Legendary Set Drops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Set Drops?

I've made it to trial 85 and maybe it's just my luck or I missed some detail regarding the event, but I'm not seeing any Lengendary gear set drops.
    Is this because we got the. Epic Ephemeral boxes?
    Does anyone know?
    Has anyone gotten any Lengendary gear set drops?
    I'll be lucky to get enough materials and gold to craft even one in the time allotted.

I got a set of Whirlwind axes, both of them Legendary, and I only went to Trial 80. No armor pieces yet, but the weapons were nice to get.

Comment

I got a very low rated Blackguard's Assault mace (1088-1190) and Sanguinarius sword (1107-1383) both Legendary weapons, but neither one of them is as good as the Bladestorm Axes that I crafted from the EE boxes. I also got Legendary Defender's Pants, Warlord's Gauntlets, Adventurer's Tunic. and Juggernaut's Sabatons, but again none of these are rated as highly as the ones that I crafted from the EE boxes (though I could try to reforge later to get better damage stats). I do not plan to swap out any of my EE box gear or Ephemeral jewelry until I push through TL80, which I may be able to do once my abilities level up...

All of these drops came from running Trials 70 - 73. I switched over to trials after completing Act 1 in story mode. I can't recall how many runs, I died many times but pushed to the end in spite of running out of time; mainly to test out my gear settings (sockets and reforges) and to get the gear and gemstone drops. I still have almost 8 hours of play left, so not too worried about time efficiency yet. I will probably have to switch gear to XP options to grind out more CL points, but for now I am still building my gear arsenal...

Comment

Yes I too find they drop alot less in this ANB

Comment

misty islands seems fine, have run it 4 times so far for bronze2 and got a pretty good legendary stalker boots, and a crappy legendary malice
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          -mobile play only-
          bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess"
          mage arcanist- Shadowiiix
          silver2- Xiiift

Comment

I replaced 1 E-box item with a decent legendary, guess bad luck...

Reached TL 101, pretty happy i got my 2nd celestial

Comment

Drops have been terrible this event. Found just two decent items, and one of them is just barely usable. It is so bad that Gorgona actually dropped a common once.

Comment

It's not just the quantity and quality, it's the types for me. After grinding bunch of lower trials I've gotten three Legendary Ill Wills. I'm running the Pulse and Ions. Got a mediocre Pulse to replace the EE but need an Ion in the worst way.
                Guess which recipe I don't have for crafting.
                Ion.
                Running 6 Assault and only got one drop to replace the EE's. Got a couple of the other sets though. Maybe I should try faking it out for awhile and build a different set up, then maybe I'll get the Assault drops.

Comment

I think it's tough to get consistently good stuff below level 80 (maybe even lvl 100) because of the lack of guarantee of 3 legendary items (as well as stats not being high enough). I burned through the 4(?) awarded 200%XP tokens at trial lvl 100, and by the end had a new suit of legendary gear (accidentally salvaged a good piece when trying to swap it in, but happens).

I ran XP on all ephemerals (and own crafted jewellery), and preferred damage on the legendary setup.

With an​​​an hour left I can't get past the dragon on trial 117 (and not fast enough on 115/6 to skip past). Any tips on how to survive TBD on mobile as a mage would be great -- I can do the mob phase in about 5 min but the dragon fire (immolate or overflow) kills me. Probably it's just cos I'm unwilling to burn more gems/gemstones socketing/crafting.

Comment

I'm just getting pants, gloves and cape drops...lots of pants, gloves and capes with an occasional robe drop. I need a weapons drop. 20 trial runs and what do I have to show for it? 18 pants, 20 gloves, 17 capes, 3 robes, 1 cap and 1 boot. I must have offended the RNG. Any ideas how to appease the Random Number God so that I can get some weapons drops?

Comment

I did 100+ runs of trial 100 and never got a Legendary Assault hat, nor an Integralas Mantle.

I did get one Legendary Carnival Cape. I got 4+ sets of guns, with Damage above 1500 and useful stats, including XP and EG sets. Most of the armor sets, I'd say I got 2-4 decent pieces of each.

A crafted purple with three stats of your choosing is significantly better than a Legendary drop with two stats you don't need.
                      Last edited by Trouble; 05-14-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

To add my two cent, I have been grinding TL80-95 and thus far, I have had quite a few named weapons, however very very very little in the way of Set items. So I think the Devs have done this so we have to spend crafting material. Before the event, I was grinding TL100-110 and the same was present, very very very little set drops, I even created a thread about it somewhere on here.

Comment

I've been farming tl 80 and been getting legendary drops but many more weapons than armour.

Comment

Set gears drop rate has become very very low since the lastest update even above TL80.
                            Heroes:
                            Deepz: Warrior(Jugg built) - TL96
                            Vanir: Mage(App. built) - TL95
                            Kazuma: BH(Stalker built) - TL100
                            Gintoki: Warrior(Defender built) - TL105
                            Dororo: BH (Assualt built) - TL100

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Working...
                            X