Season Pass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Pass?

What’s your opinion on the season pass for $10? Is it worth it or no?
    also if we buy the pass after we start will we get the lower level loot?

Seems worth it to me => Season Pass increase Bank to 10k Gems, 80 days == 8k Gems (if you have 5 heroes doing Dailies), so that's almost the same as 3 subscriptions, PLUS all the extra rewards...

Don't know about the "lower level" though - someone posted that it says "Claim with Season Pass" after they reached it, so maybe...
    Edit: and I don't see any reason for it NOT to apply, so...
    Last edited by Nhat; 07-10-2019, 06:24 AM.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Season pass seems really good considering its perks when you calculated it but unfortunately, i have to 'pass' the season pass.
      Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

You can collect lower level rewards if you buy the season pass later.
        Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
        Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131
        Bronze3: #1 BH (Nancy) TL143
        Season1: #7 Warrior (Dekay) TL153

Comment

This is the first time that I made a purchase. I believe in slogging my way through, in general, but I know that I will reach higher gem and gold amounts than the free levels. To me, it is not the same as buying gems or gold, but rather like having payed to add storage slots. (The season end bonus will then be great - I might go to Disney World! :-)

Of course, the implication is that you could gain 1000 gems, for your pool, through farming; 1000 gems would also be added to your bank; you then could use your pooled 1000 farmed gems as normal, but that would not affect your savings in the bank. (Like having your cake and eating it too!)

This really "doubles" the value of the Boosters, as well.

Comment

The 10x gem and gold makes it worth it. Most people can get 1000 gems in week of casual play doing daily and watching only 9 ads a day. Prolific gem farms can easily get 1000 in half the time. If it takes you 80 days to earn 1000 gems and 1M gold, then season pass won't be worth it. If you don't care about extra gems or gold then it's not worth it. Who can have too much gems and gold?

If you spend a lot of gems during ANB, it pays for itself after one ANB. I only spend 1K gem in each league now, since I'm a casual player lacking the skill to run with the big dogs. I spent 5K gems in several pre-league ANB and didn't earn a single C-box. I earn all my C-boxes in league play.

Comment

I purchased the season pass this morning, despite the fact that for me personally the extra gems and gold really aren't worth it. The reason I bought it was just to support the developers. I mean I've enjoyed the game immensely, so the 10 bucks is just an offering of thanks.

Comment

Thanks for all the insight. I ended up purchasing the season pass and curious how long it takes to process?

Comment

Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post
                  I ended up purchasing the season pass and curious how long it takes to process?
                  Just like other purchases, it should go through straight away. Check your payment receipt and see if the money have been deducted. Also see the "pad lock" icon to see details of purchases made.

If you still don't see it, forward through the info to Travis to check, help@makingfun.com
                  Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Google had a major hiccup today and orders weren't being validated for a couple hours. If you have a red receipt in your vault, just tap it, then tap the retry button.

Comment

Thanks Travis I got it.

Comment

To be honest, the Season Pass is worth getting, if you're willing to spend that amount of money. It isn't that much, the rewards you get from having the Season Pass are just too good to resist. It costs approximately 7 times to buy that amount of gems with cash (10k gems will be given to you assuming you finish the season with 10k gems in your seasonal bank).
                        Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
                        Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Please excuse a n00b question such as: is the Season Pass doubling the percentage value of XP/Gems/Gold boosters? That means that the 200% XP booster will be counted as 400% applied to the total amount of XP from gear?
                          If so, is it any other event, ANB or anything else which gives better bonus to the boosters than this double from the current event? Because if this is the max we can get, then it would be a good moment to use all the Boosters i've got.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikael Oddmund View Post
                            Please excuse a n00b question such as: is the Season Pass doubling the percentage value of XP/Gems/Gold boosters? That means that the 200% XP booster will be counted as 400% applied to the total amount of XP from gear?
                            No. What it does is double the amount of gold and gems (not gemstones!) acquired during the event, and up to a certain amount, which will be higher if you buy the season pass.

Comment

And then...there are better events in terms of boosters usage or should i use them now with my XP and Gold farming sets?

Comment

Working...
                              X