No announcement yet.

Obsolete CBox?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shilien: you were right, just updated to 1.4.13. Did 7 runs... not 1 essence glad i already crafted 6 transfomations

Comment

I am still at .12 version, but yet none from yesterday. =(
      NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
      Mobile only SW Schrei TL141

Comment

I put 5 x CO in to Igneus and 1 CO in Glacies. Grrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post

I confirmed today I got one CE during farming Morgenheim for crafting materials (for more than one hour farming). So the CE is still dropped, but with very low chance.
          What version of the game were you running when you got that drop?
          Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30 (no celestial or Lv.75 gear)
          Regalia Mage: Shade, TL 141 in 9:35
          ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

Guides:
          Farming Gold and Gemstones
          Crafting Gear Level 71-75
          Farming Level 72 Unique Capes
          Maxing Your Crafting Mastery on a Budget

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
            I put 5 x CO in to Igneus and 1 CO in Glacies. Grrrr
            I made 10 and used it on my celestials.. Now I don't have enough materials to create even one legendary item.. Making 10 of them used up like 15M gold too. Tried to craft a legendary yesterday. Not enough anything and only 1k gold left.. Now on, I'm only making COs to boost my weapon damage; so 2.

Comment

Reymonaaarrrr! Feel your pain brother :/

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post

I made 10 and used it on my celestials.. Now I don't have enough materials to create even one legendary item.. Making 10 of them used up like 15M gold too. Tried to craft a legendary yesterday. Not enough anything and only 1k gold left.. Now on, I'm only making COs to boost my weapon damage; so 2.
                CO’s are a REALLY bad return on investment. The only time I’m going to bother with one now is for damage on a 74-75 celestial. It might be different if you got max stat values and max special abilities, but as it is now it’s a total waste of time and materials.

Comment

They were never intended to drop (anywhere). They have indeed been removed from to loot tables. We'll have to wait and see how the devs address the farmers who were able to get hundreds of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X