Arcanist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arcanist

So I am using an arcanist set for my gold gatherer. How do people use the last (6) bonus attributes. The frozen time and I have t notice abilities cooling down quicker

It happens very quickly but it's pretty powerful so I tend to use it only when facing bosses in trials.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlkoning View Post
      So I am using an arcanist set for my gold gatherer. How do people use the last (6) bonus attributes. The frozen time and I have t notice abilities cooling down quicker
      The deal with Arcanist 6 is to make it always on (if possible) cause it gives you tremendous defense and offense. So you need to get high AR and AS to maximize cooldown reduction and Alacrity. To survive high Trial level, invest enough on Vit and recovery. To minimize death, use FK set.
      Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Note that current leader of the Mage leaderboard (also leader of the common leaderboard) uses Arcanist . But all else use Regalia set.

Comment

Question for the mobile mage players:

Do you prefer the Arcanist or Regalia set?

Comment

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...623#post139623

Arcanist - hard to scale early and shines very late. complicated mechanics and takes a lot of practice to master but can get really strong. Unlike ELR that focuses mostly on Skill Damage, Arcanist focuses on Basic Attack Damage. Very good mobility with Blink. I would say it's a PC version only build.

Comment

I find arcanist bogs my device down quicker than Regalia. I've also found Regalia with GMC can one shot virtually the entire Morganheim map by zerging.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                I find arcanist bogs my device down quicker than Regalia. I've also found Regalia with GMC can one shot virtually the entire Morganheim map by zerging.
                With arc lightning?

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post

With arc lightning?
                  Which question? Bog down or morganheim?

The bog down is TW, blink and arcane bolts. The ELR one shot,well technically two shot is bee line to the boss and frost nova then immolate. Once you have enough CLs evrything basically shatters. Granted with 80% of the map aggro about the time you get the boss it starts to bog too but the shatter frees that up in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                    Question for the mobile mage players:

Do you prefer the Arcanist or Regalia set?
                    I prefer arcanist

Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartSelect_20190628-103708_Eternium.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	139961
                    Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post

Which question? Bog down or morganheim?

The bog down is TW, blink and arcane bolts. The ELR one shot,well technically two shot is bee line to the boss and frost nova then immolate. Once you have enough CLs evrything basically shatters. Granted with 80% of the map aggro about the time you get the boss it starts to bog too but the shatter frees that up in a hurry.

Oh, yes I meant Morgenheim. I've only ever played warrior and i know absolutely nothing about mage or bounty hunter! I crafted a full regalia set but then saw that some players were using arcanist so i didn't know if it was another "stalker for mobile, assault for pc" kind of thing

Comment

JImHo, Regalia is easierthan arcanist. Thhe shock/shatter superpower comes from the Grand Magisters Command set.

Comment

I like the Arcanist set more than Regalia outside of ANB. The set really shines at high CL; I'm currently CL1921. I can kill TL100 Kara in under 20 seconds with sub-optimal Legendary Arcanist, whereas my Celestal Regalia set takes about 30 seconds to kill TL100 Kara. The 6 set bonus for the Arcanist is game breaking awesome. Once you get those 10 shards of frozen time, it's like your mage kicks into turbo.

For ANB, I always use Regalia because it's easier and deals damages quickly even at low CL.

Comment

You may have noticed already, Abin has switched to Arcanist gear and returned back to the top of the leaderboard. This is the proof that the Arcanist has potential at very high TL.

Comment

Working...
                            X