Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9 celestials and 6 medals with only 191 CL pts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 celestials and 6 medals with only 191 CL pts?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190622-105839.jpg Views:	0 Size:	160.2 KB ID:	139547

For some reason this is really gnawing at me. Can someone explain how a player can have 9 celestials, all 6 medals, but only have 191 CL points? Or is what I'm seeing just a glitch on leaderboards and it's not showing the last digit of 1910 CL pts.

I've been trying to come up with scenario to get this. If a person were to have played for a while and accumulated C-boxes and medals, and then deleted all hero's, but not the account. Would that eliminate prior hero CL pts on account so new player would be starting with 0 CL pts, but still have access to prior hero's loot? However, since I've never gotten medals I don't know if they are attached to account or individual hero. If medals are linked to individual hero, above makes even less sense.

Any ideas, or better yet, any facts that can be shed on this question?
    Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
    Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
    Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
    Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
    Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

My guess would be he has another hero with a much higher cl. He put the celestial package in his joint storage chest, and then switched to this hero to open the package and set it up. I haven't tried it, but it probably would work. No idea on the medals since I don't have any, and don't know if all your heroes share them.

Comment

CL is shared for the account, so you can't have one that is higher than another. And as far as I am aware, even if you delete all your Heroes, the CL remains.

Medals are also account-bound, and is shared for all Heroes.

There's nothing stopping you using a Celestial box on another hero, but yeah, that low CL is very strange with that many Celestials...
      Last edited by Nhat; 06-26-2019, 12:05 AM.
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

As I can see at LB, my poor BH has the same medals as main beloved warrior.
        NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
        Mobile only SW Schrei TL141

Comment

Hmmmm…. then maybe he's just real good lol $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
            As I can see at LB, my poor BH has the same medals as main beloved warrior.
            Yeah but participating in bronze alone will give you 600-800CL to get 2 celestials and another of that to get 2 on Silver and Gold. You'll probably end at 1400CL at the end of the league. And he has 9 so meaning he participated more than 1 ANB. So the CL vs no. of celestial item doesn't add up. And the medals too.

Comment

Every time I beat a new trial level I take a look at those around me to get an idea of what others at my level are using. Usually there isn't anything that really stands out as different, and CL points can vary by a 1000 or more between players at T80-90s. However, when I saw this hero it really made me stop and ponder what I was looking at. I've made new heros in my account from scratch and I know that your new hero is automatically assigned the account CL pts even if you don't apply them to your hero. So this player with only 191 CL pts, but all that high end gear really stood out.

Thank you Nhat for explaining about the medals, I can understand if they are account associated. However I still don't understand how an account can have even 1 celestial with only 191 CL pts, let alone 9 and 6 medals.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                Thank you Nhat for explaining about the medals, I can understand if they are account associated. However I still don't understand how an account can have even 1 celestial with only 191 CL pts, let alone 9 and 6 medals.
                He must be very close to the-one-who-must-not-be-named

Comment

Curious — what if he deleted his other heroes, while this one wasn't level 70 yet? Would thst erase his previous CLs, making it so he has to start raising his CLs again? Has that been tested?

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                    Curious — what if he deleted his other heroes, while this one wasn't level 70 yet? Would thst erase his previous CLs, making it so he has to start raising his CLs again? Has that been tested?
                    Based on multiple deletions during last ANB (was testing the trial reset bug, subsequent chars only got to level 20), I'ld say no - since I always get the CL gained for the later heroes.

My understanding is that Champion XP is stored with the account, and thus any hero created in that account gains access to the existing "pool" - only those that have reached level 70 contributes to the pool.

Thinking positive, it may be possible if Celestials "survive" event account deletion. In that he/she did not transfer any event xp, by manually deleted the event char and didn't trigger [End Event] transfer...

Medals are rewarded for highest rank achieved, even if the hero was deleted, so you'll get those regardless.

I think you'll lose the Celestial though, might test next event...

Edit: or, that's one of the devs...
                    Last edited by Nhat; 06-26-2019, 01:15 PM. Reason: typos...
                    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Wait until we get to the point where "sale" and transfer of items is available peer to peer... Then there will be some truly unusual sets of gear/awards/levels. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

He must be very close to the-one-who-must-not-be-named
                        Whooo, so Tom Riddle is playing Eternium . That could explain a lot

Comment

Nhat if said peson is deleting event account, without pushing end event, (but all event medals and celestials 'survive') what logical reasons would they have to do so?... not arguing with you, what you say seems the only possibility... it just seems very suspicious... seems like they are hiding something, for it would make no sense to not want your event items and xp... but mabey if you are hiding something from an end event check, perhaps... not sure how the banhammer operates....
                          great find RockDoc even if it turns out legit, hope the devs spy this 1 out a bit
                          Last edited by 13ft shadow; 06-26-2019, 05:19 PM.
                          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                          bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                          bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                          warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                          mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                          bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Maybe we should simply create a thread where everyone names their own "Usual Suspects" for having abused Eternium. Then the administrators could just go through the list and remove them all!

Oh, "you" got removed?!? Probably because someone looked at "your" LB snapshot and assumed that "you" were abusing the system. :-)

(This is like saying to your wife, OK, you can throw away something of mine that you don't value and then I will throw away something of yours. Not successful.)

Comment

I specifically did not want to accuse anyone of cheating and I don't go around inspecting LBs for potential cheaters. I just like to see how my gear compares to those around me when I clear a new level. I was just inquiring how a hero could have such a low CL with top of the line gear across the board. One or two good pieces is one thing, but full gear set of celestials with CL pts that reflect no major event wins or progress is just too suspicious. No accusations, just questions.
                              Too bad Matun can't explain it for us.
                              Last edited by RockDoc; 06-26-2019, 05:11 PM. Reason: Maybe he who sees all can explain it to us?

Comment

Working...
                              X