X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terranisaur
    started a topic Dungeon Keys

Dungeon Keys

I've been hoarding these for a while thinking there might be some new content released where I could use them, but they are starting to clog my inventory. How many keys are other people keeping around? Do we think they will be useful in the future? How useful is it to do Gorgons in this patch? Is she still dropping set legendaries?

• Cyraph
    replied
    Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

I don't understand why players keep bringing up Morgenheim and Misty Island for gemstone drops. TL24 drops over 60 commons per run. With a reasonable CL and equipment you can clear the level in around 1 minute which buries anything else for speed and ease though it really isn't glamorous

Last test run ran for 208 seconds and yielded 256 common equivalents with a BH CL614 during WS + 200% booster.

Going lower TLs yields fewer gemstones. Goind higher TLs only has marginal, if any, gains in gemstones with increasing difficulty and completion time per TL.

Other benefit? Don't need keys or get to chapter 4.
    I did a quick test to check numbers.
    Five tl50 within five minutes gave me 127 commons, using 400% boost to gemstones.
    Around 25 commons each run, which is far divergent from your counting.
    I could imagine 60 commons per run during anb though.

Anyway, you should definitely farm gemstones in trials, you seem to be pretty lucky.
    Or it is me beeing unlucky.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    Yes, true, however, you know exactly what you face on the Misty Island and Morgenheim maps on every run. Always the same locations and very easy.

For the average new user, it is easier to get to Chapter 4 than to get to TL 24, in my opinion. (Your mileage may vary. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyraph View Post
    I compared gemstone drops between Morgenheim and Misty Island.
    5 minutes both.

Morgenheim 171 commons
    Misty Island 165 commons

If you're just going for gemstones, Misty Island is nice for alternating.

/This was counted during WS + booster.
    I don't understand why players keep bringing up Morgenheim and Misty Island for gemstone drops. TL24 drops over 60 commons per run. With a reasonable CL and equipment you can clear the level in around 1 minute which buries anything else for speed and ease though it really isn't glamorous

Last test run ran for 208 seconds and yielded 256 common equivalents with a BH CL614 during WS + 200% booster.

Going lower TLs yields fewer gemstones. Goind higher TLs only has marginal, if any, gains in gemstones with increasing difficulty and completion time per TL.

Other benefit? Don't need keys or get to chapter 4.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    Players who want to store items (even gear) rather than use, salvage, sell or drop them must be prepared to use their in-game resources to provide storage space. However, I believe that the "fix" was made to Key drop recently as part of a larger exploit patch.

Leave a comment:

• Alica2122
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

It would be more useful if you could just sell the extra keys to one of the vendors in town. Otherwise you would need to run MI 300 times to get rid of the keys.
    The players tentatively save the keys, I don't think they want to sell them.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
    We should make a feedback, asking developers to increase the keys stacked to 100 or more
    It would be more useful if you could just sell the extra keys to one of the vendors in town. Otherwise you would need to run MI 300 times to get rid of the keys.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyclown View Post
    Bigger key stacks would be pretty awesome! Great idea!
    I believe that the intent of recent changes to the game are to preclude the future stockpiling of keys. (i.e., Keys now come per account and not per hero...) [At one point in time, you simply removed them from one player and the program sensed that you needed to have them re-issued to get back to three...]

Leave a comment:

• Spyclown
    replied
    Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
    Wow, how long have you been playing? Even if I saved all keys, I can barely reach your number
    I played for a long while before I realized you can stock pile them on a character. That's what I have left over after about a year of playing.

Bigger key stacks would be pretty awesome! Great idea!

Leave a comment:

• Alica2122
    replied
    We should make a feedback, asking developers to increase the keys stacked to 100 or more

Leave a comment:

• Hyperize
    replied
    I had about 300 stocked up until a few weeks ago, now I just have a stack of 20. Desperately needed the inventory space!

Leave a comment:

• Alica2122
    replied
    Wow, how long have you been playing? Even if I saved all keys, I can barely reach your number

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Spyclown ...so many Dungeon Keys in stock

I dunno whether anybody can beat Aim Eon ...his posting says he had used 366 keys just in normal story mode alone (but that is on the 29/9/2018)..now dunno how many keys he had used...

Edit:

Now that's just Story Mode (normal)...we forgot to ask how many keys he used in Heroic & Legendary Misty Island..salute to Aim Eon...King of Dungeon Keys?..Gosh
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-25-2019, 05:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Spyclown
    replied
    Ditto...

Click image for larger version

Name:	keys.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	139504

Leave a comment:

• Alica2122
    replied
    Yes, always use the most powerful single-target ability on Gorgona, kill her before she can create her shield. If we can do it, then farming Misty Island is more time-efficient than farming any story level. I would not compare MI with trials because trials are mainly for XPs and stories for golds/gemstones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X