Gold ANB #?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold ANB #?

Killed Trial 80 in 3 hours of game time. That is the fastest I've ever done it...by a LONG shot.

Now to push more with the last 3 hours that I have...

Now grab that second Celestial!

What class/skills?
    Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
    Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
    Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

Comment

Warrior.
      Full Jugg set, Bladestorm Set

Frenzy / Cleave
      Devastate / Whirlwind / Battle Rage
      Lightning Reflexes / Celerity / Dualist

Currently CL520, just cleared TL90...but I'm going to hit a wall real soon. I either need to grind a ton more CLs, or get some decent drops to replace my Epics.

I don't really care about the leaderboard, but I'm somehow in the top 50 right now. I suspect if I don't at least get to TL100 that'll drop significantly before everything is all said and done.

Edit: TL95 down, CL621...but it was rough. Had under 2 mins left.
      Last edited by greatpumpkinator; 06-09-2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Nice job! It's kind of dicey playing that much this early instead of letting your abilities get to higher level throughout the week. How much event time do you have left? Anything you would do differently next time?
        ​​​​​
        Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
        Teran - CL2000

Comment

I spent gems upgrading my skills. All of my skills are level 8 right now. Used gems to get them to 5 immediately to start, and used books from there after. I had like 5k gems (still have 2700), so I figured what the heck, I wasn't using them for anything else. I also took the advice of some other poster (don't remember the name), and crafted XP gear as often as I could afford it. Ive been running with nothing but XP gear. Bought 200% XP and Currency right off the bat, and kept the XP booster up at all times...spent gems making XP jewelry too. Bought some resource crates off the bat to help with the crafting.

If I were to do it again...I'd spend more gems. But, that said, I didn't spend money on gems...just accumulated them over time doing dailies. So, after this...I'll be grinding for more gems for the next ANB and hoarding them.
          Last edited by greatpumpkinator; 06-09-2019, 10:27 PM.

Comment

At this point, I have 90 mins left, and have cleared Trial 96. So I'm close. Dropping down to TL80 to farm XP with my last boosters, and then going to push to 100 after that.

Comment

Once I hit TL80, I started dropping XP gear if I found something that was a significant damage increase. I think I dropped 2 pieces at this point. But my XP% is 2264.
              Last edited by greatpumpkinator; 06-09-2019, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Ugh. CL775, and I cant complete TL97 in time. I can complete it, but it takes me 90 seconds longer than the timer gives me. I have 45 minutes on my timer...not so sure I'm hitting 100.
                Last edited by greatpumpkinator; 06-10-2019, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Cook your skills as long as possible before you push any further.
                  I am stuck at tl85 with 2hrs 30min remaining. I have for some reason done worse these last 2 events! Very frustrating......

Comment

Originally posted by greatpumpkinator View Post
                    At this point, I have 90 mins left, and have cleared Trial 96. So I'm close. Dropping down to TL80 to farm XP with my last boosters, and then going to push to 100 after that.
                    Sweat begins to drip from the Great Pumpkinator's brow...
                    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

yes as Ol-Pop said, cook abilies, no reason to rush at all. you can totally make it, believe in yourself!!! no more runs, spend the nxt 4 days mentally preparing yourself for that 45mins left...

and if you don't make it, ohh well lol... i missed the celestial for trial 100, in gold1, by seconds
                      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                      -mobile play only-
                      bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
                      mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
                      warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
                      mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
                      mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

Comment

Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post
                        Cook your skills as long as possible before you push any further.
                        I am stuck at tl85 with 2hrs 30min remaining. I have for some reason done worse these last 2 events! Very frustrating......
                        do you skip trial, or play them all??
                        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                        -mobile play only-

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
                          yes as Ol-Pop said, cook abilies, no reason to rush at all.
                          well..i'm still "Cooking" my abilies (abilities) right now for God's sake..just need to ask a question

Miss Ruby sells 3 crate: tailoring, blacksmithing & leather work for 50 gems each

For ANB purposes..which one should I buy?...all three?..or either one...if yes..which one?

Thank You
                          Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-11-2019, 12:22 AM.
                          Low end PC only

DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
                          Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post

well..i'm still "Cooking" my abilies (abilities) right now for God's sake..just need to ask a question

Miss Ruby sells 3 crate: tailoring, blacksmithing & leather work for 50 gems each

For ANB purposes..which one should I buy?...all three?..or either one...if yes..which one?

Thank You
                            lol apologies for taking so long too respond, TheExorcist ...been so busy with repotting flytrap's... everyone wants a flytrap lmao ohh well... so first question is, are you still in the same place as ur post said, that was asking about what to do nxt??
                            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                            -mobile play only-

Comment

well..im still at trial 5 (level 50)...4:54 hrs to go...hv to be very careful

i think would wait..upgrading skill...until the last day?..or should I at least attain level 70 first and then wait for fully skill upgrading?

Just want to upgrade a bit on gears...using gems...so saw Miss Ruby selling...3 crates...wat to buy?...any ideas

This is my hero's status...all crap gears

Many Thanks

edit: for this ANB i Play using "small cute low end? Redmi 4 X Mobile..OMG" ..will be outstation in a few hours..PC unavailable for 5 days. Hv to get used with "Mobile kind of thing"..
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-11-2019, 02:05 AM.
                              Low end PC only

DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
                              Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

Comment

Working...
                              X