Dungeon Keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon Keys

I've been hoarding these for a while thinking there might be some new content released where I could use them, but they are starting to clog my inventory. How many keys are other people keeping around? Do we think they will be useful in the future? How useful is it to do Gorgons in this patch? Is she still dropping set legendaries?
    Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
    Teran - CL2000

They should really start offering difficult side quests on the other chapters. . .

Comment

I currently have 80 stocked up just in case something does happen where they are worth a use.

Comment

I have some 130ish stocked purely out of confusion. Can't remember when was the last time I used one

Comment

I compared gemstone drops between Morgenheim and Misty Island.
          5 minutes both.

Morgenheim 171 commons
          Misty Island 165 commons

If you're just going for gemstones, Misty Island is nice for alternating.

/This was counted during WS + booster.
          Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
          Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
          Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

Comment

Feels like Misty Island is a better place for set gear drops early in an event before you get into higher level trials (TL80+) which guarantee more legendary drops. The fact that people have lots of spare keys sort of tells you that Misty Island is not very useful after you hit Trial 80. I ran Misty Island more as a newb, but now that I am in the TL100+ range the keys just rust in my stash...

Comment

The extra-exp makes it a possible choice during anb.
              But you have to rely on luck - if you‘re drops are unusable, you‘ve lost precious time.
              You may end with a MoT as a consolation prize though.

My problem with MI during anb is: you have to be strong enough for oneshotting Gorgona, else it isn‘t worth it.
              But wirh beeing strong enough, you don‘t need the drops anymore.
              Last edited by Cyraph; 06-24-2019, 03:37 PM.
              Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
              Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
              Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

Comment

Misty Island is definitely only worth a punt whilst in ANB. As Cyraph said you need to be able to one shot Gorgona. Either that or run BH with some screen and kill her before she recovers. Can also use charge and hopefully kill her before she starts spamming shields.

Would love to see some real use for the Dungeon Keys. Maybe something will materialise in the future?

Comment

Yes, always use the most powerful single-target ability on Gorgona, kill her before she can create her shield. If we can do it, then farming Misty Island is more time-efficient than farming any story level. I would not compare MI with trials because trials are mainly for XPs and stories for golds/gemstones.

Comment

Ditto...

Click image for larger version

Name:	keys.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	139504

Comment

Spyclown ...so many Dungeon Keys in stock

I dunno whether anybody can beat Aim Eon ...his posting says he had used 366 keys just in normal story mode alone (but that is on the 29/9/2018)..now dunno how many keys he had used...

Edit:

Now that's just Story Mode (normal)...we forgot to ask how many keys he used in Heroic & Legendary Misty Island..salute to Aim Eon...King of Dungeon Keys?..Gosh
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-25-2019, 05:36 AM.
                      Low end PC only

DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
                      Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

Comment

Wow, how long have you been playing? Even if I saved all keys, I can barely reach your number

Comment

I had about 300 stocked up until a few weeks ago, now I just have a stack of 20. Desperately needed the inventory space!
                          Aussie Warrior

MOQU LUQI JUZO 1838

Comment

We should make a feedback, asking developers to increase the keys stacked to 100 or more

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
                              Wow, how long have you been playing? Even if I saved all keys, I can barely reach your number
                              I played for a long while before I realized you can stock pile them on a character. That's what I have left over after about a year of playing.

Bigger key stacks would be pretty awesome! Great idea!

Comment

Working...
                              X