Regarding the New Season Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the New Season Event

Hello, was currently playing and picked up ion gun with jacked up stats. Is this a bug or is this intended (to be event exclusive in a way?? )? I'll transfer this to the bugs and glitches section if it's one, just wanted to clarify.

It's jacked up in a way that max 90's are jacked up to 97 ( I've tried reforge), and the ave. damage itself plays 12xx - 16xx. I checked my old guns and they retain their max stats in reforge (90, and ave damage at 12xx-15xx)

If you check image #2, this item is marked as Level 71. It makes me wonder how high 75 can go...

Comment

It's a level 71 item. Gear can be up to level 75 in the new release. I'm guessing (hoping) the new stats reflects the higher level.

Now I can't wait to get home and download the new Beta.

Comment

If you check image #2, this item is marked as Level 71. It makes me wonder how high 75 can go...

Holy SH8 ....
        this implies the cap on 70 is lifted? Hot demn ...This means all our gears gonna be trash now

Comment

Did someone got lv. 71 gear from any trial below 100? I only got some drops at lv. 100, but not even one below trial stage 100.
          Also, how can we craft lv. 71 gear? The option is still up to lv. 70 for Legendaries, set or non-set items.

Comment

I got level 71 well below TL100.

​​​​​​JIMHO, once you get over the excitement of getting lvl71, 72, 73 or 74 (maybe even 75) drops, you'll realize how whacked out they are and how badly you'll need to grind playing gear drop slot machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Radament View Post

Holy SH8 ....
              this implies the cap on 70 is lifted? Hot demn ...This means all our gears gonna be trash now
              No, not really. Not immediately. But soon it will be
              Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Mikael Oddmund View Post
                Did someone got lv. 71 gear from any trial below 100? I only got some drops at lv. 100, but not even one below trial stage 100.
                Also, how can we craft lv. 71 gear? The option is still up to lv. 70 for Legendaries, set or non-set items.
                I haven't tried but you can craft Lvl70 only. The 71 and up lvl will depend on the mastery perks roll.
                Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Sorry for that reply. Here it is.

https://i.imgur.com/EfXOzuw.png
                  KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                  Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
                  Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

Originally posted by Mikael Oddmund View Post
                    Yes I did but it was epic item and stats were shitty

Comment

So, max values from what I looted make 90 stats max up to 127.5, 360 to 510, 217 to 307, 45% to 63%. Let them drop for more confirmation.
                      KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                      Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
                      Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post

​​​​​​JIMHO, once you get over the excitement of getting lvl71, 72, 73 or 74 (maybe even 75) drops, you'll realize how whacked out they are and how badly you'll need to grind playing gear drop slot machine.
                        And kiss your Celestials goodbye b/c they are too puny now. Like how mage players who made extensive Celestial investments in Apprentice gear, now nearly obsolete.
                        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

And kiss your Celestials goodbye b/c they are too puny now. Like how mage players who made extensive Celestial investments in Apprentice gear, now nearly obsolete.
                          Well, I can salvage all of them to allow me to make 1 new one for every three I had.

Clearly if if I can get two Cboxes in next gold (suspect they’lol be jacked way up). A weapon set is first up

Comment

...and when he died, he willed 10 unused C-Boxes to his children. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post

Well, I can salvage all of them to allow me to make 1 new one for every three I had.

Clearly if if I can get two Cboxes in next gold (suspect they’lol be jacked way up). A weapon set is first up
                              1 for 3! Wow - anyone who doesn't feel cheated but not surprised has not been paying attention...
                              FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Working...
                              X