Obsolete CBox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsolete CBox?

With the latest update, the max cap has been rise to lvl75 for gears and weapon. And we also learnt that we will be abled to get lvl71-75 CBoxes during the upcoming ANB.
    So does that make the pre-update CBox obsolete since we will be getting lvl70 items from them?
    I have 6 CBoxes from the previous ANB runs, and i was not sure what to do with them but now i am even more unsure. Also to recreate a new Celestial item, you need to sacrifice 3 CBoxes and that doesn't seem a good deal to me.

So what are your thoughts about this new developments??

P.S. i made this post cuz i saw a post about lvl73 legendary set item which is somewhat better than lvl70 celestial item. Now imagine lvl75 legendary set item.
    Last edited by Deepz; 07-10-2019, 08:00 PM.
    Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

I got this one from TL100. The attributes are not optimal but the damage is really nice. At least for weapons, I don't think any players will use lvl70 Celestial weapons when they can have legendary ones with higher damages.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Deepz View Post
      With the latest update, the max cap has been rise to lvl75 for gears and weapon. And we also learnt that we will be abled to get lvl71-75 CBoxes during the upcoming ANB.
      So does that make the pre-update CBox obsolete since we will be getting lvl70 items from them?
      I have 6 CBoxes from the previous ANB runs, and i was not sure what to do with them but now i am even more unsure. Also to recreate a new Celestial item, you need to sacrifice 3 CBoxes and that doesn't seem a good deal to me.

P.S. i made this post cuz i saw a post about lvl73 legendary set item which is somewhat better than lvl70 celestial item. Now imagine lvl75 legendary set item.
      Maybe now it's time to open all those boxes make a full set and push hard till they get replaced by a L75 You can then scrap them to get celestial essence and turn you L75 Legendary in to celestial. It's actually good. I too was unsure what to do with my 8-9 CBoxes, now opened 3 of them and will be opening the rest too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

Maybe now it's time to open all those boxes make a full set and push hard till they get replaced by a L75 You can then scrap them to get celestial essence and turn you L75 Legendary in to celestial. It's actually good. I too was unsure what to do with my 8-9 CBoxes, now opened 3 of them and will be opening the rest too.
        Thats a good idea! Will try it.
        Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Also to recreate a new Celestial item, you need to sacrifice 3 CBoxes and that doesn't seem a good deal to me.
          Not really, you still have rng which might double the essence gained from salvaged items.
          Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Yeah, you can possibly get 2 Celestial Essences per Celestial Equipment salvage.
            Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
            Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
              Yeah, you can possibly get 2 Celestial Essences per Celestial Equipment salvage.
              My 2 celestial pieces that got inadvertently salvaged yesterday due to the bug only gave me a whopping total of 2 celestial essences.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post

My 2 celestial pieces that got inadvertently salvaged yesterday due to the bug only gave me a whopping total of 2 celestial essences.
                Mastery level increases chance to get double amount.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing... thanks for posting. I guess we have to use them up and then salvage them lol... pretty disappointing really.
                  Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                  Teran - CL2000

Comment

You can get celestial essences if you open the chained golden chests. The amount of gems needed to get 3 essences is about 400-450... fair 4 me

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post

Yup, ShotDead is right. There is a chance to get double Celestial Essences at about 25% chance at maxed level 50 crafting mastery level.
                      Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
                      Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

I recommend you open those boxes and salvage them. Then craft some items in an attempt to get higher level gear, and convert those to celestial. Their stats will be brought up to near perfect values.
                        Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                        ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

You can get Celestial Essences from regular chests in story mode. Get out there and do some story mode, y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post
                            You can get Celestial Essences from regular chests in story mode. Get out there and do some story mode, y'all!
                            Completed whole story at normal, couldn't find even 1 such chest

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

Completed whole story at normal, couldn't find even 1 such chest
                              If you farm efficiently, it takes about an hour to get one Celestial Essence. (Celestial Essences can no longer be farmed. I believe they have been removed from drop tables in version 1.4.13.)
                              Last edited by Shade Glow; 07-13-2019, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X