No announcement yet.

Bronze 2 improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No custom legendaries, no set item chests. I'm really disappointed, especially as since update, most of the gear I spent two years working for is now useless. And yeah, I know there are celestial available at TL80 & TL100, but I'll be lucky to get even one at bronze, doubt I could get any at silver or gold with shorter play time
    CL 935
    Warrior - TL99
    BH - TL100
    Mage - TL89
    Warrior - TL80
    Mage - TL80

Yeah, it's not impressive, but I work fifty hour weeks.
    All mobile, in my spare time.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
      Thanks, Ozy.
      If I were to use ephemeral jewelry as my xp jewelry, would that be enough to get me to TL 100 in bronze, silver and gold? And, if I were to use the ephemeral jewelry for pushing, would crafting epic xp jewelry at level 70 be enough for farming xp, or do I need to craft legendaries?
      I would use a more balanced approach. Last ANB the necklace dropped first, so I used XP on that piece of jewelry and built the rings mostly for haste, damage, and vitality (depending on what I needed to balance based on my gear stats). I saw that the necklace is the last jewelry piece awarded in this ANB, so maybe I will switch to crafting a level 70 necklace with XP+ to use until I get the ephemeral necklace drop. I will most likely use XP boosters as my primary way to boost XP when grinding trials, but if a get competitive gear drops with XP I will use those as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
        It will be hard to give up the extra attribute slot at those higher trial levels.
        So with these being only epics, what stats do guys think you might put on your gear

Comment

I think the gear e boxes should be legendary, just like the jewelry, since they are replacing the custom legendaries. Or if they are epics then they need to be rewarded at much lower levels where they'll actually be useful

Comment

I think you're under estimating how truly powerful is a custom Epic set. I've been play testing Rare pieces and frankly, was quite stunned how high I could run toons in Trials using a rare crafted set and ZERO champion points.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
              I think you're under estimating how truly powerful is a custom Epic set. I've been play testing Rare pieces and frankly, was quite stunned how high I could run toons in Trials using a rare crafted set and ZERO champion points.
              Would you build a full set with these? You're still going to need a mantle and two weapons... really not sure what to do with these

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post

Would you build a full set with these? You're still going to need a mantle and two weapons... really not sure what to do with these
                Craft a normal non-set item rare/epic weapons. Hope for a drop on mantle. Take the celestial box weapon up. Craft an epic mantle if needed. I'm debating if I'll make an XP set out of them or a push set. I think during down time waing for abilities to level up, i can crunch numbers. I'm a bit torn as i suspect the epic set by itself will allow me to push to were the drops and books of learning fall rate is good. If XP gear drops like it has since 1.4.8 release, an XP set shouldnt be a challenge. Since I'm not gunning for leaderboard, Im not that concerned about raking up XP.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                  You could be right. I haven't run epic gear since the last ANB. I never got a full set of legendary gear in the Gold league, so I finished with a couple of epic pieces in my set. I got the first celestial, which I used for Integralas Mantle, but I was still not able to push through to get the second celestial box, in spite of finishing 82 overall in warrior class. I am not really counting on being able to push TL100 with anything less than legendary gear, but I will certainly be watching the leaderboard to see what others are able to accomplish.

Comment

To offer my two cents, the ephemeral jewelry should come earlier and the ephemeral items should come later, The most tedious and boring part of this game is crafting jewelry, which the last event largely eliminated with ephemeral jewelry, but with it now only coming at high levels that is put back in the game. Why? And the items are best used to fill in gaps, but you don't know where those are until later. Seems backwards.

Comment

Got my two C boxes. Just going to farm stones for the next three hours

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X