Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

War Supplies in 3 hours? While ANB is still active.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Supplies in 3 hours? While ANB is still active.

It doesn't seem fair. If i would have known, I would have waited for the extra 15% exp.

Don't have enough ANB hours for grinding CL.

I saw that too and figured it was a bug. Appears as a book below the two ANB buttons.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

The book is present on all my heroes, ANB and Non-ANB, I would imagine a hero can only participate in 1 event at a time and these are just overlapping events.
      I guess we'll know in a couple of hours

Comment

This could be an interesting development
        I Imagine Adrian head in hands wondering how the 2 extra days of play time got there, and then War Supplies too on top .... "How did this happen !"

But it is what it is and only time will tell what sort of mischief will result

Comment

Collecting War Supplies with my event-hero.. this influences the current ANB, was this intended?
          If yes, please don‘t repeat.
          if no, please interrupt it until the actual silver-event is over.
          Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
          Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
          Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

Comment

i am very mad. my event timer is already at 0. dafuq is this crap...

Comment

Originally posted by Cyraph View Post
              Collecting War Supplies with my event-hero.. this influences the current ANB, was this intended?
              If yes, please don‘t repeat.
              if no, please interrupt it until the actual silver-event is over.
              Cross platform they cannot interrupt, I think they need to go through an approval loop for all the platforms that takes a few days ... it is what it is, and seriously what is up for grabs ... nothing much serious .. chilax

Comment

can confirm same as Cyraph that anb silver2 character recieves new war supplies event xp and rewards... assuming this was unintended as not sure what possible reasoning there could be to this, if competition is meant to have any semblance of fairness... kinda confused... shadow13 still has over 5 hrs 30mins of playable event timer for anb silver2, and was not looking to gain such unfair advantages... ohh well lmao ... out of the frying pan, into the furnace... as they say the cutworm forgives, the plum

lmao looks like it b raining jackson's, grant's, & benjamin's (of course ) ovr at the dp tonight!!!

...but seriously, though... not cool adrian... ..lol
                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                -mobile play only-
                bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
                mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
                warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
                mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
                mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

Comment

Brace yourselves: I think the +15% XP bonus from « war supplies » replaces the +50% XP bonus for the event hero.

The following is from a log I keep in this silver ANB (first column is what I did, second is of much CP I have after that, third is how much CP I gained):
                  end Misty Island 689,00 0,48
                  end Misty Island 689,49 0,49
                  end TL80 700,15 10,66
                  end TL80 710,15 10,00
                  end TL80 719,86 9,71
                  end TL80 729,38 9,52
                  end TL80 738,60 9,22
                  end Misty Island 738,93 0,33
                  end TL80 745,92 6,99
                  The last two rows were filled after the war supplies started. As you can see, the CP gain slowly decline before that (as expected) but the drop for the last two rows is steeper.

Now I don’t know what to do. I patiently waited for my abilities to « cook up », I have 3,5 hours left in the event, my intention was to grind XP for at least 2 hours, but now: this?

I’m kind of disgusted.
                  Last edited by LodWig; 05-31-2019, 08:48 PM.
                  Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air)

Comment

(Edit: Assuming that event XP bonuses are multiplicative with other sources of XP gains, we compute 6,99/1,15*1,5= 9,12. Close enough to what could be expected for this last run.)
                    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air)

Comment

Originally posted by LodWig View Post
                      (Edit: Assuming that event XP bonuses are multiplicative with other sources of XP gains, we compute 6,99/1,15*1,5= 9,12. Close enough to what could be expected for this last run.)
                      k so ran a couple test runs, and imo, can confirm the findings of LodWig it certainly appears as though the extra 50% xp increase for anb silver2, has been replaced by the 15% xp for the new war supplies event... this obviously has something to do with the extra days added, as silver2 would b over and the war supplies right on time, if things were kept normal... will be interested to see how this gets dealt with... now dont want to touch my event toon till word comes out... but if the past is any indication... im worried the devs are gonna do nothing about this, but apologize... that wouldn't be the best move imo, but hey what do i know...but yeah, basically anybodys with clock time (especially lots of it... hand up here ) ...seriously, just got f'd in the A, right before saturday...
                      dont see how they can fix this1... hmm... now getting about 3 less cp lvls, every 3mins of clock time... at 5hrs 30mins of event clock (or about 330mins), that ends somewhere around the realm of 300+ cp lvls, that just got taken away from my event character... thats the difference between cp lvl 1800+ and 1500+... obviously, not good at all...
                      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                      -mobile play only-

Comment

I am very angry.
                        I spent the time of the event.

Why did you increase the duration of the event?
                        Why are the war supply events overlapping?

It is not fair.
                        What is the developer thinking?

Comment

so ran a few more trials, and would go as far as saying this will cost me upwards of 500 champion lvls with my allotted time remaining... am almost certain this was unintended, and understand that adrian and team are probably not that happy either... however something must be done to remedy this, or ther will be too many unhappy players... guess will leave that to the team to figure out... i will say that imo, the only real fix to this is to cancel this silver2 now. reimburse all gems, $$$ spent, and silver tickets; to all players, and immediately kick off a new silver2... but doubt they will go to this extent though
                          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                          -mobile play only-

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
                            so ran a few more trials, and would go as far as saying this will cost me upwards of 500 champion lvls with my allotted time remaining... am almost certain this was unintended, and understand that adrian and team are probably not that happy either... however something must be done to remedy this, or ther will be too many unhappy players... guess will leave that to the team to figure out... i will say that imo, the only real fix to this is to cancel this silver2 now. reimburse all gems, $$$ spent, and silver tickets; to all players, and immediately kick off a new silver2... but doubt they will go to this extent though
                            And that is outrageous to do. I am done with my ANB silver and reverting and redoing my effort will be pointless. But yeah, things getting messed up is not a good thing. Lossing 500cp is not cool. Anyhow, this is reality. Let's move on...

Comment

Originally posted by LodWig View Post
                              Brace yourselves: I think the +15% XP bonus from « war supplies » replaces the +50% XP bonus for the event hero.

The last two rows were filled after the war supplies started. As you can see, the CP gain slowly decline before that (as expected) but the drop for the last two rows is steeper.

Now I don’t know what to do. I patiently waited for my abilities to « cook up », I have 3,5 hours left in the event, my intention was to grind XP for at least 2 hours, but now: this?
                              Yes, your data matches up to my experience from this afternoon as well. What was a 50% increase in gold and gemstones has now been replaced by the 15% increase instead. It seems like the XP bonus has been knocked down to 15% as well. I finished off a run from TL95 to TL100 while running a +200 XP booster and got only a fraction of the CL points that I was getting on lower level trials this morning.

Looks like those who finished up early got the advantage this round, as it will be much harder to make a successful run at the leaderboard under these conditions.

Oh well,at least the Ephemeral Jewelry legendaries worked this time...

Comment

Working...
                              X