Dungeon Keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post
    Bigger key stacks would be pretty awesome! Great idea!
    I believe that the intent of recent changes to the game are to preclude the future stockpiling of keys. (i.e., Keys now come per account and not per hero...) [At one point in time, you simply removed them from one player and the program sensed that you needed to have them re-issued to get back to three...]

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
      We should make a feedback, asking developers to increase the keys stacked to 100 or more
      It would be more useful if you could just sell the extra keys to one of the vendors in town. Otherwise you would need to run MI 300 times to get rid of the keys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

It would be more useful if you could just sell the extra keys to one of the vendors in town. Otherwise you would need to run MI 300 times to get rid of the keys.
        The players tentatively save the keys, I don't think they want to sell them.

Comment

Players who want to store items (even gear) rather than use, salvage, sell or drop them must be prepared to use their in-game resources to provide storage space. However, I believe that the "fix" was made to Key drop recently as part of a larger exploit patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyraph View Post
            I compared gemstone drops between Morgenheim and Misty Island.
            5 minutes both.

Morgenheim 171 commons
            Misty Island 165 commons

If you're just going for gemstones, Misty Island is nice for alternating.

/This was counted during WS + booster.
            I don't understand why players keep bringing up Morgenheim and Misty Island for gemstone drops. TL24 drops over 60 commons per run. With a reasonable CL and equipment you can clear the level in around 1 minute which buries anything else for speed and ease though it really isn't glamorous

Last test run ran for 208 seconds and yielded 256 common equivalents with a BH CL614 during WS + 200% booster.

Going lower TLs yields fewer gemstones. Goind higher TLs only has marginal, if any, gains in gemstones with increasing difficulty and completion time per TL.

Other benefit? Don't need keys or get to chapter 4.

Comment

Yes, true, however, you know exactly what you face on the Misty Island and Morgenheim maps on every run. Always the same locations and very easy.

For the average new user, it is easier to get to Chapter 4 than to get to TL 24, in my opinion. (Your mileage may vary. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

I don't understand why players keep bringing up Morgenheim and Misty Island for gemstone drops. TL24 drops over 60 commons per run. With a reasonable CL and equipment you can clear the level in around 1 minute which buries anything else for speed and ease though it really isn't glamorous

Last test run ran for 208 seconds and yielded 256 common equivalents with a BH CL614 during WS + 200% booster.

Going lower TLs yields fewer gemstones. Goind higher TLs only has marginal, if any, gains in gemstones with increasing difficulty and completion time per TL.

Other benefit? Don't need keys or get to chapter 4.
                I did a quick test to check numbers.
                Five tl50 within five minutes gave me 127 commons, using 400% boost to gemstones.
                Around 25 commons each run, which is far divergent from your counting.
                I could imagine 60 commons per run during anb though.

Anyway, you should definitely farm gemstones in trials, you seem to be pretty lucky.
                Or it is me beeing unlucky.
                Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
                Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
                Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

Comment

Working...
                X