Mobile Mages in top 25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many CL's? Don't know.

Klutz, while it's better now than before, yes...it's still a thing.
    Dyoma Crown
    Dyoma Crown Total: 404

Mage: 140
    Warrior (SW): 138
    BH: 126

Warrior (DW): 125

Comment

A bbs moderator told me that a mobile user had got no.1 in bronze (I don't know which one since I'm not in their discussion group). He says the advantage of PC is "HUGE", using mobile to get in top 5 would be toilsom but still possible.

They play mobile leisurely and go to PC for LBs when needed. so it's not a thing for them
      For Gold And Glory

Comment

Originally posted by 123Klutz View Post
        A bbs moderator told me that a mobile user had got no.1 in bronze (I don't know which one since I'm not in their discussion group). He says the advantage of PC is "HUGE", using mobile to get in top 5 would be toilsom but still possible.

They play mobile leisurely and go to PC for LBs when needed. so it's not a thing for them
        in bronze this is totally believable... i took number 40bh in bronze and made laughable mistakes throughout and wasted lots of time...

in silver, mabey... probably not... gold nvr...
        half the time= double the advantage

to be fair this is a problem for any game with cross platforms, and is not an eternium only issue... and is not ideal for the developers either, im sure... and not trying to complain personally, just like to poke at pc players lol
        ...but i will say this... while i agree with orion_134 that the gap between has improved. i would agrue that with the introduction of medals, (yes i do think there shiny and nice btw) that the gap is now a double edged sword... as medals will mainly continue to go out to mainly pc players...

now as to playing mobile and doing pc for pushes, thats what most top players do, as they either have to play mobile or use an emulator to have access to ad box drops... so most farm ads on mobile or play while on the go, and then push serious on pc. hence the 'mobile only' in my signiture tag ​​​​​​​
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
        bh assault- Xiiift - 130
        warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
        mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
        bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

13ft shadow Same here, only mobile too.

Comment

I passed T143 on my IPAD AIR2. it seems that T144 & 145 are doable too (f**k Elban), the problem is I don't want to take my IPAD with me, since it would be weird if I bring it to my company lol, so I don't have enough time to push...

IPAD Air2 is a pretty old device, its view distance is much smaller than android, but it has stable fps. that makes it possible to pull as many as I can. if I do that on my MI6 (SD835), the fps drops to around 10...

well, the keypoint is that —— ELR provides constant defence (damage taken -70%), this is the base of mobile playing, you can't dodge every shot like the PCers do, only with ELR you may stand a chance in high level trials. this also explains why Assault BH is not playable (in high level trials) on mobile. on the other hand, Defender warrior is good for mobile...I still don't know how to play a defender, perhaps I will play it in next ANB if I could figure it out before bronze starts
            Last edited by 123Klutz; 06-22-2019, 02:14 PM.
            For Gold And Glory

Comment

I gave up pushing on iPad for that very reason - Elban and the reduced FOV on tablet devices. You have to run to where Elban is off-screen to break life drain and it's a pain.
              Dyoma Crown

Comment

IIRC you got a good phone right? what's the fps?
                For Gold And Glory

Comment

I have a OnePlus 6 and I've started to hit the wall again with Android processing. In the T130's I started noticing it drop in the low 20's FPS but now at T136-137 I've seen it get to ~12 FPS when the mob is the largest.
                  Dyoma Crown

Comment

I haven't pushed seriously outside ANB yet, just did tl130 on my Air2 fairly easy, but the reduced view distance on tablet is disadvantageous.

Klutz, I do see frames dropping pretty often when set vd to 150%, unlike on my Iphone 7+.
                    I compared attackspeed on mobile and tablet, result was Iphone > Ipad.
                    Not by much though, but not too less to ignore.

Further, because of the same reasons (reduce playing at home, play while commuting/working) I really wish mobile was fully competitive to pc.
                    The devs silence on this topic tells me this will obviously never happen.
                    Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
                    Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
                    Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

Comment

Originally posted by Cyraph View Post
                      The devs silence on this topic tells me this will obviously never happen.
                      They've made some efforts, for instance introducing GCD. it works, more or less

Originally posted by Cyraph View Post
                      I really wish mobile was fully competitive to pc.
                      this is insurmountable
                      For Gold And Glory

Comment

play while working,
                        For Gold And Glory

Comment

i finally broke down with makina and joined the wretched piercing shots bandwagon... uckk... i feel gross lol, but i see some serious potential for moving up lb's nvr wanted to have to resort to this... damn its disgusting how much piercing shots is raising my dps in comparison to... say, power infusion... just sickening lol
                          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                          bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

btw 123Klutz i would be very interested to see what you are capable of doing on a better device... i realize its not as easy for some people to go out and get a new device (i can write mine off as expense on taxes ) since i do use them for other purposes lol...
                            but i know thats not as easy for others, that said, if ever possible i would luv to see what you could do on say the new mini 5 or something like that... the A12 processing chip for the mini 5 keeps a constant 60fps even pulling massive waves at trial 130+... i am confident that it would hold this at your trial lvls as well, just a thought...
                            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                            bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

This is my setting:
                              - View distance: 150
                              - 3D Creature limit: 0%
                              - Ambiance and Weather: Off
                              - Floating number: Off

Without the setting, it is hardly playable (FPS <10). Reducing game resolution can help, too, but then is is no fun with retro look.

Comment

Originally posted by 123Klutz View Post
                                So, again, Why are we competing with PC gamers? it's not fair.
                                I too would love to know why this boneheaded allowance is in place, what a joke. That nerfmeplz video is absolutely ridiculous.

You PC players can buzz right off with your replies because the ability to spam keys like that is similar to the effort needed to crush other players in Tekken 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X