no boxes for ad gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no boxes for ad gems

is it normal that around T65 there are no boxes? On normal character I havent played trials, so far i am clearing stages for gems, gathering resources, watching ads for gems ..
    whole day when i was leveling and like up to T40 maybe, i was getting boxes right here and there .. but now .. if 1 box every 5 trials? and its only gold ..
    setting is on btw

Ads are limited to 50 per day and account.

Comment

Adz are capped to 50 per day. If you've used that then you will have to wait for the next day. If not, try clearing cache of the game. Close, clear cache, make sure you have active connection, open the game. That always worked for me.
      Mobile Player
      Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

...however it does not change the "ad quality". I have had "Legendary: Game of Heroes" emblazoned on my brain!

(Downloading the game does not preclude it being served to you again, time after time.)

Comment

I miss the Bob Evans breakfast one from awhile ago, could watch that one over and over.

Comment

I have never been served a single non-game-related advertisement during the entire time that I have played Eternium (~6 months).

Comment

Watch out for the ads for the drink Reign. They dump right back with no user input. Saw the same thing on a Chevy ad or something but with Reign it is 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Alchpe1 View Post
                I miss the Bob Evans breakfast one from awhile ago, could watch that one over and over.
                my fav was the seattle bar/grill(idk what its called anymore) and the guy was boasting there biggest beer mugs, while pounding the whole like 72oz beer in like 15secs lmao, i luvd that 1 lol
                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                -mobile play only-
                bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess"
                mage arcanist- Shadowiiix
                bronze 2- Xiiift

Comment

If you wanna break up the monotony use a VPN served from different country. A lot ot the ads are the same, just in different languages.
                  Warning: if you use a Japanese one, there games have a lot of bounce.

Comment

Working...
                  X