X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
    Your Old (sorry) ANB League Runs suggestion is:

Legendary Necklace: Exp, Ability, Vit, LOH + Rings : Exp , Cr/CD and Power

As a a result of this updated epic kind of thing...wat should I adjust?..change power to haste? and any other suggestion?
    Sorry, I should clarify the post that those were simply with I felt like making, there's pretty much no definitive reason behind "why" I did them that way - other than the fact that I feel a necklace is for "protection" and rings for "attacks" and I seemed to have "enough" Attack Speed at the time. I haven't had a chance to work through all of the changes in 1.4 yet, so I pretty much have no idea what will and won't work right now.

I'm not tackling ANB/main game with any sense of competition, simply doing what I feels like when I do get time to play. If I do figure out something that seems to work, I'll post it for others to hopefully improve their own gameplay, or to tell me how wrong I am about it, haha. Just got to TL 20, so still a way to go yet...
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Yes, you can get something very slightly better. When you make your purple ring/necklace with the Ephemeral, you fuse it with two of this blue:

1 Green 90 Stat + corresponding Brilliant
      2x Green 60% CD + (same Brilliants as above)

For XP/CD, I don't know what will happen. Feel free to experiment a little. Id probably just either do a 4/2 to boost one, or mixed 3/3 to balance the end product. If you aren't using all Brilliants and perfect greens, it won't make any noticeable difference.
      I am stupid! <facepalm> How did I not see this? Now it looks so obvious. The highest-stat ring is the mixed-Ephemeral, so the other two blue rings should also be mixed-stat for maximum yield.

PS> Damn, I just had my second Golden ring fused, before reading this. <facepalm again> There's still hope for the necklace though
      Last edited by MarkHark; 05-16-2019, 10:04 PM.

Comment

It is the end for my Bronze 2 run and I would like to thank this fantastic community and in particular Trouble, Nhat, NoSuchReality and FendyBt2 for all the precious information they have shared over the last months.
        On my first Bronze ANB a couple of months ago I barely made to the first celestial and this time around I was able to complete TL 121 with my Stalker BH Camillina at CL 1450!
        Considering that my main is at CL 1250 and TL 100 this was really a great achievement for me
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Monetoso View Post
          It is the end for my Bronze 2 run and I would like to thank this fantastic community and in particular Trouble, Nhat, NoSuchReality and FendyBt2 for all the precious information they have shared over the last months.
          On my first Bronze ANB a couple of months ago I barely made to the first celestial and this time around I was able to complete TL 121 with my Stalker BH Camillina at CL 1450!
          Considering that my main is at CL 1250 and TL 100 this was really a great achievement for me
          Thanks!
          Stories like this are why we help people. Not to hear thanks, but because we should all be having fun together.

Many years ago in Diablo 2, I saw a scam bot inviting people to join a private channel, so I did. It greeted each person, and let them know it would tell them their rank if they whispered their account/password and character name. At first, I found this notion amusing, and watched for a bit. I asked my wife to come look, and told her about the funny I'd found. She let me know that she was ashamed of me, because the botter was stealing people's dreams. Stealing their fantasies, their spare time, their escape from reality and stress, and something they enjoy with their family and friends. This was not something funny at all, and I decided I didn't like this either. I wanted to be part of the solution. I owe everything I know about this game, and much of the fun, from reading all of your posts, although Nhat and Coda always deserve a shout out, as well as some who are (presumably) gone like Strut and... https://youtu.be/PWCcXuXpWh4

Comment

we should all be having fun together.

Nhat and Coda always deserve a shout out, as well as some who are (presumably) gone like Strut and...
            its magic time lets see what happens nxt lol... so, cant forget about Led of course, that was a time lol.. needer of nerfs indeed anyone else just go back in time w/that one lol
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            -mobile play only-
            bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess"
            mage arcanist- Shadowiiix
            silver2- Xiiift

Comment

Originally posted by Coda
              What if both Ebox stats are non-stones, like CD & XP?
              you can use the "max S1" approach, just ignore the bracketted gemstones; or you can do an even split with: 2x S1 + 1x S2 and 1x S1 + 2x S2.

Initially had that for the "both gemstones" as well, but the "flooring" complicated things a bit, and couldn't be bothered putting too much time into it - I sold off the few ephemeral items I got already...

General case:
              Obviously the socketting at the Epic to Legendary stage is up to you, same as before, boost which ever relevant stat you want.
              Last edited by Nhat; 05-18-2019, 11:20 PM.
              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Coda

What if both Ebox stats are non-stones, like CD & XP?
                The final part looks like it was edited, but you just wouldnt add stones to the blues before fusing.

Nice to see you, Coda.

Did any of you attempt fusing two Ephemeral rings together during Bronze (with another blue)? I didn't check to see, but I got someone to check the math for me (because I'm a bum, thank you Martin). I may try this in Silver.

Spoiler alert: it is a small boost. Not dramatic, but if it works... And if they don't delete the crafted rings, I predict we'll see it happening.
                Last edited by Trouble; 05-18-2019, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Back to OP, so in. the end, Wllly didn't show up? I did not check the LB before I hit the end event button.
                  Mobile Player
                  Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

The final part looks like it was edited, but you just wouldnt add stones to the blues before fusing.

Nice to see you, Coda.

Did any of you attempt fusing two Ephemeral rings together during Bronze (with another blue)? I didn't check to see, but I got someone to check the math for me (because I'm a bum, thank you Martin). I may try this in Silver.

Spoiler alert: it is a small boost. Not dramatic, but if it works... And they don't delete the crafted rings, I predict well see it happening.
                    I tried to check the outcome but did not continue to fuse them. The to be outcome is already at 300 mark to epic and CD close to 200%.
                    Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                      Back to OP, so in. the end, Wllly didn't show up? I did not check the LB before I hit the end event button.
                      so i played bh, but i did briefly glance ovr the combined leader boards and i do believe i saw Wllly in the top 50 mages by the end of bronze, but i wanna say he was not in the top 10 like usual.. could be wrong as i only briefly glanced and didnt pay a ton of attention as i wore myself out hardcore by the end of bronze trying to get all my everyday tasks done and still burn through the 12hrs that were allotted (had to quick grind some of it out, so only managed 1280 something cp levels) lol also noticed it looks like mages smashed the boards overall and pushed to higher levels, and bh now seems to be the most behind overall, with much less players making the 120+ levels
                      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                      -mobile play only-
                      bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess"
                      mage arcanist- Shadowiiix
                      silver2- Xiiift

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                        He was there. Around 15 last time I looked. Prolly pushed higher though.
                        VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

He was there. Around 15 last time I looked. Prolly pushed higher though.
                          Yep, And I saw him in live LB with new set of Jewelries too and running Regalia.
                          Mobile Player

Comment

Working...
                          X