triskaidekaphobia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triskaidekaphobia

obviously WS has changed the game of silver2 drastically. with this in mind, shadow13 has made new gameplan for his remaining 5 hrs

now obviously i would utilize my remaining time differently, under more normal circumstances, however this in an opportunity for a fun challange & experiment... (at least, imo) lol

currently, i have used 37mins of clock time while WS event is running the new bugged 15% xp. (instead of the silver2 50% multiplier) here are current pics of my silver2 character, displaying time as well. now, with xp setup, was expecting to gain approximately, another 900+ cp lvls before WS. (this obviously isn't going to happen now... but, we can still see what does)

will post updates every hour of my event time, (so 5 updates total) including LB placement for each update post (after this one of course)

so, dont be too afraid lol -best wishes all

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
    bh assault- Xiiift - 130
    warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
    bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

13 ft shadow...why are you afraid of no 13?

Famous people who were born on Friday the 13th include Samuel Beckett (13 April 1906), Margaret Thatcher (13 October 1923), and Fidel Castro (13 August 1926)
    Honest playin with Low end Pc &

crappy Laptop (Inspiron 1464 core i3 m 330 2.13 GHZ)

4096RAM (2267used) Graphic (Core i3) :

Direct X12 (Window 10 Pro 1903) Latest Version?

The Best Updated at the moment (LOW END SMOOTH GAMING!!)

DW Trial 124 in 9:01 min (not bad)

Comment

I don't think the WS hurts so bad. This is what the rules say.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019_0601_193026.png Views:	0 Size:	46.8 KB ID:	137331

Did I misread it or it says you got 50% extra exp and 100% extra gold and gem. Meaning, non event heroes will have extra boost. So this is the time for farming extra CL.
      Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
        13 ft shadow...why are you afraid of no 13?

Famous people who were born on Friday the 13th include Samuel Beckett (13 April 1906), Margaret Thatcher (13 October 1923), and Fidel Castro (13 August 1926)
        not me who has triskaidekaphobia shadow does not fear himself lol i am the number 13

-when the pheonix rose from its ashes, a shadow was born-
        ...best part is, my black isnt evn white, like all them G fellos... awww snap lmao

also just to mention, update1 of this thread will be up in a few hours, followed shortly by the rest of said updates.. thnx much and enjoy WS (thnx again adrian for the quick fix)
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

anb silver2 - update #1

so obviously WS has been fixed, and so my op post is being slighty altered, closer to my original plans...

also, all pics in op post, and update #1 are of xp push gears only (current at that time) and apologies for going over the 4hr marker, picked a bad map and cost me a couple mins or so...

update 2 will follow shortly, as it will be another long night for shadow13, lol
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

Congrats Mr Spooky..shadow 13 ft

Honest playin with Low end Pc &

crappy Laptop (Inspiron 1464 core i3 m 330 2.13 GHZ)

4096RAM (2267used) Graphic (Core i3) :

Direct X12 (Window 10 Pro 1903) Latest Version?

The Best Updated at the moment (LOW END SMOOTH GAMING!!)

DW Trial 124 in 9:01 min (not bad)

Comment

anb silver2 - update #2

as with update #1 and my op post, pics of stats in update #2 are of xp push gears only..

update #3 soon to come...

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
              bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

anb silver2- update #3

same set up with pics as before posts, except now pics of stats are now of final push gears (not xp push gears)

update 4 will roll out shortly... (however, 1 final change to my op... because of life, update #4 will be final update for this thread, as event is now over and was unable to complete full 9 hours) will explain more on nxt/final update... sorry, life comes 1st...

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

Yeah, life happened to me too. Had 1h36m left.
                  You still have a chance once they remove the cheaters. So have hope.

Comment

anb silver2- update #4 - final

as with update #3, pics of stats are of final push gears

was unable to complete full 9hrs, due to needing to run plant booths from 9am- 2pm, pacific time. so missed last hour of playable clock (and also fooked my xp gains, so yeah... was not what was desired... but hey, learned lessons, and new techniques for nxt times) ...

lastly, good luck to all in gold2!!!

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                    bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

Well you did hella better than me! I ended up at #330ish and spent a crap ton of gems....
                      I only got 1 Assault piece to drop and I farmed tl85-90 ALOT so very disappointed!
                      Maybe gold will be better but the mistakes I keep making I doubt it.... oh well
                      Last edited by Ol-Pop; 06-03-2019, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Oh wait. Sleepyhead me thought that was your final update, or that was the update #4 edit, or something. Good job on top 100!

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                          Yeah, life happened to me too. Had 1h36m left.
                          You still have a chance once they remove the cheaters. So have hope.
                          i was able to supplement myself with more gems than you.. could just imagine trying to run through anb's with limited play time and limited gems ...
                          i am aware that i have a slightly larger gem stack than most... (have to admit, before the ad limits were placed, i would speed farm upwards of 100+ ads a day with very limited play time) so it wasn't suprising to me to see said limits drop, as could just imagine what some players, or the evil botters lol.. were raking in for gem stacks... try to keep my stack at around roughly 34,000 gems at beginning of bronze leagues, and 22,000 gems at beginning of gold leagues. this allows me to spend x amount, farm that x amount back, and keep my stack at around the same sizes throughout... in most cases people have a smaller stack to throw around, i would instead shoot for attaining this ratio, imo ( which would be 18,000 at beginning bronze league, and 7,000 gems beginning gold) this would allow for roughly the same spending ratio i put forth in anb's, with just less of a backup stack to hold onto for emergencies (this is also assuming 1 is farming roughly my gem farm rate/week) which, (ooh spoiler) is roughly 500 gems/day, btw
                          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                          bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                            Oh wait. Sleepyhead me thought that was your final update, or that was the update #4 edit, or something. Good job on top 100!
                            took me a bit to post it cuz of markets, had to unload plants, and argue with my crazy x(babysmama) and who doesn't enjoy that lol
                            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                            bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

i was able to supplement myself with more gems than you.. could just imagine trying to run through anb's with limited play time and limited gems ...
                              i am aware that i have a slightly larger gem stack than most... (have to admit, before the ad limits were placed, i would speed farm upwards of 100+ ads a day with very limited play time) so it wasn't suprising to me to see said limits drop, as could just imagine what some players, or the evil botters lol.. were raking in for gem stacks... try to keep my stack at around roughly 34,000 gems at beginning of bronze leagues, and 22,000 gems at beginning of gold leagues. this allows me to spend x amount, farm that x amount back, and keep my stack at around the same sizes throughout... in most cases people have a smaller stack to throw around, i would instead shoot for attaining this ratio, imo ( which would be 18,000 at beginning bronze league, and 7,000 gems beginning gold) this would allow for roughly the same spending ratio i put forth in anb's, with just less of a backup stack to hold onto for emergencies (this is also assuming 1 is farming roughly my gem farm rate/week) which, (ooh spoiler) is roughly 500 gems/day, btw
                              Yeah, I went on a gem farming spree after Gold1, once I had learned about resetting ads. Managed to farm 17k gems.

Comment

Working...
                              X