Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reaching CL 1900+ within 6 hours, what strategy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaching CL 1900+ within 6 hours, what strategy?

Now in the less than 6 hours gold league, some players are able to reach very high CL. The current #1 warrior has 1972 CL, screenshot attached.
    I have played over 6 months and just get over CL2000.
    If it takes one hour to reach 70, then you are left with 5 hours to reach almost 2000 CL, averaging 400 CL per hour.

Any idea what strategy is used to achieve that? I am guessing the following

1 crafting all experience legendary items to farm, and update the items whenever you level up
    2 crafting all non-experience legendary items to push levels.
    3 buy whatever you can with gems, skills, companions, ...

Anything else?
    Attached Files

If this isn't evidence of pay to win, then I`m just clueless.
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and QIVO CUBU VEPO 8185 - The Siren

Comment

Originally posted by xpxpxp View Post
      Now in the less than 6 hours gold league, some players are able to reach very high CL. The current #1 warrior has 1972 CL, screenshot attached.
      I have played over 6 months and just get over CL2000.
      If it takes one hour to reach 70, then you are left with 5 hours to reach almost 2000 CL, averaging 400 CL per hour.

Any idea what strategy is used to achieve that? I am guessing the following

1 crafting all experience legendary items to farm, and update the items whenever you level up
      2 crafting all non-experience legendary items to push levels.
      3 buy whatever you can with gems, skills, companions, ...

Anything else?
      imo, 1600 cl's should be about max, for gold2, for someone not throwing considerable gems/$$$ down on this...

its all in the gears, if you just look at them a bit... only 1 way possible to get that many cl's in gold league... you must get to 70 in about 30mins (very possible with not pay to win) however... these people have massive gem stacks aquired by imo "questionable" tactics... now, i posted about this earlier, the 'p2w' or just how many cl's possible comes with everything that happens immediately after hitting hero 70... i could go on, and on, but basically as an example; lets just say you skip trying to get mats or robin via broken dragon, and instead abandon main quest after hitting hero lvl 10... trial up to hero 70 using a fast lvling method via crafting... now instead of trying to focus on getting ephemerals for xp push gears, you don't even plan on using ephemerals at all, they are pointless to you... lets just say, lol, that instead you hand craft an entire full legendary armor set with xp, and just roll it off later (using said set, as both xp and final push gears)... lets just say all this and more ... now, how many more cl's do you think you might squeeze out doing so???
      most (not all) players with china or korea attached to there anb names, play with imo, as i said earlier "questionable" tactics... just saying lol but thats part of the game... nothing stopping someone from throwing down way more gems and/or $$$ than you/me so we must use skill to circumvent... this is why i want 1v1 and 3v3 added to pvp plans, i do however, realize how much thats asking of this small dev team
      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
      -mobile play only-
      bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
      mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
      warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
      mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
      mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

Comment

Probably bought the 17k gems twice. So $200 ish. From there you can convert to any gold you need for crafting and buy 6 of the 2500 gem crate boxes to make a full set of xp legendary gear. Buy all skill upgrades to 10 with gems. Buy companions.

There is still a lot of skill required to reach 1900 within that time tho. Can't be all gear. Mostly paid for the character tho yea. Put em in their own bracket, don't want that trash in here with the rest of us.
        WORU DIXA XAVE 1003 - 2106 CL
        • Bounty Hunter: Farlina - TL146 (Stalker-PC v1.4.9)
        • Mage: Addriah - TL136

Comment

You can get basic idea from here:

How to level up your ANB hero to level 70 fast...

Comment

Basically it comes down to this:

Buy a few resource crates (50 gem each) as soon as you reach hometown.
            Craft EVERYTHING with XP on it. Craft greens if you are low on budget, blues if you have gems stacked. Pants / boots are preferred rares for XP + MS on them.
            Socket wherever available with haste/power, whichever gives more damage
            Craft EVERYTHING after every 5-10 levels gained. 10 is the last limit, optimally after every 5-7 levels gained. Abandon the level if you gain too many levels quickly (happens sometime) and craft gear again.
            Farm the start mob pack of Road to Andera till you are L10-15
            Hit trials as soon as you can
            Keep upgrading your gear (as mentioned above) till L70 (Lather , rinse, repeat)

Sounds simple, is very hard. You basic instinct is to complete a level and not abandon it

FendyBt2videos (link given above) will definitely help.

Comment

Working...
            X