Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silver reward and Gold league announcement?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver reward and Gold league announcement?

Just received my medals for Silver league, but what about Gold? Is it starting later today?

Was about to post the same so echoing... Are we going to have Gold League anytime soon. Cause you know it's game 4 (Raptors vs Warriors) tomorrow and I need to allocate my time effectively.
    Last edited by Altheo 42; 06-07-2019, 12:10 PM.
    Mobile Player Only
    Carlisle (EM - 132)
    Eijol (DW - 120)
    Ratot (BH - 118)

Dyoma Crown (370)
    Altheo (AM - 122)

Comment

Gold will start in five hours. Was announced some minutes earlier ingame.

50% increased Exp, Gold and Gemstones btw.
      JEYO JANO RIKE 0713

Cyraph / Dekay
      Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Comment

Originally posted by Cyraph View Post
        Gold will start in five hours. Was announced some minutes earlier ingame.

50% increased Exp, Gold and Gemstones btw.

Can confirm — the gold 2 emblem is showing. This event is starting a bit later than bronze 2 or silver 2. I won't be able to utilize today's daily reward on my event hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post

Can confirm — the gold 2 emblem is showing. This event is starting a bit later than bronze 2 or silver 2. I won't be able to utilize today's daily reward on my event hero.
          just logged back on... can confirm i also have received gold2 emblem, but i also have received my silver2 medal rewards as well... but i see there is no leaderboards announcement... hmm... hey Reymon have you recieved any medals via in-box yet?? am assuming medals just whent out moments ago, and lb's will follow shortly...
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          -mobile play only-
          bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" -TL 129
          mage arcanist- Shadowiiix -TL 124
          gold2 -bh stalker build- Xiiift

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
            Was about to post the same so echoing... Are we going to have Gold League anytime soon. Cause you know it's game 4 (Raptors vs Warriors) tomorrow and I need to allocate my time effectively.
            ...and Bruins and Blues match 6 in NHL!

(Though possibly these are not issues for the Asian region! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post

...and Bruins and Blues match 6 in NHL!

(Though possibly these are not issues for the Asian region! :-)
              yeah you bet. not an issue at all.

Btw, got the emblem now too. But I didn't see the event board? or does it only show when event is already on going?
              Last edited by Altheo 42; 06-07-2019, 03:33 PM.
              Mobile Player Only
              Carlisle (EM - 132)
              Eijol (DW - 120)
              Ratot (BH - 118)

Dyoma Crown (370)
              Altheo (AM - 122)

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

just logged back on... can confirm i also have received gold2 emblem, but i also have received my silver2 medal rewards as well... but i see there is no leaderboards announcement... hmm... hey Reymon have you recieved any medals via in-box yet?? am assuming medals just whent out moments ago, and lb's will follow shortly...
                Yup. Got my medals.

Comment

Haven’t ended the event with the silver hero, do you know if I can keep it like that, in the limbo, indefinitely? Or it will be automatically deleted once gold starts?

Comment

Originally posted by Monetoso View Post
                    Haven’t ended the event with the silver hero, do you know if I can keep it like that, in the limbo, indefinitely? Or it will be automatically deleted once gold starts?
                    now im not 100 on this... i think Nhat would know for sure, but... i believe you can keep silver2 character, even while playing gold2 event, but not indefinitely... i think there is like a 2week period... should work like things in your mail inbox, 2weeks and then poof lol
                    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                    -mobile play only-
                    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" -TL 129
                    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix -TL 124
                    gold2 -bh stalker build- Xiiift

Comment

Originally posted by Monetoso View Post
                      I still have a couple heroes from previous events, so assuming nothing has changed you may postpone ending the event. Note this is only particularly useful if you wanna keep the event hero but need to delete one of your previous heroes to make space for it. Otherwise there is no point in postponing since you don't get an extra daily quest anymore.

Comment

I would hit end event at least since gold is about to start so there is no confusion between events ....my opinion thanks

Comment

That is a good piece of advice Ramdango, since I have 6 female BH that look all the same
                          will have to choose name carefully...

Comment

Keeping heroes from past events (not converting them) has no benefit anymore. If you keep too many, it will "clog" up your UI with old event icons.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                              Keeping heroes from past events has no benefit anymore. If you keep too many, it will "clog" up your UI with old event icons.
                              Keeping heroes beyond those which been converted to one of your 5 Hero slots... (Two of my 5 heroes came from previous ANB events.)

Comment

Working...
                              X