
      NAHI ViCU COTU 7388
      Mobile warrior Schrei

Comment

You can choose the set as well. Please note they are Epic Ephemeral Items.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
          Ya that’s fine by me cause last ANB in gold I wasn’t able to get a full set and wow I choked. So I’m excited for this!!!

thank you thank you!!!

Comment

Can I roll one stat on this Ephemeral Item after openning box?

Comment

Just out of curiosity, if you bought a legendary treasure chest from event sale would you be able to use any of it during the next ANB? I thought you could only use account gems and gear & money that you collect during ANB event.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                Just out of curiosity, if you bought a legendary treasure chest from event sale would you be able to use any of it during the next ANB? I thought you could only use account gems and gear & money that you collect during ANB event.
                Only if the item is offered and purchased during the event.

In the past, people tried doing this with items from outside of the event. It did not go well for them, and may have been patched out.

Comment

So, what are the best ways to use the epic ephemerals? As XP gear? I just really want those six celestials this time!

I have a warrior at TL 100, regalia geared mage at TL 124, with 1369 (I think) CP. In case anyone finds this information useful: when I was at 1330 CP, I couldn't get past TL 113 with apprentice set.Then, regalia set carried me to TL 124 (after farming about 20 or so levels in TL 100).

So, I've been wanting to roll a BH for the next ANB. But before I do, I'd like to know how BH play works. I just have a BH for the sake of having one, and never seriously invested time in playing him.
                  If any good BH player has time to answer these questions:

1. Since the new patch, how is assault on mobile? Can it easily take you to TL 100? I play on mobile.
                  2. What are the AR, CD, CR, and haste rating caps I must aim for?
                  3. What are the abilities and passives I must use for:
                  A. Assault?
                  B. Stalker?
                  C. Havoc?
                  4. How would you rank the three gear sets?
                  5. What weapon sets do I go for, when using each of these gear sets?
                  6. What's the best method to kill mobs as a BH, to spawn the boss in the least amount of time:
                  A. Kill mob groups one by one?
                  B. Aggro a number of mob groups and let them come to you in a line?
                  C. Aggro a number of mob groups and run around spamming stuff like a mage?
                  Last edited by Reymon; 05-09-2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Only two Celestials at TL80 and TL100. I do not see any additional for finishing in the Top 100, 10, etc.

No Custom Legendary boxes either.

Should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                      So, what are the best ways to use the epic ephemerals? As XP gear? I just really want those six celestials this time!

I have a warrior at TL 100, regalia geared mage at TL 124, with 1369 (I think) CP. In case anyone finds this information useful: when I was at 1330 CP, I couldn't get past TL 113 with apprentice set.Then, regalia set carried me to TL 124 (after farming about 20 or so levels in TL 100).

So, I've been wanting to roll a BH for the next ANB. But before I do, I'd like to know how BH play works. I just have a BH for the sake of having one, and never seriously invested time in playing him.
                      If any good BH player has time to answer these questions:

1. Since the new patch, how is assault on mobile? Can it easily take you to TL 100? I play on mobile.
                      2. What are the AR, CD, CR, and haste rating caps I must aim for?
                      3. What are the abilities and passives I must use for:
                      A. Assault?
                      B. Stalker?
                      C. Havoc?
                      4. How would you rank the three gear sets?
                      5. What weapon sets do I go for, when using each of these gear sets?
                      6. What's the best method to kill mobs as a BH, to spawn the boss in the least amount of time:
                      A. Kill mob groups one by one?
                      B. Aggro a number of mob groups and let them come to you in a line?
                      C. Aggro a number of mob groups and run around spamming stuff like a mage?
                      Nearly all of the top BH leaderboards are using full Assault, and most that I can see are still using Hailstorms, despite three new gun sets that each have their own set bonuses. However, it depends on your preferred play style which gear set and weapons will work best for you. Stalker works well if you like snipe and can take advantage of Shadow Assassin poison bonuses with Malice and Ill Will. If you like explosions and missiles the Havoc set has some nice bonuses with Multishot and Heat seekers using the Igniters set of Firebug and Torch. The bonuses for the Assault set look like they would be complimented by the Ion and Pulse guns from the Tesla Armament set, although as noted above, Hailstorms are still popular among Assault players.

After all that, I'm probably not the best player for advice on advancing in the next ANB. I only made it to silver last time, and have never gotten a celestial so if that is your objective I'd suggest you get play advice from better players that have been more successful with ANB events.
                      Last edited by RockDoc; 05-09-2019, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, RockDoc. Also, I found more information in the other thread.

Comment

Looks like the new EE boxes can be used for weapons or gear? That should make it easier to put together gear sets. I know that adding ephemeral weapons were suggested in the forums following the last ANB event. Thanks for being so responsive to the feedback!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                            So, what are the best ways to use the epic ephemerals?
                            The best way to use the EE boxes would be to finish out a missing piece that will help you get a set bonus from either a weapons set or set gear. The challenge in this ANB is that instead of legendary set gear boxes, these are Epic level items. While they should help you get the first TL80 celestial, you will probably want full legendary gear to push for the second TL100 celestial. It will be hard to give up the extra attribute slot at those higher trial levels.

The nice thing about this event is that there are a lot more options for gear sets that should get you to TL100 than there were in the past. The key will be to stay flexible with your gear preferences and be ready to roll with whatever the game gives you. People who expect to create a particular gear set are usually frustrated, especially in the lower time limited events.

Comment

Thanks, Ozy.
                              If I were to use ephemeral jewelry as my xp jewelry, would that be enough to get me to TL 100 in bronze, silver and gold? And, if I were to use the ephemeral jewelry for pushing, would crafting epic xp jewelry at level 70 be enough for farming xp, or do I need to craft legendaries?

Comment

Working...
                              X