Deflect Rating Mage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deflect Rating Mage

Has anyone tried this out? It looks like it has potential, but I'm doubtful it could compete at high levels. Which armor set would you use? Skills? Stat distribution? I think I'll be working on this, but collecting the gear could be time to consuming.
    Last edited by Terranisaur; 06-12-2019, 02:19 AM.
    Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
    Teran - CL2000

I'm just here to say good luck!

Comment

so, my son says 'guck', instead of yuck and so when we see things here at the nursery that are bad or icky, we say guck... right now, Radz thinks deflect is 'guck' i would listen to radz, if i was you...

deflect and some of those minor abilities may become more relevant in future updates
      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
      bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
      bh assault- Xiiift - 130
      warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
      mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
      bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Someone actually has (can't remember who) and failed miserably

Comment

Thanks! Maybe ill give up on it for now. Apparently deflect only deflects ranged attacks as well? That kinda makes it easy worse.
          Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
          Teran - CL2000

Comment

No, Deflect have been redesigned to do that "purple/red" lightning thingy, to indicate that the damage was dealt back to the mob.

If you're playing Warrior and see the white "Deflect" word appear, that's actually a Parry of a Range attack - as per Red on Discord, I know, confusing...
            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Working...
            X