How do you farm gems from ads?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

That's a lot of CO . Btw, that's a lot of gold spent on jewelry crafting. I usually use 300k apiece. That is with Jewelry Box. And my limit is 89 jewelry pieces. No point going for 90 when you have Jbox. Although I usually complete 3-4 90 stat pieces while completing the rest.
    The keyword is "IF" . I am having around 600-800 greater essences of each kind and 1k MoT . However, I don't have plan to craft COs, but to craft some new sets introduced in 1.4.9 and experiment with them. So far, I play only Mages with ELG/GMC in ANB, all three leagues, but would like to try Warrior in the next ANB.

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
      Interesting that you all mentioned about golds. I have already more than 20M golds and it keeps increasing, despite the fact that I am not focusing on farming golds (wearing some gears with EG but not all, ignoring small boxes when farming). Everything else are missing: materials, MoTs, gems, gemstones but not golds. How do you spend your golds at all?
      Crafting anything burns through gold, even fusing gemstones takes gold. I had almost 10M in gold BEFORE the changeover to the new crafting system. I burned though all of my gold during the first week (of source, I was building up crafting mastery and buying recipes that week). Now I have built a full XG gold farming gear, weapon, and jewelry set to farm gold, so the need for gold only becomes an issue during ANBs. The ANB event packs used to a a decent amount of gold (1M in titan's chest), but for some reason they dropped the amount of gold available. If you used the craft XP gear and jewelry every often as you level up to level 70, gold becomes a limiting factor on your progress.

If you run out of gems, you can farm them in your regular account since gems are linked, but there is currently no way around the gold shortage except to farm gold with XP & XG gear. Couldn't we just set up the ANB so that you can farm gold in your main account and have that available to the event hero?

Comment

Working...
      X