How do you farm gems from ads?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you farm gems from ads?

I would like to ask how you about your experiences with farming gems from ads.

During Gold#2 I spent all saved gems so I need to farm gems intensively. For making times between ads somehow useful, I tried to combine farming gems with doing something other , e.g. farming XPs or crafting materials. There are my experiences:

- Farming ads + XPs inTrial: theoretically it would be the best combination because we never have enough of XPs. However, it does not work at all for me. For opening ad boxes, I need to kill ALL monsters around, and it is too slow. Mages with ELR/GMC usually kill most of monsters with Blizzards/Immolates but do not clean all.

- Farming ads + crafting materials at Morgenheim: That is what I am doing, The ad boxes usually dropped immediately after killing the first group. So just kill the first group, open the dropped ad box, then go directly the end of level, ignore side boxes, just kill all monsters on the path. All in a minute. Repeat.

- Farming ads + golds at The Severed Mountain: I am doing that when watching TV or drinking. Just need few clicks.

What about you, where do you farm ads? Please share your experiences.

I don't farm with my event hero because of the timer. I use my main account for farming.
    ​​​​lf the ?-boxes are on screen after I kill the boss with my event hero, I will open it. I won't track down other boxes because the timer.

Comment

I farm ad boxes while doing 5-star world completion on an extra gold equipped toon. This racks up gold, some gemstones, and a great number of gems very quickly.

Cycle those ANB toons through the process!

Comment

Trouble gave good recommendation/suggestion...: I add ohh "please Farm the 5 star for all normal hero's"

Nothing to lose...gain ..gain..gain..watever
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-16-2019, 12:51 AM.
        Low end PC only

DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
        Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

Comment

Thank Trouble and TheExorcist for suggestion. Do you make 5 stars for all story modes, including legendary? How much gems you get approximately for a hour farming?

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
            Thank Trouble and TheExorcist for suggestion. Do you make 5 stars for all story modes, including legendary? How much gems you get approximately for a hour farming?
            Whatever you can get done before the next ANB toon rotates in. Can 5 star everything, or just do the really quick ones. I don't keep track, and it depends on how hard you go after it. At least 7 per minute of active playing, on average.
            Last edited by Trouble; 06-16-2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

....Do you make 5 stars for all story modes, including legendary? ....
              When finished all 5 star.. I would delete that hero (if not fully unlocked)...Lemme see...I Hv 3 hero not fully unlocked...still farmin for all 5 star...good...3 hero fully unlocked (SW & DW Warrior plus one recently ANB Ice-Mage - erm..would delete the Old not fully unlocked Ice-Mage with 700 somethin "Stars" replace with this one)

Make new one...start farming gems etc all over again...

According to Nhat...5 star for one hero at least 1650 gems

fun..fun...nothing to lose...yeah
              Attached Files
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-17-2019, 01:01 AM.
              Low end PC only

DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
              Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

Comment

I usually run 5* full story with my pure gold farmer (jewellery with pure gold stat). Need gold for celestial orb to increase ML. After ML50, thinking of shifting to pure XP farmer

Comment

Interesting that you all mentioned about golds. I have already more than 20M golds and it keeps increasing, despite the fact that I am not focusing on farming golds (wearing some gears with EG but not all, ignoring small boxes when farming). Everything else are missing: materials, MoTs, gems, gemstones but not golds. How do you spend your golds at all?

Comment

Making jewelery seems to burn lots of gold. Currently have a twenty million pile but need to fo make jewelery, that will burn it all. Sitting on over 800 MoTs, quite a few Mats, I could craft some gear but honestly, haven't had much time to do anything other than do ANB.

Comment

Just running Story modes for farming ads. Still not complete Act 4 in Normal. Anyway, the drop rate of ads seems higher, 2-3 per level. So far I haven't made any measurement/calculation, may do it later.

Comment

How do you spend your golds at all?
                        Making COrbs cost a hell lot of gold. Also making individual 301 stat jewellery for for each hero. I'm almost always on 2580% gold on my toon that completes dailies .There goes all the gold

Comment

I spent about 1.5-2M golds for each jewelry . Still not "perfect" (about 0.5-1 point less than the perfect) but I didn't have patience to continue. If I made some calculation, it means that I have crafted and sold about 2500-3000 uncommon rings for each legendary ring. If we take 2s needed for each ring (craft, check, sell), so 2 hours needed for each ring.

I am still having 6 custom rare jewelry boxes, I am planning to use one box for each primary attribute of each jewelry, and just use 88+ for the rest.

Problems with CO are crafting materials, not golds. If using all resources in my stash, I can make 9-10 COs, i.e. only 5M golds needed.

Comment

I spent about 1.5-2M golds for each jewelry . Still not "perfect" (about 0.5-1 point less than the perfect) but I didn't have patience to continue. If I made some calculation, it means that I have crafted and sold about 2500-3000 uncommon rings for each legendary ring. If we take 2s needed for each ring (craft, check, sell), so 2 hours needed for each ring.

I am still having 6 custom rare jewelry boxes, I am planning to use one box for each primary attribute of each jewelry, and just use 88+ for the rest.

Problems with CO are crafting materials, not golds. If using all resources in my stash, I can make 9-10 COs, i.e. only 5M golds needed.
                            9 - 10 CO !!! That's quiet a lot !

Also, I don't dedicatedly (is that even a word? ) farm gold so don't ever have 2M+

We now get too many JBoxes (frequent ANBs, WS) so I usually make jewellery by using 3-4 JBoxes, 1 for each stat.

Comment

That's a lot of CO . Btw, that's a lot of gold spent on jewelry crafting. I usually use 300k apiece. That is with Jewelry Box. And my limit is 89 jewelry pieces. No point going for 90 when you have Jbox. Although I usually complete 3-4 90 stat pieces while completing the rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X