Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TL 97 TBD going all out Drakaris on me

First post. Thanks to all contributors.

38.58 left on my clock, TBD 97 wiping me out like last weeks GOT.

old Samsung S7

vakrok
    CL 926
    Stalker, ill will/malice

no gold, 1k gems left.

I came into this post only to see what could be said behind drakaris mentioning.
    Hope you finally did 100.
    Last edited by Shilien; 05-16-2019, 09:31 AM.
    NAHI ViCU COTU 7388
    Mobile warrior Schrei

Comment

TBD is a toughie, I like to rotate my way around TBD's repeat immolate. Ideally you locate her (so kill the last necessary mob to fill the green bar) near some rocks. That way when she overflows, you can hide briefly behind the rock (the only way I got past the last TBD I could was using three rocks located in a triangle around the fat dragon).

On mobile, it's too hard to make sure to get in the space between the overflows (with it's it's horrible burn damage) without rocks. At least for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickhillfarm View Post
        38.58 left on my clock, TBD 97 wiping me out like last weeks GOT.

old Samsung S7

vakrok
        CL 926
        Stalker, ill will/malice
        thought i should chime in here, since i have always been a mobile stalker, who exclusively used a samsung galaxy s7 to play eternium for 2 years. (including all of bronze 1 through gold 1- finished gold 1 at trial 99btw, so missed that second celestial cause that damn phone lol). until just recently upgraded mobile devices to move past the choppy 9-24fps and tiny screen i was recieving... 1st off, i know you probably dont want to hear it, as this wont help you now anyways, but assuming you dont make it past 100 now, its cause your phone and i highly suggest forking ovr just a little extra cash for evn just one of the newest galaxy j or a models. (depending on where you live) the upgrade in new cpu will jump you up to 40ish fps with a more updated screen for only around $200-$300 usd, half of what i spent on my upgrade and a nice bump in play, and a shiny new phone lol. (just saying ) as for immediate help for a chance at now, the problem will be kara at 99... assuming you beat tbd at 97, garm at 98 is all about summoning him in a bottleneck to make circles overlap. but the problem will be kara, you should find her basic attacks literally impossible to avoid on your old s7. its not you, its the phone i promise.. if you cant avoid her basic attack, you wont survive same with tbd.. if you cant tank basic attack buy 5,000 gold with your gems and change a gem you have socketed to vitality... dont worry about avoiding her basic attacks only fire blast and overflows... what do your stats look like, this would help tremendously..
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        -mobile play only-
        bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess"
        mage arcanist- Shadowiiix
        silver2- Xiiift

Comment

Since the update, I find TBD harder than Garm to kill in the 80-100 range. If you're getting wiped out, its one of three things:

1. Not enough health points, add sockets and green brilliants, or reforge a less useful stat for vitality.
          2. Not enough life on hit (unlikely because of attack speed)
          3. Not enough damage (higher CR) causes you to hang around too long.

You're a stalker, you want CR over 40%.

post pics let us look if you still hzve time

Comment

Thanks for all the input,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190515-214441_Eternium.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	135562Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190516-150930_Eternium.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	135563

Comment

Thanks for all the input,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190515-214441_Eternium.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	135565Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190516-150930_Eternium.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	135566

Comment

I was recently having a really hard time with TBD. I finally resorted to just staring at my feet and spamming by abilities in w/e order because I was taking a tick of the fire here and there. That's what was holding me up at least. It was a TL 127 iirc. GL mate!

But yea, spawning him in a good position is key, and take into consideration the snipe knock-backs. Get him up against a wall at the top of the screen is best for me at least.

Comment

well it looks to me like you need to simply roll off all the rest of your xp (if possible) as you dont need it anymore.. make sure to focus on trying to roll cd, cr, and vitality. if you get power or haste, replace your power/haste gem with either cr yellows or emeralds for vitality, and make sure you raise your vitality 1-2 boosts via gems or xp rolls... and lastly assuming you still have time, good luck &go for it!..
                  TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                  -mobile play only-
                  silver2- Xiiift

Comment

if xp is on rings only now, well thats more problem lol.. at that point i would just switch 1 power gem for vitality and try hard to get a really tight, small map.. (hate map picking, but hey, gotta do what you gotta do ) and heres my big secret shadow hasnt spilled anywhere yet... i assume you are using 1 finger when you play (other than double tap attack) well shadow13 has five fingers on his hand, and he has learned to use 3 of them quite nicely when he plays eternium (btw, i nvr use the double finger attack with stalker) was gonna keep that 1 to myself, but hey interested to see where others might take it too
                    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                    -mobile play only-
                    silver2- Xiiift

Comment

You only need HP. If you can push it to 70K that is a win-win but depending on your skill to dodge, 55-65k will do.
                      Important: Do not step on the hot circles. Do not get stunned. Stay far when TBD releases the fireball (anticipate, you know that TBD will do something bad when it flaps its wings). The farther you are, the less fireball will hit you (cause it spreads at an angle).

And some cool down. If you can get it to 40% at least? That will let you cast more rapid fire and snipe. Use magtrap which is useful against non moving targets. Let them fry there.

Moving forward, for Elban, get hit by Assassinate only once. Avoid anything else. Finish him off as quickly as possible, skip Garm.
                      Kara should be easy. Good luck.
                      Last edited by Altheo 42; 05-17-2019, 06:57 AM.
                      Mobile Player
                      Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

Try raising your AR to around 37-42% and i think you will do fine!
                        Heroes:
                        Deepz: Warrior(Jugg built) - TL96
                        Vanir: Mage(App. built) - TL95
                        Kazuma: BH(Stalker built) - TL100
                        Gintoki: Warrior(Defender built) - TL105
                        Dororo: BH (Assualt built) - TL100

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Update.

made it to 100,

Kara died literally less than a second after trial timer elapsed, missed the celestial this time.

I cleared level as the event timer ran out the last 30 seconds.

Thanks everyone for the input and help, still learning and enjoying the new updates, I have been casually playing for years and will continue, but summer is here and will probably take a break as work picks up for me.

Good luck on silver and gold!

Comment

Congrats to all my friends who did well in this ANB..

Me? ..this time only manage at trial 91...but i'm very happy

Its a tough competition..

thank you
                            Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..7:34m....not bad..well still with a few crap gears.. erm...fail to beat Garm at 129 tough...(PC only)

Comment

Working...
                            X