My First Ever Top 100 Rank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Ever Top 100 Rank

I did some heavy playing this week and got my first ever top 100 on the leaderboard! I've been getting more and more into the game (these ANB's are awesome), and decided to finally push the LBs. I have done all mobile play so far, which I feel like makes it pretty awesome! I found quitting all background apps (especially Chrome) made a big difference in performance. I thought GR132 was the hardest so far, TBD was a nightmare. I put a bunch of extra points into Vit so the 'overflowing' wouldn't 1 shot me. I am still a fan of going heavy life on hit as it allows me to spend more time attacking rather than dodging attacks or running away.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190629-204611.png
Views:	232
Size:	305.3 KB
ID:	139982

Thoughts for the future:
    1) I still have XP on 7 pieces of gear, and 6 C-cubes in my stash. Perhaps I will use some or try and replace some XP gear to get a little bit higher.
    2) Crit damage rings. I see a lot of people on the boards now with those really high crit damage rings. Anyone recommend those? How do you craft them anyways?
    3) Going to the dark side (playing PC). I've been all mobile up to this point, but the more and more I get into Eternium the more tempting it is to play on PC. I'll probably always mainly play mobile so it fits so well into my life, and the game is amazing on mobile, but for the high level pushing I think using PC would make a lot of sense. I've been having some performance issues with gigantic pulls and just general issues tapping around the screens in high pressure situations with low FPS.

If anyone else has some helpful tips or tricks let me know!

Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
    Teran - CL2000

Congrats Terranisaur

Comment

Congrats, I am also just a mobile and just got level 126 done.

Comment

Thx to Nhat

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
          Thx to Nhat
          Wow awesome great link! Do you have any idea how much crit damage I will lose if I use less than 3 cubes? I'd like to only use 1 if possible for the crit damage.
          Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
          Teran - CL2000

Comment

Terranisaur no clue my friend. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
              Wow awesome great link! Do you have any idea how much crit damage I will lose if I use less than 3 cubes? I'd like to only use 1 if possible for the crit damage.
              I think this have been answered in the other topic, let me know if you would like more info.

Here's the link to the examples for comparisons again: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...110#post140110
              (You'll probably need to scroll back to the bottom again, or reopen the link, after all the ss got loaded)
              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Working...
              X