Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silver reward and Gold league announcement?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    Keeping heroes from past events has no benefit anymore.
    Travis, Travis! Now you're just being mean.
    Greed is not the *ONLY* human motivator, although it's, admittedly, a powerful one!

Is there any chance devs can give us the ability to pay with gems to unlock a few extra hero slots? With all the new sets and builds to try since 1.4.x, five heroes is already feeling somewhat inadequate. Maybe raise this limit to 8-10, with a 500-800 gems cost for each new slot? Also some extra stash space? I would gladly pay for both of these!
    Last edited by MarkHark; 06-07-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

I don’t care about more hero slots unless they added more classes. I just wish there was a better way to get the ANB price on unlocks for 1 new character during ANB than deleting the event character and making a new one. I’m trying for medals and celestials as the priority, so not willing to risk playing a class I’m not comfortable with for my first ANB gold. Deleting the character is also stressful to even try doing imo.

Comment

Good idea~!

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
          Keeping heroes beyond those which been converted to one of your 5 Hero slots... (Two of my 5 heroes came from previous ANB events.)
          Edited.

Comment

Working...
          X