Celestial orb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial orb

Hey question for the developers, would it be possible to have something similar to a celestial orb that raises the level of an item from 70 to 71 71 to 72 etc.

That would make the Master Crafter perk kinda useless. I don't think there would be any such thing but who knows what future holds...

Comment

It could be staggered like 1 celestial upgrade to move from 70 to 71. 2 to move from 71 to 72 etc.
      the celestial orbs are useless with celestial items practically perfect. Who wants to spend 1 million to upgrade a half a percent and gain an extra few hundred dps

Comment

Originally posted by Dlkoning View Post
        Who wants to spend 1 million to upgrade a half a percent and gain an extra few hundred dps
        You wouldn't believe even if I tell you There are people for whom a green ring with 59.9% CD is not good enough, they want 60.00% CD

Comment

Ultimately, there seem to be those who have endless resources choosing to create perfect-specified items. ...and then there are the rest of us who are pleased every time the RNG even sees us out of the corner if its eye. (Oh, wait, did I just personify a bit of code?!? :-)

Comment

Working...
          X