Level 75 celestial with 2 vit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 75 celestial with 2 vit?

Is this legit or a bug? If it’s legit, HOW do you craft this?!

Based on previous - Reforged Celestial with 2 Vits, it's fine. Craft Legendary with Vit, then use Celestial transform to add the "max Vit".
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
      I thinks this is still legit considering the amount of essences we got now on salvaging is more than the usual. So the moment you are able to create a Lvl75, you just CO that. Once maxed, use transform enchant or vice versa.

Comment

Wow, 2369 damage . Perfect lvl 70 has only 1677, so it has nearly 50% higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

I thinks this is still legit considering the amount of essences we got now on salvaging is more than the usual. So the moment you are able to create a Lvl75, you just CO that. Once maxed, use transform enchant or vice versa.
          Do Celestial transform first - since this pushes the 4 stats to the "near max" range for Celestials. Then you'll need less COrbs to fully max things.
          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Do we know what the new “full max” is on the new gear? Min-max damage on weapons etc? This just seems crazy high.

Comment

Yeap, there's a huge increase in damage with these level 75 weapons.
              Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
              Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Just multiply lv70 stats by 141.67% i.e. 90 P/H/V/AR/CR goes to 127.5 max at 75
                KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
                Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

Do we know what the new “full max” is on the new gear? Min-max damage on weapons etc? This just seems crazy high.
                  Here!

Comment

Lol, that's me! It's funny, I was just coming on here to post a picture of this. Looks like you beat me to it. I also have a level 74 focus now. The level 75 weapon took many tries to craft.
                    Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30 (no celestial or Lv.75 gear)
                    Regalia Mage: Shade, TL 141 in 9:35
                    ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

Guides:
                    Farming Gold and Gemstones
                    Crafting Gear Level 71-75
                    Farming Level 72 Unique Capes
                    Maxing Your Crafting Mastery on a Budget

Comment

Wow, I shouldn't have taken a break after the last ANB. Should have just hoarded materials and gold. Well Shade, congratulations man! 15minutes and I'm still looking at your Igneus.
                      KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                      Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
                      Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

Lol, that's me! It's funny, I was just coming on here to post a picture of this. Looks like you beat me to it. I also have a level 74 focus now. The level 75 weapon took many tries to craft.
                        Didnt that cost u a shitload of greater essences? I just made 1 legendary weapon and it cost me like 70 greater essence for each stat oO

Comment

Originally posted by Crk View Post

Didnt that cost u a shitload of greater essences? I just made 1 legendary weapon and it cost me like 70 greater essence for each stat oO
                          Yeah, I crafted over 20 weapons before I got this one. Then I crafted 2 more before I stopped and realized that I could just max all the stats on this one by upgrading it to celestial.
                          Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30 (no celestial or Lv.75 gear)
                          Regalia Mage: Shade, TL 141 in 9:35
                          ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

Guides:
                          Farming Gold and Gemstones
                          Crafting Gear Level 71-75
                          Farming Level 72 Unique Capes
                          Maxing Your Crafting Mastery on a Budget

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Do Celestial transform first - since this pushes the 4 stats to the "near max" range for Celestials. Then you'll need less COrbs to fully max things.
                            So it really does increase the stats on transform.

Comment

Congrats on the lucky craft drop.

How many TL100 runs per crafted Legendary again?

Comment

Working...
                              X