Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To whom it may concern

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To whom it may concern

    I've been playing this game for a little while now and I just wanted to take a timeout and say thank you... Hugs? Yes! Kisses? Maybe... Reach-around?
    ... I should have stopped at hugs...
    anyways thanks very much I totally enjoy this game!
    FUBE XOXO DAJU 7090
    I don't shag sheep..... But this one time at band camp.....

  • #2
    Originally posted by Dread pirate Roberts View Post
    you... Hugs? Yes! Kisses? Maybe... Reach-around?
    ... I should have stopped at hugs...
    lmao hey now, i would be careful what you offer up around here cuz, lol travis is supposedly bats**t crazy, and may just take you up on that reach-around idea there, that you mentioned ... probably will ask that you be gentle though, (i mean, who wouldn't lol, you could have violent tendencies after all...or just be a plain weirdo, or something.. lmao) and may ask that you wear some vintage, leather cowboy boots, while you do (lol the boots make ya feel tough ya see; ford tough, like in the old west)

    omg, did he really?? yes lol, ohh yes... he did... hehehe

    lmao.... sorry travis lol, i's just can't helps myself... hey, look at it this way T. i could have took this way, WAY further... but i didn't lol...
    out of kindness, for you, of course


    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    -mobile play only-
    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
    mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
    warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
    mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
    mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Dread pirate Roberts View Post
      I've been playing this game for a little while now and I just wanted to take a timeout and say thank you... Hugs? Yes! Kisses? Maybe... Reach-around?
      ... I should have stopped at hugs...
      anyways thanks very much I totally enjoy this game!
      Keep it classy, Robt.!
      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

      Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah, about that, let's not go there.

        (and no, I definitely wouldn't)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
          Yeah, about that, let's not go there.

          (and no, I definitely wouldn't)
          sorry travis i was bad ther lol... i may have been drinking a little bit that night... idk... mabey took that 1 a little too far

          thnx for not putting me into time out, btw lol
          Last edited by 13ft shadow; 06-05-2019, 04:42 AM.
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          -mobile play only-
          bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
          mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
          warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
          mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
          mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
            sorry travis i was bad ther lol... i may have been drinking a little bit that night... idk... mabey took that 1 a little too far
            "Alcohol is not in my vodkabulary, but I looked it up on whiskeypedia. And learned if you drink too much, it's likely tequil-ya"

            .
            Low end PC only

            DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
            Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm sorry for my infallibility....
              I just wanted to say thanks for such a great game!
              FUBE XOXO DAJU 7090
              I don't shag sheep..... But this one time at band camp.....

              Comment

              Working...
              X