X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

They need to know about the bug where not everyone was hit. Everyone being hit would be fair.
    They know, Travis has been following this thread. Maybe they will do another LB reset after next ANB or at end of this season.

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Orion690 View Post

Yeah but with the nerfing on arc lightning to only 5 stacks I can't push past trial 121 when I was at 124 before.
    Mobile only, Orion (mage) Cl 1039, Trial 121
    But everyone should have taken the same hit equally with the new rules and have to deal with new walls. The problem is not everyone took the hit and had all their characters reset. Some of mine were not reset. Seems that the ones that hadn't yet ranked since the last reset were the least likely to be impacted but also the most likely to be my highest TL characters as I have not pushed in some 6 months or more. I have been playing lower TL characters for experience at TL100.

They need to know about the bug where not everyone was hit. Everyone being hit would be fair.

Leave a comment:

• Orion690
    replied
    Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
    Same thing happened here. I run multiple accounts for testing things and in all of them some characters were reset and other characters were not impacted at all. My highest level BH still has all his levels.

Not that I care that much. It is less than 9 steps back to TL 100+ and only about 1 hour of IRL time.
    Yeah but with the nerfing on arc lightning to only 5 stacks I can't push past trial 121 when I was at 124 before.
    Mobile only, Orion (mage) Cl 1039, Trial 121

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    replied
    Same thing happened here. I run multiple accounts for testing things and in all of them some characters were reset and other characters were not impacted at all. My highest level BH still has all his levels.

Not that I care that much. It is less than 9 steps back to TL 100+ and only about 1 hour of IRL time.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 07-13-2019, 08:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ubba Lothbrokson
    replied
    Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
    Only one of my heros, my mage, had their trial level set back to 7. Both of my BHs and warrior maintained the same trial levels (T100+ for both BHs and T90 for warrior) as before update. Also happens that BH and warrior did not get credit for crafting legendary L70 set pieces. Could there be a link between not getting trial levels reset and not getting crafting credit?
    I had the same thing happen. I crafted a Level 70 Eridanus Staff (at considerable expense) and did not get credit for crafting it in the Season totals. Not even for the most basic "Craft any items".

Leave a comment:

• Cyraph
    replied

I would appreciate a reset, but none of my toons has its trial progress set to 7.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Only one of my heros, my mage, had their trial level set back to 7. Both of my BHs and warrior maintained the same trial levels (T100+ for both BHs and T90 for warrior) as before update. Also happens that BH and warrior did not get credit for crafting legendary L70 set pieces. Could there be a link between not getting trial levels reset and not getting crafting credit?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by forjds1 View Post
    Just for my confirmation - everyone had their trial progress reset to trial level 7?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Not sure if the full details are there, but it's part of Season 1 start, 1.4.11 release: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-release-notes

Leave a comment:

• forjds1
    replied
    Thanks for the reply Travis. Just for my confirmation - everyone had their trial progress reset to trial level 7? I know I'll be able to play through pretty quickly, but did I miss a post that would have made me aware of this? Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Trial progress was also reset.

Leave a comment:

• forjds1
    started a topic All characters are back to trial 7

All characters are back to trial 7

All 5 of my toons are now back to trial level 7. I understand that the leaderboard reset - but why did all my characters go from anywhere between trial 60 and 80 reset to 7? Do I have to play and open the trials again. I'm playing on a Kindle. Thanks.
Working...
X