Crafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crafting

Just one question: is there a max crafting level over 25? Or is lvl 25 already the max you can get? I just want the best chance at good stat rolls before i start dumping resources into set gear.

Max Crafting Mastery is 50 - but don't expect to get high stats all the time with it, the range is still pretty large (based on last report anyway, no idea if it's been changed since): https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-crafting-perk
    Eternium Files - links and details (13 Dec 2019 - Changed links to file, please update if you have them book-marked)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

If people with limited time, just read the last line from the link Nhat posted above
      At Mastery Level 50, your attributes will always roll in the 76.5-90 bracket instead of 72-90. But we still have that 15% chance of a perfect roll as well ;-).

Comment

It all depends. Remember that you can make items of not only different rarity but also different level. So the best path to 50 depends on what your priority is. Do you want minimal gold spent? Fewest essence? Least amount of clicks? Million different ways to skin this cat.

Comment

TheExorcist If you have the time, I'd say craft lvl5 uncommon, raise the lvl depending on your willingness to spend materials.
          How long will it take, well it will depend on you but this path is boring and not fun.

Another way is to create CO's with what you have. It gives you CO's that are of value and will give you sense of accomplishment too.
          I took the CO path btw.
          Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist
            BA Gate and others...please teach "me and the rest" just "one simple & fun way" to get to mastery level 50

this is my resources right now

I hv 53m gold at the moment...still hv 4 days WS to be "Greedy"..Dont mind to spend say 30 million if I hv to..if its simple and fun

Thank You
            It is simple, but definitely it is not fun. Instead, it is tedious and boring.

As Altheo 42 , said, try to craft something you may need/use first, especially COs.

Otherwise, you could try to craft rare items lvl 19, rare 13, uncommon lvl 19, uncommon 14. The higher lvl, the more crafting XPs, also the more crafting materials and golds needed. You could know the sweet spot easily: try to increase item for one lvl, you will see you need more 25-50% more resources for little more XPs. You will get back most of essences when salvaging (in some cases even more), but not leather/iron and golds. Your resource should be enough to get lvl 50, if you want to spend hours for crafting.

REMEMBER to calculate empty spaces in your inventory and do not craft more than the inventory can hold.

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post

[...]

REMEMBER to calculate empty spaces in your inventory and do not craft more than the inventory can hold.
              This is not mandatory.
              You get used to tap insane fast and I could never craft exactly the amount of free inventory space when I started to level.
              Later, I often crafted some hundreds of items at once and cleared my mailbox when I was in the mood.
              Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
              Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131
              Bronze3: #1 BH (Nancy) TL143
              Season1: #7 Warrior (Dekay) TL153

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                TheExorcist If you have the time, I'd say craft lvl5 uncommon, raise the lvl depending on your willingness to spend materials.
                How long will it take, well it will depend on you but this path is boring and not fun.

Another way is to create CO's with what you have. It gives you CO's that are of value and will give you sense of accomplishment too.
                I took the CO path btw.
                Hey - what's a CO?

So, it seems you can get high level crafting by crafting objects of low level, even uncommon or rare. The LOWER the level, the more gold you use, and the less resources you use? The HIGHER level means more resources and less gold?

Is this really worth it for the crafting perks, or should I just save my mats for gear I'll actually use or need? I'm guessing my gear isn't quite perfect enough to be doing this...
                Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                Teran - CL2000

Comment

CO. I believe they're referring to Celestial Orbs. They cost and ungodly amount of resources to create. I don't even have enough to create one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post

Hey - what's a CO?

So, it seems you can get high level crafting by crafting objects of low level, even uncommon or rare. The LOWER the level, the more gold you use, and the less resources you use? The HIGHER level means more resources and less gold?

Is this really worth it for the crafting perks, or should I just save my mats for gear I'll actually use or need? I'm guessing my gear isn't quite perfect enough to be doing this...
                    CO: Celestial Orb. Open Crafting menu - Enchanting to see how much resource we would need to craft it .

We choose what items to craft according to the ratio of gained experiences to resource needed. Low-level items have better ratio, that is the reason why we choose craft them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyraph View Post

This is not mandatory.
                      You get used to tap insane fast and I could never craft exactly the amount of free inventory space when I started to level.
                      Later, I often crafted some hundreds of items at once and cleared my mailbox when I was in the mood.
                      What is easier than both methods is this: Count inventory space, check how many cloth/leather is needed per pieces. multiply inventory slots with resource per piece. subtract the resources you need to fill the inventory from how many you have. it might be around 112 silk cloth for a full inventory at lvl 14 uncommons. when you reached that number, stop crafting.

Comment

So do COs really give that much experience??

i love these forums by the way I've learned so many tricks! I just got my crafting to level 25 easy and cheap! Great tips!
                        Last edited by Terranisaur; 06-28-2019, 12:17 AM.
                        Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
                          So do COs really give that much experience??

i love these forums by the way I've learned so many tricks! I just got my crafting to level 25 easy and cheap! Great tips!

Yes it does. And you can use it on your celestial pieces if you happen to have one. I usually use it on weapon damage if I didn't roll the max stat.
                          Again, you can do the long and winding road but it is not fun. See link below for the exp needed and various techniques done by other players to get to lvl50 crafting mastery.
                          Took quite some work, 2 days of writing down how much items I crafted between levels and some curve approximations in Excel, but I'm quite confident that the XP per level formula is an elegant quadratic one: 10x^2 + 50x I've tested this for lvls 1-5, 24, 26, 31-38 and it always matches. So there you go, this should be the
                          Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Now that I hv a reasonable amount of crafting resources..after painstakingly runnin here and there..i would like to try one or if possible two 'CO' for my SW
                            Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-28-2019, 04:35 AM.
                            Honest playin with Low end Pc
                            Nice Story Mode Indeed: Thank You
                            Season Pack 2? start all over again? awesome!!!
                            Let's play

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

Yes it does. And you can use it on your celestial pieces if you happen to have one. I usually use it on weapon damage if I didn't roll the max stat.
                              Again, you can do the long and winding road but it is not fun. See link below for the exp needed and various techniques done by other players to get to lvl50 crafting mastery.
                              Wow - awesome chart and cool info. Does anyone know how much XP you get from a CO? Since it's such a gigantic investment it would be cool to know what I'm getting myself into Although, I'll probably make one now just to see what happens! Thanks.
                              Teran - CL2000

Comment

Working...
                              X