Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First level 70 plus craft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I WANT THAT MS. Twice.
    NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
    Mobile only SW Schrei

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      Edit: We're still not sure about the Weapon damages though...
      Judging by Anjaeka's screenshot here, it would appear to be at least as much as the rest.
      If someone with access to higher level weapons and a Celestial Orb can confirm the true maximum values, we should be able to calculate the full ranges for each weapon type.
      Last edited by MarkHark; 07-11-2019, 10:37 AM.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

        Judging by Anjaeka's screenshot here, it would appear to be at least as much as the rest.
        If someone with access to higher level weapons and a Celestial Orb can confirm the true maximum values, we should be able to calculate the full ranges for each weapon type.
        That's actually my level 75 weapon in the photo above, but I'm not planning on crafting any celestial orbs to determine the damage cap any time soon. First, I intend to craft a full set of level 75 equipment.
        Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
        ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

        For a list of guides I've created, click here

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

          That's actually my level 75 weapon in the photo above, but I'm not planning on crafting any celestial orbs to determine the damage cap any time soon. First, I intend to craft a full set of level 75 equipment.
          It takes a lot of Greater Essences/attempts to be able to craft a level 75 item. How many times did it take you to get your level 75 weapon?
          Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

          Has left the game


          Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
          Morgenheim Gold Run

          Comment


            #20
            ShotDead how many times did it take you to craft that pair of L75 Defenders pants?
            Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
            Ravenstar - BH (Stalker)
            Magenta - mage (ELR)
            Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner)
            Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner)
            Rageon - Warrior

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
              ShotDead how many times did it take you to craft that pair of L75 Defenders pants?
              4th item. Guess I was lucky Also 6th item I crafted (Stalker Gloves) came out as L74

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

                It takes a lot of Greater Essences/attempts to be able to craft a level 75 item. How many times did it take you to get your level 75 weapon?
                It took a little over 20 attempts to get the level 75 weapon.
                Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

                For a list of guides I've created, click here

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

                  4th item. Guess I was lucky Also 6th item I crafted (Stalker Gloves) came out as L74
                  I'm jealous, I've only gotten L70s. . Guess the RNG gods don't look favorably on nonbelievers
                  Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                  Ravenstar - BH (Stalker)
                  Magenta - mage (ELR)
                  Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner)
                  Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner)
                  Rageon - Warrior

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

                    I'm jealous, I've only gotten L70s. . Guess the RNG gods don't look favorably on nonbelievers
                    ML50 ? Coz that plays a big role.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

                      ML50 ? Coz that plays a big role.
                      I guess that explains it. I'm only ML 26. Guess I still have a way to go before I start making good L70+ gear.
                      Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                      Ravenstar - BH (Stalker)
                      Magenta - mage (ELR)
                      Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner)
                      Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner)
                      Rageon - Warrior

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Nhat View Post


                        Edit: We're still not sure about the Weapon damages though...

                        Are you expecting some surprises regarding the weapon damages btw?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Nowacki View Post
                          Are you expecting some surprises regarding the weapon damages btw?
                          Don't think so, I just didn't have the numbers yet. Think someone calculated this before, but here it is:

                          Base damage for level 75 is 440 (or close enough to it) based on multipliers by Jose
                          - Tome: 440 - 660
                          - Axe: 1408 - 2552
                          - Staff: 1548 - 2376
                          - Sword/Gun: 1760 - 2200
                          - Mace: 1892 - 2068
                          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

                          Eternium Guides:

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190713-111100.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.3 KB ID:	141389 Guess sticking my tongue out RNG gods didn't hurt me too badly. Crafted this DR with intents to use it solely for gold mining with my warrior, and to make unique item for season, and this is at crafting ML 26. So it looks like it's possible to craft a higher level gear piece at an intermediate crafting level, just very unlikely.
                            Think I'll just use it for general battle use and not just gold mining. Especially since it gives the highest damage % of any weapon in my current arsenal.
                            I look forward to getting an L75

                            After making the DR I got a new rare L71 Cleaver on a drop and noticed its bonus was 1200% compared with mine at 400%. However it's stats weren't that great. So I went and crafted a new Cleaver to get that increased piece bonus. Got an L70 with perfect or near perfect values for 3 out of 4 stats and it's damage value was 144774 % compared to 132856 % on the old piece.
                            Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                            Ravenstar - BH (Stalker)
                            Magenta - mage (ELR)
                            Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner)
                            Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner)
                            Rageon - Warrior

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                              Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190713-111100.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.3 KB ID:	141389 Guess sticking my tongue out RNG gods didn't hurt me too badly. Crafted this DR with intents to use it solely for gold mining with my warrior, and to make unique item for season, and this is at crafting ML 26. So it looks like it's possible to craft a higher level gear piece at an intermediate crafting level, just very unlikely.
                              Think I'll just use it for general battle use and not just gold mining. Especially since it gives the highest damage % of any weapon in my current arsenal.
                              I look forward to getting an L75

                              After making the DR I got a new rare L71 Cleaver on a drop and noticed its bonus was 1200% compared with mine at 400%. However it's stats weren't that great. So I went and crafted a new Cleaver to get that increased piece bonus. Got an L70 with perfect or near perfect values for 3 out of 4 stats and it's damage value was 144774 % compared to 132856 % on the old piece.
                              Cleaver still increases dmg by 400% instead of 1200% as it says. Devs said they are working on it though.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X