when to start TL’s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when to start TL’s

Just wondering when everyone is starting and pushing TL’s?
    I have been completing all of act 1 which usually puts me at lvl 55-60 then I start on TL’s but I’m thinking this isn’t the best strategy.

There are many different views... I usually start as soon as available (Lvl10?) and then try out a few to see what I need to change. As soon as I get to 5, I start doing "the 5's", as I do better in defeating Kara with my style. (Standing back and throwing Twinkies at her... :-)

Obviously, if I finish soon enough, I can immediately go to the next "5" and skip the ones in between.

Comment

Remember you can't skip trials until you hit lv 70...also I started trials once I hit lv 10 and had Marcus...I ran trials until I was lv 70 then i went through the story to get Eileen and robin...when i ran through story I made sure to have both boosters exp and gem and made that my mat farming time then when story was done I went back to trials with morganna runs here and there hoping something useful would drop...the benefit also of running story after 70 is you are also gaining and building CL's quickly to help a bitwhen you go back to trial running...that's what I have tried good luck and Happy Grinding!
      Last edited by Ramdango; 06-11-2019, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Yes, I start the Trials and then go back to Story mode to build up Levels... I really never do the Trials much until starting to gain CL, because it is so much more rewarding! :-)

Comment

Working...
        X