X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tempest1503
    replied
    Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190713-111100.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.3 KB ID:	141389 Guess sticking my tongue out RNG gods didn't hurt me too badly. Crafted this DR with intents to use it solely for gold mining with my warrior, and to make unique item for season, and this is at crafting ML 26. So it looks like it's possible to craft a higher level gear piece at an intermediate crafting level, just very unlikely.
    Think I'll just use it for general battle use and not just gold mining. Especially since it gives the highest damage % of any weapon in my current arsenal.
    I look forward to getting an L75

After making the DR I got a new rare L71 Cleaver on a drop and noticed its bonus was 1200% compared with mine at 400%. However it's stats weren't that great. So I went and crafted a new Cleaver to get that increased piece bonus. Got an L70 with perfect or near perfect values for 3 out of 4 stats and it's damage value was 144774 % compared to 132856 % on the old piece.
    Cleaver still increases dmg by 400% instead of 1200% as it says. Devs said they are working on it though.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190713-111100.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.3 KB ID:	141389 Guess sticking my tongue out RNG gods didn't hurt me too badly. Crafted this DR with intents to use it solely for gold mining with my warrior, and to make unique item for season, and this is at crafting ML 26. So it looks like it's possible to craft a higher level gear piece at an intermediate crafting level, just very unlikely.
    Think I'll just use it for general battle use and not just gold mining. Especially since it gives the highest damage % of any weapon in my current arsenal.
    I look forward to getting an L75

After making the DR I got a new rare L71 Cleaver on a drop and noticed its bonus was 1200% compared with mine at 400%. However it's stats weren't that great. So I went and crafted a new Cleaver to get that increased piece bonus. Got an L70 with perfect or near perfect values for 3 out of 4 stats and it's damage value was 144774 % compared to 132856 % on the old piece.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by Nowacki View Post
    Are you expecting some surprises regarding the weapon damages btw?
    Don't think so, I just didn't have the numbers yet. Think someone calculated this before, but here it is:

Base damage for level 75 is 440 (or close enough to it) based on multipliers by Jose
    - Tome: 440 - 660
    - Axe: 1408 - 2552
    - Staff: 1548 - 2376
    - Sword/Gun: 1760 - 2200
    - Mace: 1892 - 2068

Leave a comment:

• Nowacki
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Edit: We're still not sure about the Weapon damages though...

Are you expecting some surprises regarding the weapon damages btw?

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

ML50 ? Coz that plays a big role.
    I guess that explains it. I'm only ML 26. Guess I still have a way to go before I start making good L70+ gear.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied

I'm jealous, I've only gotten L70s. . Guess the RNG gods don't look favorably on nonbelievers
    ML50 ? Coz that plays a big role.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

4th item. Guess I was lucky Also 6th item I crafted (Stalker Gloves) came out as L74
    I'm jealous, I've only gotten L70s. . Guess the RNG gods don't look favorably on nonbelievers

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

It takes a lot of Greater Essences/attempts to be able to craft a level 75 item. How many times did it take you to get your level 75 weapon?
    It took a little over 20 attempts to get the level 75 weapon.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    ShotDead how many times did it take you to craft that pair of L75 Defenders pants?
    4th item. Guess I was lucky Also 6th item I crafted (Stalker Gloves) came out as L74

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    ShotDead how many times did it take you to craft that pair of L75 Defenders pants?

Leave a comment:

• Sanctum
    replied
    Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

That's actually my level 75 weapon in the photo above, but I'm not planning on crafting any celestial orbs to determine the damage cap any time soon. First, I intend to craft a full set of level 75 equipment.
    It takes a lot of Greater Essences/attempts to be able to craft a level 75 item. How many times did it take you to get your level 75 weapon?

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

Judging by Anjaeka's screenshot here, it would appear to be at least as much as the rest.
    If someone with access to higher level weapons and a Celestial Orb can confirm the true maximum values, we should be able to calculate the full ranges for each weapon type.
    That's actually my level 75 weapon in the photo above, but I'm not planning on crafting any celestial orbs to determine the damage cap any time soon. First, I intend to craft a full set of level 75 equipment.

Leave a comment:

• MarkHark
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post
    Edit: We're still not sure about the Weapon damages though...
    Judging by Anjaeka's screenshot here, it would appear to be at least as much as the rest.
    If someone with access to higher level weapons and a Celestial Orb can confirm the true maximum values, we should be able to calculate the full ranges for each weapon type.
    Last edited by MarkHark; 07-11-2019, 10:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shilien
    replied
    I WANT THAT MS. Twice.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

You pray really hard . Btw, which stat is excellent in your SS?
    I'm kinda calculating what are the max stats of Lvl 75 or can we extrapolate using existing data if there is Nhat , UmbraDei , Coda ?
    Reported Perfect:
    CD (85.00)
    MS (76.58)
    Vit (127.50)

Very Good:
    Armor (684.58)

Meh:
    CR (113.57)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X