bronze 2 intrigue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bronze 2 intrigue

so, doubt iii is the only 1 waiting to make my move yet in bronze 2, with still 2days left for all our timelines to converge (shadow13 still has 7.5 hours btw ) but cant be the only 1 to notice big names noticeably absent from the board, in particular most of korea guilds tops including Abin &Wllly... very interesting... so, u guys think they playin this one different, and waiting till the end?? couldnt imagine that they would b sitting it out or have changed names... any thoughts???
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    -mobile play only-
    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess"
    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix
    bronze 2- Xiiift

XP farming, waiting on ability levels, waiting for others to figure out the best build and use of Ephemeral Jewelry for them before they commit resources.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
      XP farming, waiting on ability levels, waiting for others to figure out the best build and use of Ephemeral Jewelry for them before they commit resources.
      possible most definitely possible... but that has nvr been ther mo though... Abin, Wllly, and several others have always raced to the top to hold the board down from everyone.. its a mental war to make sure everyone knows who is best... would be very much outside of their typical play style to as you said, sit back and wait ... &if i had to be a betting man, id say they have plenty healthy enough of a gem stack to drool ovr still... not trying to sound argumentative, just seems like something is up to me..
      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
      -mobile play only-
      bronze 2- Xiiift

Comment

It's because they're playing with the same restrictions as everyone else now, can't get ahead early anymore... that's all I'll say about it publicly... but oh well, I'll just ignore them all...
        Last edited by Nhat; 05-15-2019, 10:55 PM.
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
          ... that's all I'll say about it publicly... but oh well, I'll just ignore them all...
          thats what i wanted to hear thnx Nhat!!! lol this should be interesting... &you should ignore them all, good for you would like to see what you could do w/a higher end device, personally... shadow thinks ur better than you wanna admit lol
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          -mobile play only-
          bronze 2- Xiiift

Comment

My original point is that Ephemeral Jewelry added a twist those players were not ready for, and did not understand how to capitalize on. With the short play time available over a long week, these players didn't use Ephemerals, and used previously established methods to stack XP quickly while everyone else figured it out, including their scrub teammates. And they waited. You'll see them soon.

I saw some while I was leveling, and could see what they were doing, but now the LB doesn't go back far enough for me to see them. Now that China played their hand and showed us a (1) better method for fusing Ephemeral Jewelry... You'll see what happens.
            Last edited by Trouble; 05-16-2019, 01:39 AM.

Comment

see obebi is already marching up, just didnt realize how much they were reliant on there system lol... shadow still goes w/the 1st map he gets handed, so times can be up and down lol, like the challenge &dont like feeling i got an easy trial when i look at the stats, idk just me.. as to the red china ephemeral jewelry, meh lol... havent cracked mine yet, but think i know just what to do with them
              TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
              -mobile play only-
              bronze 2- Xiiift

Comment

Trouble Before even china showed it, I already made up my mind on how I'll fuse it, when I learned that I am allowed to fuse it. That is the reason I didn't put any exp on it, thinking of the final piece it would be and the stats I want.

It may be deleted after or it may not be. But the thing is, I use what was given (intentional or not) to progress in the event.

Back to OP, I was surprised too. But some of them already showed up. So I will go with Trouble 's analysis. They are all experienced player after all, spend a lot of time in the game to figure out most of the flaws, which in turn improves the game.
                Mobile Player
                Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                  Now that China played their hand and showed us a (1) better method for fusing Ephemeral Jewelry... You'll see what happens.
                  You mean, better than using Ephemeral for the split 5/4 blue ring like you did? (I just followed your lead for my first ring - XP/CD split, + CritDam & Haste - 2TLs away from getting the second ephemeral).

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

You mean, better than using Ephemeral for the split 5/4 blue ring like you did? (I just followed your lead for my first ring - XP/CD split, + CritDam & Haste - 2TLs away from getting the second ephemeral).
                    Yes, you can get something very slightly better. When you make your purple ring/necklace with the Ephemeral, you fuse it with two of this blue:

1 Green 90 Stat + corresponding Brilliant
                    2x Green 60% CD + (same Brilliants as above)

For XP/CD, I don't know what will happen. Feel free to experiment a little. Id probably just either do a 4/2 to boost one, or mixed 3/3 to balance the end product. If you aren't using all Brilliants and perfect greens, it won't make any noticeable difference.
                    Last edited by Trouble; 05-16-2019, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                      ok fine, here's what we managed to figure out as an optimal way to use the Eboxes - I was initially staying away from this discussion, since it revolves around a bug, but got involved in Discord anyway...
                      • Craft and fuse your P1 & P2 as normal - using 9 uncommons and whatever gemstones that matches to get your 2 pure stat Epics
                      • S1 and S2 is a bit more complicated, and depends on whether they have gemstones or not. Obviously you'll be using the Ebox for 1 of the Rare
                      • If you're mixing a gemstone (S1) and non-gemstone (S2) stat:
                        • Make the 2 Rares as follow: 1x S1 Uncommon + 2x S2 Uncommon + 3x S1 gemstones
                        • Socket the Rares with 3x S1 gemstones
                      • Both have gemstones and both without, maxing S1:
                        • Rare1: 2x S1 Uncommon + 1x S2 Uncommon (+ 3x S1 gemstones)
                        • Rare2: 2x S1 Uncommon (+ 2x S1 gemstones) + 1x S2 Uncommon (+ 1x S2 gemstones)
                        • (Socket the Rares with 3x S1 gemstones - you can change this around a bit if you want to "even out the stats", it doesn't affect the final total)
                      Last edited by Nhat; 05-16-2019, 05:03 AM.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

ok fine, here's what we managed to figure out as an optimal way to use the Eboxes - I was initially staying away from this discussion, since it revolves around a bug, but got involved in Discord anyway...
                        • Craft and fuse your P1 & P2 as normal - using 9 uncommons and whatever gemstones that matches to get your 2 pure stat Epics
                        • S1 and S2 is a bit more complicated, and depends on whether they have gemstones or not. Obviously you'll be using the Ebox for 1 of the Rare
                        • If you're mixing a gemstone (S1) and non-gemstone (S2) stat:
                          • Make the 2 Rares as follow: 1x S1 Uncommon + 2x S2 Uncommon + 3x S1 gemstones
                        • If both have Gemstones, or both doesn't have gemstones:
                          • 2x S1 Uncommon + 1x S2 Uncommon
                          • 2x S2 Uncommon + 1x S1 Uncommon
                          • If they have gemstones, socket whatever you want to boost, or even spread, results are the same...
                        All my fault. Thank you.

Comment

I played my game. I got two Celestials. I didnt fuse ths eph's because i hadnt previously obtained the two Celestiala in the ANBsANBs so i wanted to given my perception that the new gear made it easier.

As for the ephermals, I find it kind of sad. The balance patch while, IMHo, having hints of munchkin power creep, overall is very good, lots of playability. The e-box jewelry mistake, though, JIMHO, went from a mistake to a major f-up in the complete lack of addressing it. Just send an in game email message and set direction, instead they allowed a free for all while their public position as posted on the forums is that they will be draconian in enforcement of exploiters.

So now they 've got basically two shitty options remaining

1. Draconianly enforce the policy on exploits and lose who knows who many players. How many gems had you already sunk when you found out the mistake
                          2. Don't and defacto open season on exploiting any way youn can.

Option 3 maybe can save them. Make the announcement. Wipe their LB status, let them keep their Celestials and XP and endure the forum rage s.

the biggest mistake in management, is the same as ths biggest relatiobships and its being inconsistent and seemingly capricious.
                          Last edited by NoSuchReality; 05-16-2019, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Nhat..

generally I follow your "My ANB League Runs" for nearly all ANB that i had the opportunity to participate..Usin Warrior.. and the result is awesome..

Suddenly I made a mistake..for this ANB...because of ..new updated 1.4 etc etc..i dunno wat suggestion to used for the Jewellery crafting...so I just guessing here and there..terrible

For the next ANB..I think I should used your "My ANB League Runs"once again...if a part of it still function?

The question is:

Your Old (sorry) ANB League Runs suggestion is:

Legendary Necklace: Exp, Ability, Vit, LOH + Rings : Exp , Cr/CD and Power

As a a result of this updated epic kind of thing...wat should I adjust?..change power to haste? and any other suggestion?

Thank you
                            Last edited by TheExorcist; 05-16-2019, 04:54 AM.
                            Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..7:40m....Nice ..well still with a few crap gears.. erm...fail to beat Garm at 129 tough...(PC only)

Comment

Just a "head's up" that I updated the post above, with respect to the "both have gemstones fusing" => changing the gemstones around a bit gain you 1 internal point for the fuse - thanks again to the whole "floor" part of the calculation.
                              Last edited by Nhat; 05-16-2019, 05:05 AM.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
                              X