First level 70 plus craft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First level 70 plus craft

Just sharing my first level70+ craft. It is a Lvl71 Warlord tunic. The stats are super. And this is just Lvl71, can't wait to see Lvl75

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019_0710_234531.jpg
Views:	666
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	140824
    What is yours?

Looks great!
    What do I have to do to be able to craft 70+? I can't go higher that 70.

Comment

So what's the secret to 70+ crafting?? When I go to the crafting page it still reads "Mastery Level 50 - Maxed Out", and the "Select Item Level" buttons still only go to 70. What am I missing here?

Comment

I am at Crafting Level 26. When I crafted a Lvl 70 Set item, it came out as a Lvl 71. I saw no actual options which allowed that to change. Maybe RNG related to your Crafting Level?

Comment

^this^
          Seems like RNG is playing a great factor in getting lvl71-75 items from crafting. I crafted 10 rare lvl70 items to complete one of the season XP gain and i got lvl71 and lvl72 in two of the 10 items.
          Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

It's RNG with the Master Crafter perk - higher Crafting Mastery Level gives you higher chance of the perk "proc'ing". It can proc multiple times, but obviously with decreasing chance.

You pretty much have a 1.024% chance of getting a Level 75 when crafting a Level 70 item - highest chance is 40%, at ML 50.
            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

This chance is based on your last Mastery perk, which gives a chance that your crafted item will be one level higher, and can proc multiple times. Theoretically, one might be able to craft a Level-1 Integralas cape and get a Lvl-75, but the odds are astronomically low (0.4^74 at Mastery Level 50, or 3.57*10^-30).
              When crafting Level-70, the chance to get a 75 instead is just a hair above 1%

Last edited by MarkHark; 07-10-2019, 09:48 PM.

Comment

I made 74 Enc shield. It has socket and great stats but the lowest chance for bubble I've ever fkn seen. It was heartbreaking to salvage it. Out from 40 legendary crafts of Set and Unique items I got zero 75 and only one good thing without bad chances/low stats. Like as 5/3/2 amount 70/71/72 lvl. I'm out of recourses with the only item good enough to become celestial as I missed 2 of them.

Name:	Screenshot_20190711_012111.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	140896 ​​​​​​​
                NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
                Mobile only SW Schrei TL141

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
                  I made 74 Enc shield. It has socket and great stats but the lowest chance for bubble I've ever fkn seen. It was heartbreaking to salvage it. Out from 40 legendary crafts of Set and Unique items I got zero 75 and only one good thing without bad chances/low stats. Like as 5/3/2 amount 70/71/72 lvl. I'm out of recourses with the only item good enough to become celestial as I missed 2 of them.

Name:	Screenshot_20190711_012111.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	140896
                  How did you make that? How does it have 5 stats? 2 sockets? Did you turn it I to a celestial?
                  Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                  Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
                    How does it have 5 stats? 2 sockets? Did you turn it I to a celestial?
                    It's a Celestial - since those are the only type that can have 5 stats, also note the "Bound to Schrei" text - looks like using the Celestial upgrade thingy doesn't change the actual text for the item, still saying "Legendary", or whatever the original item was...

All Chest pieces can have up to 2 sockets.

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20190711-0721212.png
Views:	325
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	140937

My 1st L75 craft

Comment

Originally posted by Invector View Post
                        So what's the secret to 70+ crafting??
                        Pray daily to RNG god

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

Pray daily to RNG god
                          You pray really hard . Btw, which stat is excellent in your SS?
                          I'm kinda calculating what are the max stats of Lvl 75 or can we extrapolate using existing data if there is Nhat , UmbraDei , Coda ?

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                            I'm kinda calculating what are the max stats of Lvl 75 or can we extrapolate using existing data if there is Nhat , UmbraDei , Coda ?
                            Already provided by Shilien: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...817#post140817 - use the Armor stat as the base, since max for the AR/CR/etc at 75 is 127.5

Edit: We're still not sure about the Weapon damages though...
                            Last edited by Nhat; 07-11-2019, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

You pray really hard . Btw, which stat is excellent in your SS?
                              Reported Perfect:
                              CD (85.00)
                              MS (76.58)
                              Vit (127.50)

Very Good:
                              Armor (684.58)

Meh:
                              CR (113.57)

Comment

Working...
                              X