No announcement yet.

Season Pass?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always try to keep at least an XP Booster running all the time when I am doing Trials (where the most XP is returned due to monster strength). Overall, at 200 gems for every 30 minutes, you get a huge value in XP.

Comment

The season pass is definitely worth it! The skins are just eye candy but the other rewards are a very nice bonus plus doubling up on jems up to 10k!
      No regrets!

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
        Seems worth it to me => Season Pass increase Bank to 10k Gems, 80 days == 8k Gems (if you have 5 heroes doing Dailies), so that's almost the same as 3 subscriptions, PLUS all the extra rewards...

Don't know about the "lower level" though - someone posted that it says "Claim with Season Pass" after they reached it, so maybe...
        Edit: and I don't see any reason for it NOT to apply, so...
        I also think Season Pass is worth buying. It was the first time I spent the money on Eternium (I have 5 heroes).. I also bought a package of 100 gems per day. I see the bank will overflow so I will not buy any more. You really do not want my money?

Greetings
        Last edited by Tomasz Bolinski; 07-11-2019, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
          Google had a major hiccup today and orders weren't being validated for a couple hours. If you have a red receipt in your vault, just tap it, then tap the retry button.

If this were my problem I would probably be happier than I am now. Stupid Google wouldn't accept my damn card. The one time in a long time I find something worth paying online for and the stupid thing won't work. I wish there was some other way an android user can pay for the Season Pass.

Comment

I just buy the season pass...HV to do reading first at this forum.wat is the first step to do
            Low end PC only

DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
            Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

Comment

I just experimented by crafting a piece of jewelry. Fusing greens without adding gems and upwards. At the end it showed progress on the Season tracker. Or, you could just do any trial level an see that it moves the bar.

Comment

Seems like I have to let the Season Pass go, Google won't cooperate and I'm left unable to buy it. This really, really sucks. It's hard being in southeast Asia.

Comment

Devs just take my money! Because hats! Lol. Boosters/crates are of big, I mean, huge value. No regrets buying it.

And then there's the promise of riches!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190713_184644.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	141337
                  Last edited by Garlic; 07-13-2019, 11:06 AM.
                  KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                  Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
                  Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

Originally posted by Garlic View Post
                    Devs just take my money! Because hats! Lol. Boosters/crates are of big, I mean, huge value. No regrets buying it.

And then there's the promise of riches!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190713_184644.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	141337
                    Hi,
                    Limits despite buying the Seasional Pack are really annoying. New players like me and a friend above would like to join the fight for the highest places. Unfortunately, we have to make jewelry for XP, jewelry for the fight. Achieve the maximum level of perks. We still have a limit of 10 million gold and 1000 gems. How are we to join the fight? We have a desire to be better, but we are limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Seiji Hoshino View Post

If this were my problem I would probably be happier than I am now. Stupid Google wouldn't accept my damn card. The one time in a long time I find something worth paying online for and the stupid thing won't work. I wish there was some other way an android user can pay for the Season Pass.
                      Seiji-san - I have had that problem with Google Play before. Lot out and log on may make it work again (if it worked before). Annoying.
                      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasz Bolinski View Post
                        We still have a limit of 10 million gold and 1000 gems. How are we to join the fight? We have a desire to be better, but we are limited.
                        Only the season reward is being limited to 10K gems and 10M gold (or 1K/1M without a season pass). You can still get a lot more free gems from playing, watching ads and completing quests everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

Only the season reward is being limited to 10K gems and 10M gold (or 1K/1M without a season pass). You can still get a lot more free gems from playing, watching ads and completing quests everyday.
                          That's true, but I want to fight now. In this season. Most of the old players have collected resources earlier and I do not have a problem with that. They played and have. Cool. Just give them the opportunity to get them by new players. I'm not talking about medals, just gold or gems. s.
                          Last edited by Tomasz Bolinski; 07-13-2019, 09:37 PM.

Comment

That's true, but I want to fight now. In this season. Most of the old players have collected resources earlier and I do not have a problem with that. They played and have. Cool. Just give them the opportunity to get them by new players. I'm not talking about medals, just gold or gems. s.
                            There's a misunderstanding here.

The season banjk give you EXTRA at the end of the season. You get to use whatever you collected NOW straight away, and you CAN get more then the bank limit, if you farm enough.

example: without Season Pass, Gem bank is limitted to 1000
                            - I played and got 1,100 Gems
                            - That amount is added to my account, as I collected them. I can use them, or not, as I want
                            - An EXTRA 1000 is added to the Season Bank, I'll get this at the end of the season.
                            => Season end, I now have 2,100 Gems (if I didn't spent any)

Hope that clear things up.
                            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

3 weeks ago, I created a new account for the purpose of creating a special video guide. I have not spent a single penny on gems so far. Here is what I have earned in that amount of time:
                              • 5 level 70 characters
                              • 1 nearly fully unlocked character with 7 abilities maxed out (still needs 2 more inventory space upgrades)
                              • At least 1 inventory space upgrade on each character
                              • All crafting recipes unlocked
                              • Maxed out crafting mastery
                              • 2 full sets of level 70 legendary gear and jewelry with BiS enchantments (1 for XP farming and 1 for gold farming)
                              • Champion level 901 (I do more farming than leveling up)
                              • Over 200 brilliant gemstones
                              • 91,490,341 gold
                              • 478 gems (obviously I have spent many more on various account upgrades)
                              • 8,879 Greater Essences + 80 Marks of Titans + 301 Spirits
                              During ANB events, people manage to reach champion levels exceeding 1,900 with only 12 hours of in-level play time. Keep in mind that they are getting a 50% XP bonus during the event. That bonus stacks with XP gear and XP boosters, but without the 50% bonus, it wouldn't take much longer in the grand scheme of things. It is entirely possible to reach a competitive level during a 3 month season.
                              Mage: Shade, TL 141 in 9:35
                              Mage: Muse, (Arcanist) Reset
                              BH XP farmer: Reset
                              ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 (TL 122 in 9:13)

Guides:
                              Farming Gold and Gemstones
                              Crafting Items Level 71-75
                              Farming Level 72 Unique Capes
                              Maxing out Your Crafting Mastery on a Budget

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post
                                • 5 level 70 characters
                                • 1 nearly fully unlocked character with 7 abilities maxed out (still needs 2 more inventory space upgrades)
                                • At least 1 inventory space upgrade on each character
                                • All crafting recipes unlocked
                                • Maxed out crafting mastery
                                • 2 full sets of level 70 legendary gear and jewelry with BiS enchantments (1 for XP farming and 1 for gold farming)
                                • Champion level 901 (I do more farming than leveling up)
                                • Over 200 brilliant gemstones
                                • 91,490,341 gold
                                • 478 gems (obviously I have spent many more on various account upgrades)
                                • 8,879 Greater Essences + 80 Marks of Titans + 301 Spirits

ALL OF THAT in only 3 weeks WITHOUT using a credit card? Damn dude you must need a week of Sleep! And I need to see those videos, cause I'm obviously doing something very wrong!
                                RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and QIVO CUBU VEPO 8185 - The Siren

Comment

Working...
                                X