X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reymon
    replied
    Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

not me who has triskaidekaphobia shadow does not fear himself lol i am the number 13

-when the pheonix rose from its ashes, a shadow was born-
    ...best part is, my black isnt evn white, like all them G fellos... awww snap lmao

also just to mention, update1 of this thread will be up in a few hours, followed shortly by the rest of said updates.. thnx much and enjoy WS (thnx again adrian for the quick fix)
    Wait.. I hadn't seen this comment until now.

Leave a comment:

• Dlkoning
    replied
    At what level on ruins of the dead do you buy the box before sky breaker? I never bothered to look in those boxes before

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    My main use of gems is to buy maximum Currency and XP boosters and keep them running all the time in ANB.

(These provide you with extra gold and gemstones (for Jewelry) plus keep increasing your XP and CL.)

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied

​3) building xp push gears asap (ephemeral jewelry is saved for final pushes) now still not sure how some players manage to build the xp jewelries i see with the +300's and 90+ %'s, so fast, but ohh well... building solid teardrop xp jewelries after reaching lvl 70 is fairly easy, as long as 1 is careful about managing resources. focus on xp and power/haste with any xp push items.
    "XP push gears" is confusing.

1. What all do you craft on reaching level 70?

2. Thoughts on crafting a full rare gear set at level 70 for xp farming? And using the ephemeral gears for pushing. I'm thinking you won't be farming at TL 100, any time soon, like that.

3. How would I gather enough teardrop gems for 3 pieces of jewelry, in an ANB?

Leave a comment:

• Radz
    replied
    I run Singularity, Blink, and Time Warp.
    Paradox is good but you lose DPS. as you can see that Mirror deals 20% of the my DPS.
    At high level TL, you can't really make big mob, you can still die even if the Shard of Time buff is on. unless you run Paradox.
    If timed right, you can get up to 3-4 Singularity on the field at the same time.
    Against bosses, you can use blink to lead the boss to your Singularity direction to maximize the DPS.
    Damage Reflect is useless, tested it even on high damage boss skills like Margoth's meteor, it does nothing and you die.

Leave a comment:

• Nondescript
    replied
    I noticed the same thing with rots and cosmic ripple. I don't play mage much, but really like the new arcanist set. Maybe you or radz can give some tips on play. I have generally been running paradox and literally run into crowds to unleash massive cosmic ripples. Is that the right strategy? I'm not sure of the right power/haste balance either but 60% ar seems to be much better than 50. Also, Radz, what's the deal with all the damage reflect? I tried this early on, but it seems rather useless.

Leave a comment:

• 13ft shadow
    replied
    Originally posted by Radz View Post
    I don't have enchantment on the weapon , don't want to waste it on legendary. I used it on ANB and it deals roughly the same as Cosmic Ripple (weapon set).

Click image for larger version Name:	Cosmic Ripple.png Views:	0 Size:	108.1 KB ID:	137647

For the Warrior, you will have to wait until Gold#2 to see. it's a surprise.
    13% wow... lol thats a massive amount of dps between the two (rots + cosmic ripple) hmm... i see you go standard arcanist like i do w/the al used just to max buff ab.. do you go heavy on singularity in a side to side, or circular fashion?? i seem to prefer mixing the two.. and i see you go (mirror) twins, i play mobile only, and while not impossible lol... its not very practical other than pc or mabey big ios screen, so i use paradox and cut into vitality to boost dmg... if timed right, paradox is insane. assuming you run time warp also, and curious if you dont mind... i run glass cannon, power infusion, and celerity with my arcanist. are you running a different setup? sorry for questions, havent touched my mains much in a while and chompin at the bit to attack some lb's again

and btw, thats cool, thats cool ill wait intently and see what ur up to mister lol... &dont worry, shadow13 is wishing you much luck!!! take it to kg and those dang china gurus lol

Leave a comment:

• Radz
    replied
    I don't have enchantment on the weapon , don't want to waste it on legendary. I used it on ANB and it deals roughly the same as Cosmic Ripple (weapon set).

Click image for larger version  Name:	Cosmic Ripple.png Views:	0 Size:	108.1 KB ID:	137647

For the Warrior, you will have to wait until Gold#2 to see. it's a surprise.

Leave a comment:

• 13ft shadow
    replied
    Originally posted by Radz View Post

Thanks, yeah kinda sucks at Bronze2. it was my 1st ANB with the active timer. I just got back after 8 months, noticed the new patch, and an upcoming ANB event in 1 day. I just read the new armor/weapon set and straight away went Arcanist in ANB. I didnt really expect to reach that far, I guess my experience with the old ANB helped a lot.

But like you said, I would not go away from Arcanist route since I'm so used to it. tell you honestly I've not even tried a full ELR build even on my main account.

I also have a habit of going against the Meta. I like trying out new/untested things. I'm actually going to take a risk on this upcoming Gold2, I'm making a Warrior that is not a DW or SW.
    how much of a difference do you think rots and forbidden knowledge set make for arcanist?? currently trial 124 on my main with neither... running a precise staff of vitality with flurry, and a celestial necro from original anb...

thats funny, have always gone against meta as well, just like to stand out being only bh in top boards that doesnt use piercing shots, and no rots, and such lol

did you just say a warrior that is not dw or sw?? lol like how is this lol?? you sir, have peeked my interests...

Leave a comment:

• 13ft shadow
    replied
    Originally posted by Reymon View Post

I think I'll go double endars, in gold 2, to get to level 70 faster mostly. I'm thinking of doing a mix of Fendy's strat and your ruins of the dead grind to level 10.
    think thats the way to go, and would definitely do ruins at least 2-3 times. the main reason i like ruins of the dead, is that cheap unlock chest right before the skybreaker. its all luck what you will end up with, but for the usually 9-15 gems it costs to unlock, you may end up with very useful gears for cheap in comparisons to hand crafting them... seems to work for me

Leave a comment:

• Radz
    replied

so, saw that Radz made top10 mage with arcanist (congratz btw, saw you got bounced by Wllly in Bronze2, and not compairing myself to you/him).
    Thanks, yeah kinda sucks at Bronze2. it was my 1st ANB with the active timer. I just got back after 8 months, noticed the new patch, and an upcoming ANB event in 1 day. I just read the new armor/weapon set and straight away went Arcanist in ANB. I didnt really expect to reach that far, I guess my experience with the old ANB helped a lot.

But like you said, I would not go away from Arcanist route since I'm so used to it. tell you honestly I've not even tried a full ELR build even on my main account.

I also have a habit of going against the Meta. I like trying out new/untested things. I'm actually going to take a risk on this upcoming Gold2, I'm making a Warrior that is not a DW or SW.

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied

so, saw that Radz made top10 mage with arcanist (congratz btw, saw you got bounced by Wllly in bronze2, and not compairing myself to you/him) but my problem is im so used to arcanist that i would have a hard time not going that route... am currently trial 124 with my main arcanist and am still using terrible gears including a (lol ready for this) precise staff of vitality lol... no set weapons, and near non-existent vitality as i abuse paradox to the maximum degree... and its just fun to play lol

think i see y abin and some others go triple endars, and for the extra 500gems, i think rhe benefits are definitely ther... but i also like as a stalker, considering running eileen and celerity, and use eileen kinda like a mag pull... trying to decide which of those to use if i go bh again...
    I think I'll go double endars, in gold 2, to get to level 70 faster mostly. I'm thinking of doing a mix of Fendy's strat and your ruins of the dead grind to level 10.

Leave a comment:

• 13ft shadow
    replied
    Originally posted by Reymon View Post

Silver 2 was my opportunity to test how strong regalia mage would be in ANBs, going into Gold 2. Now that Silver 2 is over, I can analyze my performance in it, find ways to improve on my mistakes, and be prepared to do better next week. My CL farming needs to be better, and with FendyBt2's new video guide, I hope to get to level 70 in 30 minutes.

You can definitely get into the top 100 easily with a regalia mage, especially with the amount of gems you have.
    so, saw that Radz made top10 mage with arcanist (congratz btw, saw you got bounced by Wllly in bronze2, and not compairing myself to you/him) but my problem is im so used to arcanist that i would have a hard time not going that route... am currently trial 124 with my main arcanist and am still using terrible gears including a (lol ready for this) precise staff of vitality lol... no set weapons, and near non-existent vitality as i abuse paradox to the maximum degree... and its just fun to play lol

think i see y abin and some others go triple endars, and for the extra 500gems, i think rhe benefits are definitely ther... but i also like as a stalker, considering running eileen and celerity, and use eileen kinda like a mag pull... trying to decide which of those to use if i go bh again...

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied

idk if this helps you, but these are key for getting to higher lvls in shorter times. (remember, we are fighting time, not each others) sometimes its simple adjustments that make large differences, or at least we tend to notice the subtle things less and focus on the biggest tomato we see. guilty here, myself at times lol

now this is what i think is required to get to trial lvls 115+ in silver and gold anb's (bronze being much easier imo)

1) lvl 70 asap (if it takes you an hour to get to 70, your doing something wrong) this is assuming goals are for medals, and not celestial's with minimal gem expenditures (instead you should be aiming for lvl 70 in 45mins or less, preferably in 30 mins)

2) skipping trials (i.e. as many as possible) if you aren't skipping mass trials, you are doing something wrong, again assuming medals are goal. cp lvls gain faster at hight lvls, and skips =more time saved, evn at lower clear times (example: skip from 10 up to 20, evn clearing 20 in 10mins, is faster than beating 10-20 in 1min 1sec each) and saves time for gaining cps at higher trial lvls

3) building xp push gears asap (ephemeral jewelry is saved for final pushes) now still not sure how some players manage to build the xp jewelries i see with the +300's and 90+ %'s, so fast, but ohh well... building solid teardrop xp jewelries after reaching lvl 70 is fairly easy, as long as 1 is careful about managing resources. focus on xp and power/haste with any xp push items

4) cp lvl gains (with new ephemeral gears, gaining cp's is now more important than finding legendary drops) you will gain more from 400 cp lvls, than the extra boosts from upgrading from ephemeral gears. focus instead on maximizing cp lvl gains, and view legend drops more as a lucky treat, imo

...hope this helps, and good luck in gold2!!!
    Nice advice! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• 13ft shadow
    replied
    Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post
    Well you did hella better than me! I ended up at #330ish and spent a crap ton of gems....
    I only got 1 Assault piece to drop and I farmed tl85-90 ALOT so very disappointed!
    Maybe gold will be better but the mistakes I keep making I doubt it.... oh well
    idk if this helps you, but these are key for getting to higher lvls in shorter times. (remember, we are fighting time, not each others) sometimes its simple adjustments that make large differences, or at least we tend to notice the subtle things less and focus on the biggest tomato we see. guilty here, myself at times lol

now this is what i think is required to get to trial lvls 115+ in silver and gold anb's (bronze being much easier imo)

1) lvl 70 asap (if it takes you an hour to get to 70, your doing something wrong) this is assuming goals are for medals, and not celestial's with minimal gem expenditures (instead you should be aiming for lvl 70 in 45mins or less, preferably in 30 mins)

2) skipping trials (i.e. as many as possible) if you aren't skipping mass trials, you are doing something wrong, again assuming medals are goal. cp lvls gain faster at hight lvls, and skips =more time saved, evn at lower clear times (example: skip from 10 up to 20, evn clearing 20 in 10mins, is faster than beating 10-20 in 1min 1sec each) and saves time for gaining cps at higher trial lvls

3) building xp push gears asap (ephemeral jewelry is saved for final pushes) now still not sure how some players manage to build the xp jewelries i see with the +300's and 90+ %'s, so fast, but ohh well... building solid teardrop xp jewelries after reaching lvl 70 is fairly easy, as long as 1 is careful about managing resources. focus on xp and power/haste with any xp push items

4) cp lvl gains (with new ephemeral gears, gaining cp's is now more important than finding legendary drops) you will gain more from 400 cp lvls, than the extra boosts from upgrading from ephemeral gears. focus instead on maximizing cp lvl gains, and view legend drops more as a lucky treat, imo

...hope this helps, and good luck in gold2!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X