Trial 80 with CL100 - how

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial 80 with CL100 - how

so because of the event now, how come some players managed to do trial 80+ with champion level 100? There are missing some item, but i dont get it .. even now with champion 500 I cannot do more than 70

Full Set gears + Set weapons. If you are an experience player, it is pretty doable with CL100. I cleared TL80 with 393CL. There are some skills to be focus on, so maximizing and optimizing those skills can get you far in TL without much CL.
    Heroes:
    Deepz: Warrior(Jugg built) - TL96
    Vanir: Mage(App. built) - TL95
    Kazuma: BH(Stalker built) - TL100
    Gintoki: Warrior(Defender built) - TL105
    Dororo: BH (Assualt built) - TL100

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Originally posted by Deepz View Post
      Full Set gears + Set weapons. If you are an experience player, it is pretty doable with CL100. I cleared TL80 with 393CL. There are some skills to be focus on, so maximizing and optimizing those skills can get you far in TL without much CL.
      If you craft normal push jewelry, you can probably do it with that set up. Missing stuff means they used e-box epic gear. So my only question is how to clear the levels to unlock TL80 and the e-box gear below it without pushing over CL100?

I can't imagine they buying crafting boxes early to only want tp obtain CL100 to craft gear early that would allow the giant jumps. Maybe they completed story mode and had a collection of legendary before doing trial?

Comment

Working...
      X