No announcement yet.

Gold ANB #?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you buy the one that fits your hero the best...tailoring mage...blacksmithing warrior...leather BH....That's my understanding of how I chose which crate to use...I could be totally wrong...if so...someone please enlighten us, thanks..Happy Grinding!

​​Gold2 ​Serina... Havoc BH
    Last edited by Ramdango; 06-11-2019, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

do you skip trial, or play them all??
      I played through act 1 then gem/gold farmed like 20 minutes and I shouldn’t have done the farming yet cause I didn’t have very good gold farm gear. I like to save a few non set pieces that have gold and exp to farm so that put me behind and I just felt squishy and wasn’t lvl 70 when I started trials.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramdango View Post
        I think you buy the one that fits your hero the best...tailoring mage...blacksmithing warrior...leather BH....That's my understanding of how I chose which crate to use...I could be totally wrong...if so...someone please enlighten us, thanks..Happy Grinding!

​​Gold2 ​Serina... Havoc BH
        Yes, tailoring gives you the silk cloth for Mage armor, blacksmithing gives you iron bars for Warrior heavy armor, and leather gives you leather for BH armor. If you try the FendyBt strategy of upgrading XP equipment frequently during the push to level 70, you will inevitably run out of the basic building materials (silk, iron, or leather) and will need to purchase more crates as you level up (especially if you prioritize running trials, which drop fewer gear pieces that you can salvage).

Comment

Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post

I played through act 1 then gem/gold farmed like 20 minutes and I shouldn’t have done the farming yet cause I didn’t have very good gold farm gear. I like to save a few non set pieces that have gold and exp to farm so that put me behind and I just felt squishy and wasn’t lvl 70 when I started trials.
          i think you may find the post i made (from hero 0- trial lvl 80) it should pretty much show how i like to get from the shores of hope, to hero lvl 70, and up to trial 80... this is meant to, and hopefully will, help in decreasing times for players. to get there characters to trial 80 faster
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          -mobile play only-
          bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
          mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
          warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
          mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
          mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
            well..im still at trial 5 (level 50)...4:54 hrs to go...hv to be very careful

i think would wait..upgrading skill...until the last day?..or should I at least attain level 70 first and then wait for fully skill upgrading?

Just want to upgrade a bit on gears...using gems...so saw Miss Ruby selling...3 crates...wat to buy?...any ideas

This is my hero's status...all crap gears

Many Thanks

edit: for this ANB i Play using "small cute low end? Redmi 4 X Mobile..OMG" ..will be outstation in a few hours..PC unavailable for 5 days. Hv to get used with "Mobile kind of thing"..
            looks to me like your weapons need upgrading... tome is lvl 17... so the dps increase from lvling that alone should be massive... then would be jewelries... yours need updating, and make sure to use gold as much as possible when crafting them. cheaper to buy gold with gems and use gold, than to use just gems to craft...
            make sure and hold onto large chests/set item chests till you reach hero 70, this will help with immediate boosting

​​​​​​​also apologies, greatpumpkinator for hijacking your thread, hope ur gold2 is moving along nicely!!!
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            -mobile play only-
            bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
            mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
            warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
            mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
            mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

Comment

I skipped trials when I could. But, those last ~10, I was forced to do them all.

That said, I got Whirlwind and Devastate from 8 to 10, and just beat Trial 100 with 16 mins left on my event time clock. Whew. That was intense.

I ended up reforging XP off of my equipment in favor of damage increasing stats. I think that, along with the Level 10 Whirlwind is what made the difference.

I will have 7 celestial boxes at the end of this. So close to a full set of them. I plan on using them to make an awesome XP set for either a warrior or mage. Talk about CL grinding . That and I have 23 200% XP boosters and 26 200% currency boosters...

Next ANB, I might try the Blackguard's build. Problem is, it seems like I was getting Jugg pieces instead of Defender.
              Last edited by greatpumpkinator; 06-15-2019, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Congrats greatpumpkinator!

Comment

Originally posted by greatpumpkinator View Post
                  I skipped trials when I could. But, those last ~10, I was forced to do them all.

That said, I got Whirlwind and Devastate from 8 to 10, and just beat Trial 100 with 16 mins left on my event time clock. Whew. That was intense.

I ended up reforging XP off of my equipment in favor of damage increasing stats. I think that, along with the Level 10 Whirlwind is what made the difference.

I will have 7 celestial boxes at the end of this. So close to a full set of them. I plan on using them to make an awesome XP set for either a warrior or mage. Talk about CL grinding . That and I have 23 200% XP boosters and 26 200% currency boosters...

Next ANB, I might try the Blackguard's build. Problem is, it seems like I was getting Jugg pieces instead of Defender.
                  Gratz, I think the only advise I can give is, do not do trials 1 by 1. If you cannot skip yet, then you need more time. Make the most of it in grinding XP cause I tell you, TL100 is a piece of cake at CL800.

Going back, I always play Kara lvl, If the next didn't open, meaning I only skip 4 lvls, I stay in that Kara lvl until I open up the next one. I play 85, can't open 90, I stay there or play 80. And then repeat. That is much easier than doing it 1 by 1. Patience is the key.

Comment

Working...
                  X